what to write on my tits

• Thread starterlookn4gbinnwohio
  • Start date

Does writing on a girl make her look slutty?

• yes

Votes: 197 88.3%
  • no

Votes: 26 11.7%

• Total voters
babymaker

These three are for you babymaker

Attachments

• 100_4201 2.JPG
    100_4201 2.JPG
    79.8 KB · Views: 663
  • 100_4203 2.JPG
    100_4203 2.JPG
    77.5 KB · Views: 782
  • 100_4214 2.JPG
    100_4214 2.JPG
    81.5 KB · Views: 877
ohcupl

These 2 are for you, ohcupl. Thank you for the compliments and I'll think about what I want. If you would like, you're welcome to post your own on here.

Attachments

• 100_4210 2.JPG
    100_4210 2.JPG
    81 KB · Views: 779
  • 100_4217 .JPG
    100_4217 .JPG
    83.9 KB · Views: 701
lookn4gbinnwohio - excellent photos you have posted after being asked, well done, thank you very much. Pretty body and lovely, sexy mind. You deserve to find a handsome, powerful Bull for funtimes, so good luck.

hot lady your top your sweet pussy is made for my fat black cock to open up will you and hub pm me also write on your tummey bareback unprotected by babymaker now knocked up married slut

Make my panties get tight on my waist with your black old babymaker

Make my panties go tight on my tummey babymaker write this and ware nice black panties and stockings

right above your pussy husband wants to see this full of babymakers seed

Thanks so much. It was good for another hard cum! Please write: your black cock 3 hole slut. and draw circles around your nips and tape your pussy lips held open.

black pregnant now on your pussy

next pics

I'm glad I can be of service. I'll try to get pics on friday evening. If I don't, they'll be on this weekend.

this is my last post for a while, sorry guys and girls. I would like to thank you though and watch for a similar thread in the future maybe. On a side note, the myspace link I put in here has been cancelled, too racy of pics maybe. Special thanks to you babymaker and wet traci!

sexy lady do not let this thread die take control of hub and carry on posting

write Duke Sucks

sad

sorry to hear you wont be posting I came so many times looking at your sexy breasts! Hope to see more soon.

How about COLORED ONLY.... would be a nice slap in the face......to a lot older white men, who use to live in a era. where this was common place.. for bathrooms and drinking fountians. Born and rasied in south carolina, this was common , to see as a child, growing up in the south...

If you are going to take this up again, or if any other girls are willing to send some photos in I'd luv to see -cum slut for rent group rates- on you

a cupl more:
-stretch my cunt-
-this slut needs fucking by BBC-
-submissive bitch for dirty black cocks-
-stretch my white ***** cunt with your big black cocks-

Try branding :)

Hi everyone,

Hope you don't mind that we're using someone else's idea, but we like it a lot.

Would be great if someone gave us a couple of ideas as to what we should write on my tits, or anywhere else on my body, for that matter. I'd find it very sexy to make my boyfriend write stuff and post the pics for other guys' enjoyment. I also like the idea of DOING things with other guys for MY enjoyment and my boyfriend's humiliation. Any ideas here?

Oh, we can also post pics of his tiny useless willy, just to make you laugh.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.