What's Wrong With Me?

• Thread starterWanttosharebbw
  • Start date

Wanttosharebbw

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 23, 2018
Kik is killerpaddies. Have bbw wife, I love her but the thought of someone degrading and sharing her ******* gets me rock hard. Looking for someone hardcore who will make me feel like my balls are getting smaller and my wife needs to be a *****. Chubby shame, raceplay, all welcomed. I'm to afraid to post her myself

20190520_061126.jpg

Reactions: Cuckedboipussy, Needssex, Justforkix and 4 others
Kik me @jayhart73

Let go and let it happen! Be who you are!! Give in to the natural way of things. Only then will you truly be happy.

Reactions: CaliCuckyHubby, Justforkix and ckc
Wannatrickmywife said:
Kik is killerpaddies. Have bbw wife, I love her but the thought of someone degrading and sharing her ******* gets me rock hard. Looking for someone hardcore who will make me feel like my balls are getting smaller and my wife needs to be a *****. Chubby shame, raceplay, all welcomed. I'm to afraid to post her myself

20190520_061126.jpg

Reactions: Diverjames2014
She has a nice fat ass I want to fuck her

Reactions: Wanttosharebbw
I like what see fat boy! Your job will be to hold your wife's pussy open to let a real man slide hard cock inside her.And to clean her pussy when we've finished fucking.
I want to see pics of her from every angle.And the pics Better be of her but booty naked! Did you her me Loser?

Reactions: Justforkix and Wanttosharebbw
Kik me. Killerpaddies

I
Redzzzz said:
She has a nice fat ass I want to fuck her
Wannatrickmywife said:

20190520_061126.jpg
I would enjoy Smashing her ass & pulling her hair.

Reactions: Justforkix