What Is Hotter To Watch? Wife Getting Fucked Or Giving A Blowjob

• Thread starterold fred
  • Start date

old fred

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 26, 2017
What is the more erotic for you, watching a guy's cock going in and out of your wife's pussy or ass or watching your wife kiss and suck another guy's cock?

Do I have to choose? I’d like to see both at the same time.....

Reactions: JeffCA
Both, that's why 2 or more guys is the best, BUT, if I had to choose "watching a guy's cock going in and out of your wife's pussy", best is the 1st penetration.

Reactions: JeffCA, finebull, old fred and 1 other person
2wheel said:
Both, that's why 2 or more guys is the best, BUT, if I had to choose "watching a guy's cock going in and out of your wife's pussy", best is the 1st penetration.
Also because you don’t get to choose:)

finebull said:
Also because you don’t get to choose:)
I don't get to choose anything. She's in absolute control, she decides who, where and when she fucks.

2wheel said:
I don't get to choose anything. She's in absolute control, she decides who, where and when she fucks.

That's how it is at my house too, but my wife likes me to do the do the screening part for her.

In actually she has no screening process. If he has a cock she's good to go.

She won't let me get involved in the 'acquisition' process either. I have had numerous PMs from here as well as other sites for a hookup. I'd have no problem, but she hit the roof when I mentioned that I may know a guy. So I stay out of the process and be thankful that she is doing this at all, I don't want to 'rock the boat', after all WHO she fucks isn't important, the fact that she does IS.

Last edited:
Reactions: sephoro, Jozyxt and DevinCarlos
2wheel said:
In actually she has no screening process. If he has a cock she's good to go.

She won't let me get involved in the 'acquisition' process either. I have had numerous PMs from here as well as other sites for a hookup. I'd have no problem, but she hit the roof when I mentioned that I may know a guy. So I stay out of the process and be thankful that she is doing this at all, I don't want to 'rock the boat', after all WHO she fucks isn't important, the fact that she does IS.

My wife knew about the swingers club and that is how we got there. C/L used to be like a candy store for sluts and my wife asked me to sort out all the opportunities for her and then she would pick and choose. My wife always is the one that decides who she is going to fuck. Now that she is a sugar baby, I feel a little sluty myself doing the screening. God bless sluts !

old fred said:
What is the more erotic for you, watching a guy's cock going in and out of your wife's pussy or ass or watching your wife kiss and suck another guy's cock?
I’ve watched cocks going in and out of my wife’s pussy and asshole for years and love the view especially from up close but I think I like her choking on a cock best. The look in her eyes and the struggle when the guy holds her head and she can’t get away. Then the gulping of streams of cum going down her throat. It’s fucking awesome!

Reactions: Jong, JeffCA, PlannB and 1 other person
Love to see both but her getting fucked in a way I can’t fuck here does it for me

Reactions: JeffCA and old fred
Watching her giving a blow job is nicer for me. She never gave me head often or for long. "It hurts my knees," "my jaw hurts." She has been on her knees for at least 5 other guys, and sucked one guy for at least 30 minutes.
"Big ones are fun to suck, you can do things." "It's no fun to have my face that close to your belly!"