When Did You First Know You Were Ment To Be A Sissy

• Thread starterHothighschoolteacher
  • Start date
so true and very nice to ear

Reactions: tusccuckforbbc
The All Boys school near my Grands house was Catholic and I lived evencloser to the Catholic Elem school where many of them went. Came from I should say. Anyway, They were familiar with Man on BOI relations. At the time I did not even know why.
Love, Heather

When I was around 10. I knew I was bi then. Till I met my future wife when I was 15 and we started dating all I did sexually was have fun with boys my age and some grown men.

Mywifelovesthis said:
When I was around 10. I knew I was bi then. Till I met my future wife when I was 15 and we started dating all I did sexually was have fun with boys my age and some grown men.
Hi. May i ask does wife dress you girlie and allow you as a sissy to play with the Real Boys?

Reactions: Mywifelovesthis
My sister feminized me and I loved it.I started really young.

Reactions: CrowRaven, tusccuckforbbc and natasnaikul
Tha tis really nice! Have you lived as a woman all along-ever since? Please tell us more? I had the sense I was femme VERY young also.
I even found some of my dad's magazines and saw waht women were supposed to do about well, lingerie and other fashion, but mainlly about what are supposed to do with and for a COCK.
Love Heather, full time as woman since 20. But dressed more and more since 11. That included proms and sex dates.
Love, Heatehr

Reactions: natasnaikul
I know the question was not for me but I married a real girl when 19 and a year later she encouraged me to be her girlfriend. Also, my first date with a Man was with her boss at her part time job.
Love, Heather

• Love
Reactions: natasnaikul
Boi name Glenda said:
Funny how a Black man can see the girl in us
oh!!!!!!!

I've been lurking here for sometime now and would like to start joining in on these threads.

My first experience wearing anything femme was as a boy probably around age 7. My sister and mother had me put on my sister's dance costume. I'm not sure how they got the idea or why I didn't object. The costume was tight and silky at the top and had an attached skirt with many ruffles. I remember how happy they looked seeing me like that. They told me to stand on my mother's bed and look at myself in the mirror attached to her chest of drawers. I found it was quite enjoyable dressed that way. They told me to spin around quickly and I loved the feeling as the ruffles lifted a bit and I could see my bottom covered by the pink attached panties. I was thrilled. Curiously, they never asked me to do anything like that again or ever spoke about it.

A couple of days later I got the idea to wear a pair of my sister's panties to school. I was sure no one would ever know. I loved the way they felt and was quite proud of myself. Some how an older boy came over to me and said why are you wearing girl's panties? I was embarrassed, not sure how he knew, I think the my shirt wasn't long enough and the waist band showed if I bent over. I kept denying it but he knew. He told some other boys and they called me names. They said I was a sissy. I was confused and not sure what to do. I felt like I wasn't doing anything bad but got that I should keep it to myself. I never went to school in panties again but I did put them on at home.

As I got older I started trying on some of my mother's stuff. Night gowns were my favorite. I would walk downstairs over and over to feel the air rush against my unpantied crotch. The feel of silky things against my skin was sooo good. I'm sure I didn't put things back in the drawer the same way but my mother never said she knew I was sneaking her things and wearing them. That Halloween I went as a girl.

Reactions: h5t6ca and sissypuss
Rebekahruffles let me say i love your pic those panties omg. Anyway i have always had a sissy side to me and i am just now wanting to explore it and taste a real mans meat and feel it inside me. I hope i find one soon. Been looking for months.

Reactions: EdgingOurBets
when i stopped looking at women sexually and was more interested in what they were wearing...that was a major change for me

I always loved tights (pantyhose) and started wearing when I was much younger (early teens). I loved the look and feel and without a girlfriend, I would wear them.
When I got a girlfriend, I was delighted when she wore. We occasionally wore together.
This was all it was until I was in my late 20's, by then married (still am) and I realised I wanted to wear the same sexy gear my wife did. We did dress together occasionally, but she worried I always wanted more. I started dressing in secret and realised, I wanted to see her with someone else. A dom / bull. I would have loved for us both to serve a dom, both of us dressed the same. I suspect had she seen me in a sexual act with another male, our relationship would have died. Now in my 50's I continue to be a closet sissy.