1. You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More!

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

What Should I Expect

Discussion in 'Ask Khristy Creams' started by leenashub, Jan 23, 2018.

Tags:
  1. leenashub

leenashub New around here... Beloved Member :)

Dear Khristy,
    I am relatively new to this lifestyle, about 1 month old. My wife she was cheating on me with another guy for quite some years now and which i came to know about recently. The guys she was sleeping with well, they go long back even before our marriage.

I don't deny the fact I was turned on by the fact she was doing behind my back, but long story short, i have accepted what i want and what she wants too. During the time I found out about her affair, we were staying separated and after the acceptance, i can feel that the intimacy is returning. We are sleeping on the same bed now for the past few weeks, but not reached to a point to having sex again (I have made it clear that i do not want to be denied) and I hope things will get better over time.

She sees her man about 4 times a weeks, at his place or he comes over to ours depends on the comfort and availability. He is going to stay overnight tomorrow evening and go to work on the next morning together as a couple as they work at the same office. It was my suggestion, but thinking about it, I feel regret about allowing it. I have suggested multiple times to my wife to try another guy (s), but she seems to be bit too attached with him, considering they know each other for quite sometime now. I don't have an iota of doubt that my loves me, and whatever she did was due to need for physical intimacy or lack of it from my par. The guy is nice and very cooperative and trustworthy and if she wanted to marry him, she could have but she did not.

The thing that worries me a lot is that, how it is going to be affecting our relation going froward. I am just worried that he might replace me and my wife might end up loosing the intimacy we are trying to rekindle, especially with the kind of attachment they have. I would love to hear inputs from fellow community members who might have gone through such a phase and yes from the expert herself.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Khristy Creams

Khristy Creams BBC Only Hotwife Cuckoldress Sexual Goddess Staff Member VERIFIED!

This is a subject I address a great deal and did just recently, here on the Forum. Your story is not uncommon... and that, I'm sorry... is unfortunate.

First of all I want to say this VERY clearly... if you... or your spouse/partner are cheating... meaning having sexual relations without you knowing it... I consider that a form of untruthfulness and deceit and it has NO place in a sexual lifestyle no matter what manner or type of sexual lifestyle practice you're involved in, or embrace! The "lifestyle" ...and I'm using that term to cover all sexual types of lifestyles... is about freedom and positive mutual choice and NOT about deceiving someone, or others, and being dishonest and deceitful. That's the exact opposite of what the lifestyle is about!! I highly dislike the use of the term "cheating" being used in the context of speaking about any sexual lifestyle... and I wish people would stop using it. It's misleading and simply always incorrectly used. If you're cheating... you're not representing any sexual lifestyle in an ethical and positive manner, and you're actually placing a blemish on all sexual lifestyles... and that, is something which disturbs me, immensely!

We need to place a healthy, positive, forward thinking sexuality out there for everyone to see and embrace. That is what attracts people to any of the sexual lifestyles one chooses to embrace. Cheating and deception are the exact opposites of this and we can't move sexual lifestyle choices forward in a healthy positive way if uninformed curious newbies, interested in some particular sexual lifestyle, see and hear about cheating and jealousy and broken homes and ruined marriages. So... anyone who thinks in terms of "cheating" being a part of a sexual lifestyle choice... is simply dead WRONG!!! Stop doing that!!!

If you're in a situation as you've described you're in... then you're not REALLY involved in the "lifestyle" ...you only think you are! Being honest and open with your spouse/mate/partner and sharing in whatever manner you negotiate with your spouse/mate/partner in the sexual lifestyle you're mutually interested and involved in... that's what being in the "lifestyle" is about!! It's sexuality carried forward in the most open and positive way possible. It's healthy. It's erotic and sexy and hot.... and it the correct way to be!!

As far as your worries and concerns... I suggest you sit down with your wife and discuss all of this and share with her what I've said as well, if you wish... but just be open and honest with one another. Remember... this is a mutual endeavor, so you need to address it mutually, together! Everything must be discussed and rules and boundaries set in place. It also requires commitment and dedication on the part of both of you. This isn't a one way street sort of adventure... it takes you both! Good luck!! (((((((hug)))))))

Khristy :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. leenashub

leenashub New around here... Beloved Member :)

Thanks Khristy for your valuable input and insights into the matter. Cheating i agree is very heart breaking and it almost broke my marriage. I am putting all efforts to work out the possible solution to make it work in ways we both enjoy the very spirit of marriage and the lifestyle. If it cannot, the there is no point in putting such efforts for it to be an one sided affair. Anyhow i am giving it time and see how things work out, if not i would better opt out.
    Thanks once again.

4. Khristy Creams

Khristy Creams BBC Only Hotwife Cuckoldress Sexual Goddess Staff Member VERIFIED!

If you take an open, honest, together approach toward everything... most marriages and especially "lifestyle" focused marriages can work wonderfully well. Like all things in life... you get out of it, what you put into it. Hard work produces happier results and more personal satisfaction in everything we do in our lives! I wish you good fortune and many, many, future smiles!! (((((((hug)))))))

Khristy :) :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Geglu

Geglu Not quite a lurker Beloved Member :)

Khristy ! What would You say :! Is it ( was it ?) ok to agree wifes hope to begin to get new cocks, quite soon after wedding? You can see pics cuckolds depart here.!

6. Geglu

Geglu Not quite a lurker Beloved Member :)

Cuckolds stories . Have you read the stories of us.!?

7. Khristy Creams

If you have a specific question, please address and frame your question in an appropriate concise manner. I don't do... is it - was it... types of inquiries. I'm not here to validate any certain behavior or outcome. I'm sorry, but I'm also not here to read someone's story or try and decipher someone's writing or lack thereof. Please ask a straight question that I can focus upon... and one last thing... please don't interject your question into a Thread by someone else that is clearly not part of their question to me. Please, begin your own Question/Thread. Thank you!! ;)

Khristy

• Like Like x 1
  8. PussyFlavoredKisses

PussyFlavoredKisses Big muscles, Tiny penis Beloved Member :)

You need to restore the intimacy in your marriage. Tell her you are incredibly turned on by the idea of being Her Cuckold & that you'd really like to eat her pussy, knowing that it's being used by another man. Ask her if she'll bring you a fresh cream pie to clean up. Once you've been respectfully eating her pussy for a week or two it shouldn't be a big deal to get your little dink inside her unless she plans on cutting you off completely but, you've already told her you're not cool with that so get your little dink inside her or walk away from the whole thing. Just because you're a Cuckold doesn't mean you're not a Man.

9. Khristy Creams

As I said... be open and honest.. sit down together and talk to one another... restoring intimacy begins there! :)

• Like Like x 1