What Should I Do?

ThatGuy_17

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 10, 2017
I am a 24 year old male and my girlfriend is 22. I have always fantasizes about cuckhold and whatnot but never felt like approaching it with my girlfriend. My girl and I have been together for almost 3 years and we have always had amazing sex. Here over the past few months she has been opening up about dreams and fantasies. It started when she told me of a dream about an older man sucking on her nipples and she woke up so turned on she can't stand it. The second instance was a few weeks ago when she told me she had a fantasy of doing a man with an accent not of our own. I.e. British. I kinda poked around at the idea of her going for it and she said although it's very hot to her she couldn't do it because she loved me and it wouldn't feel right to her. The next was a few nights ago when she told me that she had a dream about having sex with one of my best friends in our shower. She again played it down and said it was only a dream. She was very slutty in high school and we broke up once and she slept with 3 guys in a 2 week time all while still sleeping with me. I guess what I'm asking is the cuckhold thing a no go or is it a possibility. I'm at a loss

ThatGuy_17 said:
..... She [my girlfriend] was very slutty in high school and we broke up once and she slept with 3 guys in a 2 week time all while still sleeping with me.
If your woman was "slutty" as a high-school student that's promising, of course, but it does not necessarily mean she will want to cuckold you by sleeping with other men after she marries you (if she does), or now. And incidentally, the above is contradictory. If you "broke up" with your girlfriend but continued sleeping with her, that means you didn't break up with her.
ThatGuy_17 said:
I guess what I'm asking is: is the cuckhold thing a no-go or is it a possibility? I'm at a loss.
You'll have to work that out with your woman. Since you haven't posted any updates, that suggests you may already have done so. In any case, recall the straightforward definition: "cuckold — a man with an unfaithful wife." Thus, at a minimum, to become your woman's cuckold you will first have to become her husband.

Regarding your question, you might consider proceeding along the lines of this 8-part strategy:

Turning a wife into a Hotwife, by Dr. Cherry Lee [a pseudonym]:
» A Wife Into A Hotwife Hot Wife Blog - hotwife and cuckold husband fetish discussion

(which includes some appropriate cautionary advice).

Last edited: