• Slutwives needs your help! Hosting costs are rising all the time, not to mention programming costs and a million other small expenses that pop up every month. PLEASE consider supporting the site! It's easy, it's cheap and it really, really helps. Click HERE or hit the support link on the left side of the page. Your support buys you all sorts of special features on the site!

Whats Your Ultimate Fantasy?

MY GF SLURPS BBC

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 30, 2013
Mine is....
Having a house party and everyone is looking for my Wife and one of her friends finds her sucking some big black kids cock in the bathroom upstairs.
Her head is just bopping up and down and she doesn't even stop to turn around until her friend says "Aly everybody is looking for you to cut the cake."
She then pulls the fat long cock out of her throat and with her wet glistening mouth says "Im working on Tommy's present right now" her friend chuckles and says "ok mami get that shit"
The black kid tenses up and starts letting out a loud groan and fills my Wifes mouth will his thick clumpy nut and then tells her "now go bring Tommy his present!"

Reactions: Island BuLL
This is mine

Fndr23e.jpg

sink 055.JPG too many actually, one is to have a cabin somewhere secluded. so we can all stay naked and comfortable so she can be serviced not just by anyone in the house but the front porch yard etc.

sink 055.JPG sink 069.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: beaversky
My ultimate fantasy would be to become a cum-slave to my wife and her boyfriend.

I'd be heading home after work when my wife would text me to get some condoms on the way. I would get them and eventually reach home to find the bedroom door locked and my wife's moans coming from inside.

"Yeah, fuck me harder", i would hear her moan and the sounds of balls slapping against her thighs and the bed creaking would increase. The sounds, moans and gasps would continue for another 5 minutes before i hear the guy grunt.

The door would open after a while and my wife would emerge, swathed in sweat....completely naked. She would then notice me on the couch, holding the pack of condoms in my hand with a blank stare on my face.

"Oh, honey...didnt know you were home", she would start and then giggle. "There's no need for the condoms now" she would blush, looking down and parting her legs slightly. Her well fucked, swollen pussy and sparse pubes would be glistening as her boyfriends cum drips out of her cunt and trickles down her thighs.

"Wont you get pregnant" i would ask.

She would respond with a laugh as she sits on the couch. " no silly....on your knees, now!"

As get down, she would pull my head towards her sloppy pussy. "Be a good boy and clean your wife up....if u dont want her to get pregnant"

As i reluctantly eat the cum out of her pussy, tasting the saltiness and humiliation, i would feel someone standing beside me. I would look up to find her boyfriend naked, with his cock right next to my face. It would be covered with both their love juices. Even in the flaccid state, his cock would be much bigger than mine ever could be.

"Go on, clean him up too" my wife would nudge my head. I would open my mouth to worship the cock that had just fucked my wife. Licking it all around and sucking all the juices, i would feel it grow inside my mouth.

"Fuck, am getting hard again", he would tell my wife who would then laugh.

"Look honey", she would pass a snide remark at me "other men can get it up this soon". True, my cock would have taken a week to get hard again.

He would then push me away, take my wife and head back into the bedroom. I would be on the floor, my mouth tasting of cum, while i watch their naked bodies disappear inside the room for another round of fucking....and more cum for me.

Hercuckobeys said:
sink 055.JPG too many actually, one is to have a cabin somewhere secluded. so we can all stay naked and comfortable so she can be serviced not just by anyone in the house but the front porch yard etc.

sink 055.JPG sink 069.JPG

Such a beautiful hairy pussy