• Slutwives needs your help! Hosting costs are rising all the time, not to mention programming costs and a million other small expenses that pop up every month. PLEASE consider supporting the site! It's easy, it's cheap and it really, really helps. Click HERE or hit the support link on the left side of the page. Your support buys you all sorts of special features on the site!

White Dads...

• Thread starterWhiteboyCuck
  • Start date
Extremely erotic thought as a father of twin daughters just becoming teenagers.

• Love
Reactions: WhiteLyfe, NaweThubsinCO, LacyDoll and 12 others
Sounds like your household may be very exciting shortly. I wouldn't be surprised of there will be many black men coming to visit.

Reactions: cuck72, MrJayy and (deleted member)
bigboobsmwfTN said:
I did marry a white man, ended up pregnant by a black man....yes...just nature setting things straight lol
So hot, youi and that cap. Nice to see yo around in forum

Reactions: rcmohawk, chelseacd and bigboobsmwfTN
swd said:
When my 19 y/o daughter came to live with me just over a year ago I had no idea she was seeing black guys.
I have to say I was shocked, and worried at first but she has become a very demanding, spoilt and rude girl in th
at time. She has become very promiscuous and the guys she sees are always older muscular and behave in a very aggressive way towards me which she seems to really enjoy. I am ashamed to admit that I find the whole situation extremely erotic but cant help how turned on by it all I am.
It is arousing to feel humiliated, but turned on by your daughter becoming dom and realizing her black BF's intimidate you. You think she realizes how turned on you get?

Reactions: WhiteboyCuck, MyWifeDatesNow, shocked and 1 other person
Krprice58 said:
You want to see a BBC laying meat to your wife? I hope bareback make sure you clean her good.
I am a submissive little dick that would clean up his slimy mess.

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies, PavlonG, ckc and 1 other person
WhiteboyCuck said:
I have a theory that the reason white fathers get so mad when they find out that their little white princesses are black cock sluts is because no matter how hard they try they just can't keep their little white dicks from getting hard in their pants when thinking about it.
I have to admit you are right. I found out about what happened to my daughter at a friends birthday party and that my wife knew about it for weeks but did not tell me. I was initially very angry but the more I pushed and got details the more I found myself constantly thinking about it.

• Love
Reactions: rcmohawk, Lovasianladies, dwflovbbc and 6 others
SOoo true, whtie males are all truned on by the same things. sometimes I thing it was why i was denided daughters. Got 4 sons of my own. 2 each by two different women. 1st wife has 9 kids, 2 black and they are by 7 different men.
Alll while she was married to a whtie man

Reactions: WhiteDaddy, Pussyfreebeta and MyWifeDatesNow
wmjacking said:
Sounds like your household may be very exciting shortly. I wouldn't be surprised of there will be many black men
coming to visit.

Agreed

Reactions: WhiteboyCuck and wmjacking
Mywifelovesthis said:
Extremely erotic thought as a father of twin daughters just becoming teenagers.
Take it from me as a white dad that has gone through it, it is powerful.

Reactions: LacyDoll, rcmohawk, WhiteDaddy and 8 others
I cannot believe how turm by BBC. Black Cock has dominated my thoughts for decades!

LUV, Heather

Reactions: Lovasianladies and Pussyfreebeta
MwDad40 said:
Take it from me as a white dad that has gone through it, it is powerful.

Looking forward to it. Hopefully a family bull

Reactions: carolinaguy251, 44 mwm, oppor and 1 other person
New2bbc84 said:
received_10210108108358663.jpeg received_10203299246741378.jpegthis my cousin she is about to get her first BBC I Been getting her wet talking about it.

received_10210108108358663.jpeg received_10203299246741378.jpeg

how was experience?

Reactions: toolman2c
I have 2 daughter's all they date is BBC. Impregnate them and leave never pay child support.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: Lovasianladies, carolinaguy251, Erinwhitemom and 4 others
My dad knew and fucked me in front ofabf bbc

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Lovasianladies, toolman2c, Bimyaighed and 11 others
My four sisters told me of their expericens with dad I never suspected

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies, Erinwhitemom, 412perv and 5 others
My wife and I are swingers and she loves black men, so our children knows she fucks other men and mostly blacks so when the girls got old enough just started dating black guys most of the guys they dated are the sons of the guys fucking my wife. Nothing wrong with that

• Love
Reactions: LacyDoll, jhlmdl, rcmohawk and 17 others
New2bbc84 said:
received_10210108108358663.jpeg received_10203299246741378.jpegthis my cousin she is about to get her first BBC I Been getting her wet talking about it.

received_10210108108358663.jpeg received_10203299246741378.jpeg
How was the experience?

Nothing better in this world that a female getting some BBC

Reactions: whitewife696969, Pussyfreebeta, ksfarmcpl and 1 other person
rwall said:
My wife and I are swingers and she loves black men, so our children knows she fucks other men and mostly blacks so when the girls got old enough just started dating black guys most of the guys they dated are the sons of the guys fucking my wife. Nothing wrong with that
Pretty much same way things are here now.

• Love
Reactions: hairbear1954, wmjacking, pvtbmilfbbc and 2 others
One of the reasons that whites hate us is most of them think that we are lazy and deep down nothing but criminal. White dads are afraid that we are going to give their daughter a child that we will not provide for. Of course,some white girls want to be fucked and have an interracial baby to get back at some imaginary problem they have with their parents.

Reactions: hairbear1954, pvtbmilfbbc, carolinaguy251 and 4 others