Reactions: HornyCouplee, CharAnn, sswanabe and 28 others
talented beauty - luv her

Reactions: Stlcuck50 and Readyu
I want a big black penis never before

Reactions: sswanabe, KimFit, elitetx91 and 5 others
Stlcuck50 said:
My wife/Mistress/Hotwife

IMG_2324.JPG IMG_0079.JPG IMG_1769.JPG
bring her to NJ, so she can get some more work in !

Reactions: whitewife696969
where are you'll located?

Reactions: toolman2c
Curious Ele said:
You will love it.

Reactions: sswanabe, toolman2c and Curious Ele
Curious Ele said:
My wife was very reluctant to try black. I started having problems getting hard so we started exploring the options of her meeting other men. My only condition was that all men had to be at least 9 inches. She met several white men n things went great. I begged her for a long time to let me watch a black man totally dominate n fuck her. She didn't wanna try it because of the reputation she may get but eventually agreed to try it. We met a guy n he totally fucked her brains out n treated her like a bitch. She loved it

Reactions: sswanabe, h5t6ca, BigdaddyToronto and 10 others
My wife was very reluctant to try black. I started having problems getting hard so we started exploring the options of her meeting other men. My only condition was that all men had to be at least 9 inches. She met several white men n things went great. I begged her for a long time to let me watch a black man totally dominate n fuck her. She didn't wanna try it because of the reputation she may get but eventually agreed to try it. We met a guy n he totally fucked her brains out n treated her like a bitch. She loved it

Reactions: barbie1955 and Debsucks
I am sure she did,and how did you feel about it? The first time I had a black dick I had two and thought my hub's dick was going to explode,he still enjoys it. Keep it up.

Reactions: Sarajee21, Janet58, Deleted member 653027 and 2 others
Bigpoppa2006 said:
good slut!

Good little slut enjoying what all white women want! My cock

IMG_6952.JPG

Reactions: HornyCouplee, Pussyfreebeta, semjsp and 6 others
Curious Ele said:
Hey, Ele, I have a hung chocolate anaconda for you! Think you can handle that?

Reactions: Curious Ele
Once I got my first black cock I never wanted to stop, had to suck and fuck bigger and bigger fat black cock, best fuck was the first time I was black bred, knowing I was going to be a mom to a black baby was the best day ever!

Reactions: sswanabe, BigdaddyToronto, barbie1955 and 5 others
Judymwf37 said:
Once I got my first black cock I never wanted to stop, had to suck and fuck bigger and bigger fat black cock, best fuck was the first time I was black bred, knowing I was going to be a mom to a black baby was the best day ever!
This is why we say ,once you are blacked ,there is no way back .

Reactions: breedmypussy, Janet58 and Deleted member 653027
Bigpoppa2006 said:
See that's what I want for my gf

Judymwf37 said:
Nice, I think all white women should take a BBC, and if they can be bred they should be bred. White husbands should clean up after the BBC by eating the cream pie and sucking the BBC clean

Reactions: KimFit
Love it , my wife had 5 bbc the other night and one left me a surprise. Wife called it a milkshake

20170428_210056.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: PhilippinesFun, h5t6ca, littlecucky and 5 others
I agree, share your cream pies with other cucks as well. Khristy, you are a mighty fine BBC slut !:)

Reactions: Deleted member 653027
20170428_212512_crop_604x604.jpg noBest tasting milkshake ive had lol20170428_213106.jpg

Reactions: Pussyfreebeta, semjsp, BigdaddyToronto and 3 others
Beautiful! You are a lucky cuck!

Vicslut said:
20170428_212512_crop_604x604.jpg noBest tasting milkshake ive had lol20170428_213106.jpg