Where Is My Cuckold In London Or Manchester?

new member but experienced cuck madam , available for your use . Let me know x

I will be back in London and Manchester in July.
Your femdom, Mistress for cuckold session and bull Hunting, your Goddess Allegra , based in Manhattan ,NYC

dominatrixny said:
Over the Weekend i had a hot cuckold session.
I went bull Hunting in London with my Sub. After 20 min small talk we had two hot Party friendly guys to be my bull for my cuckold session for my Sub. The best to start with a 4 Hand massage all over my Body. I told the guys how i like to please. One guy was between my legs and one guy had such a nice dick that i had to give him a bj. My Sub was tied up next to tue bed.
I came so had and i had to get fucked now. I sit on one dick and than after a while i could feel that the other guy playes with my ass.
I was so wet and wild and i was Ready for a DP. We fucked for Hours and than i un-tied my Sub and i fucked him with my strap on...
What a wild night...
dominatrixny said:
Please send me a PM and i expect that you write more than only one word
Well dp action with you sound like heaven .You are such a minx

Are you in Manchester? I can meet coming weekend
greatedwin1 gmail
or justthink4 kik

I am in Manchester this week/end
love to meet local hot wives
greatedwin1 gmail
or justthink4 kik

My Name is Goddess Allegra, based in Manhattan, NYC and i am into cuckolding. In November i am traveling to London and Manchester. Arrange your cuckold session with me!
Please read my profile and than send me a PM

Back in London in September

#manhattan #cuckolding #femdom #mistress #dominatrix #bdsm #dominatrix #cuckolding #cuckoldsession #threesome #nyc #london #manchester #basel #luxembourg

would love to be your cuck and watch you fuck your bulls, who do I get hold of you?