• Slutwives needs your help! Hosting costs are rising all the time, not to mention programming costs and a million other small expenses that pop up every month. PLEASE consider supporting the site! It's easy, it's cheap and it really, really helps. Click HERE or hit the support link on the left side of the page. Your support buys you all sorts of special features on the site!

white boi in Upstate NY

• Thread starterlooking4astiffie
  • Start date

looking4astiffie

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 1, 2014
I’m 44, white bottom (I do not top), d&d-free, 5’11”, 235lbs, 5” cut. i love being put in slutty lingerie and taking black cock in me.

I’m looking for a nice, discrete, D&D-free black man, 435-55yo, with a nice smoothly shaved cut cock for me to slurp on and take in my tight pussyass nice and slow, preferably on a monthly basis. I've been with five different men total (the first two were white, the last three were black). I like to be talked dirty to and be called demeaning names as I'm taking hard cock in me. I like taking nice long warm showers with my man. My biggest fantasy is to have one man's black cut cock in my wet mouth and another in my tight pussyass, both at the same time.

I'm very openminded, however I am not into pain, bondage, scat, or being a top. I am a bottom and I love big cut cocks (black ones). I like black men, because they understand better what my purpose is.

If you're interested, please email me with your picture(s) and we’ll go from there.

Thanks so much for your interest and I hope to hear from you very soon.

richie

looking4astiffie said:
I’m 44, white bottom (I do not top), d&d-free, 5’11”, 235lbs, 5” cut. i love being put in slutty lingerie and taking black cock in me.

I’m looking for a nice, discrete, D&D-free black man, 435-55yo, with a nice smoothly shaved cut cock for me to slurp on and take in my tight pussyass nice and slow, preferably on a monthly basis. I've been with five different men total (the first two were white, the last three were black). I like to be talked dirty to and be called demeaning names as I'm taking hard cock in me. I like taking nice long warm showers with my man. My biggest fantasy is to have one man's black cut cock in my wet mouth and another in my tight pussyass, both at the same time.

I'm very openminded, however I am not into pain, bondage, scat, or being a top. I am a bottom and I love big cut cocks (black ones). I like black men, because they understand better what my purpose is.

If you're interested, please email me with your picture(s) and we’ll go from there.

Thanks so much for your interest and I hope to hear from you very soon.

richie
HEY, where upstate
I am near Ft. Sampson sam 34 5'7 123 lb brunette
Richie, i do all you said and a little more
((i like PAIN)) lve, Belle

Cum Hunny said:
HEY, where upstate
I am near Ft. Sampson sam 34 5'7 123 lb brunette
Richie, i do all you said and a little more
((i like PAIN)) lve, Belle

hi, i'm near Amsterdam, NY.

looking4astiffie said: