• Slutwives needs your help! Hosting costs are rising all the time, not to mention programming costs and a million other small expenses that pop up every month. PLEASE consider supporting the site! It's easy, it's cheap and it really, really helps. Click HERE or hit the support link on the left side of the page. Your support buys you all sorts of special features on the site!

White Males Must to SERVE BBC

• Thread starter18mDresdF4prom
  • Start date

18mDresdF4prom

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 20, 2013
Batavia, NY
I have accepted and now embrace the fact that white bois must suck BBC. In fact they do not even have to be big and Black. Just Black. I teach swimming mostly to young black Men. I have sucked off Black Boys my own age for quite a while. I found their taste and the smell and my love of their cum was just natural for me. The first time one of their moms caught me with them, I thought it was the end. You know, that there was major trouble for me. Just the opposite, She thought I was providing a great service. That her boy was becoming a Man. And he was learning what HIS cock and what White Bois are for.
And she knew that I would do whatever it took to stay out of trouble at this point. So she asked me to take even more of the girly job and to take HIm in me, in my back door. She even told me to get on all fours and to take him Doggy. I am 20 and a half now. She handed me a small tube of lube from her purse and nodded to me. As If she was saying, "You know what to do!" His big cock was already pretty dry of my spit and drool, so the lube did not get fucked up by the natural lubes I had put on there. I could tell she had seen her boy's cock hard before.
His beautiful young cock stood almost straight up and it curved up some more. The best part if that i had thought about having this one fuck me. I got on all fours as directed. He pressed his Needy penis down to meet me and I guided him in. I orgasmed as soon as he entered. His mom knew that reaction. Johnny smiled. I do not remember what he said but i loved hearing it. Loved hearing his voice which was getting deeper each time we talked. He only took 8 or ten minutes to cum but that was plenty for me.
I have never measured him but I now know he was already over 7 inches at that time.
I am finding that this is expected of more and more white male coaches and teachers. We are expected to serve the young black men and even Black Boys. A new day is upon us and it is going to be great.

Reactions: LucidMatrix, SissybitchChris and tusccuckforbbc
Congratulations. It took me into my fifties to embrace my inferiority. Now I can't get enough. Keep up informed as to your 'progress'. Are there many others like you that you know of?

• Love
Reactions: Readyu
YES, something about Black Men and their big Black COCKS is addictive. Especially to White bois Of course older Black Boys and of course Black MEN know ho two treat a girly white boy. I think it might be a big part that their moms TELL them what white bois are for. I do not know how to say this--they get HOOKED on Us as well. You know , getting regular good sex somehow is a real thrill for a boy in his late teens or younger.
Their moms feel that HE is becoming a MAN without risking getting someone preg (of course THAT also might be about to change). The black moms even tell their sons that a whtie boy should be fucked most often in doggy style. I think they feel that that is even more manly for the male role than ON top in missionary.
Serving as the girl, I like the "Virgin Bride " position the best. And yes , I have been serving since way under age. It was 3 older black boys from basketball team at a party. I only sucked them off- the one who became my boyfriend got two blow jobs that night. I was well only way AND hooked.
Love, MARY <<--my real and legal name now.

Reactions: LucidMatrix
It really is true. Once you go black you can't go back. I had my first as a teenager and that was it for me. Only that since.

Reactions: tusccuckforbbc
Penelope, did you become shamble FOR the black men? Iknow pretty obvious but I do not want to assume. Also, I am kind of a Bimbo brain Boi so i need things explained to me.
I do not want to risk scrolling back and screwing up my connection but I believe there are Many Many white bois just like me now a days. YOu would not even know that most of them are boys, not girls. I have been taken for a girl all my life and that is one of the reasons my mom was supportive of me acting and and thinking and looking like a girl. Whe even arranged a lot of my dates early in this. OU know, black Friends from church and their sons.
Love, Mary

Sue, what were you doing with your Black man when you were 18. I think the pheromones work on us best when we suck them and when they kiss us. The party where I first sucked --I started getting really turned on from the kissing games. O fcourse they played with my tits and pinched my ass just like they did at school but this was more intense. Soon it was all three of them at once seducing me They made me feel like not just a GIRL but a Woman!! My mom had no idea this was going to happen , but when I told her her eyes just lit up and she was So happy. These were boys she had met and that she trusted. The one who became my boyfriend also had hugged her real politely but she felt him press agains her so she had any idea how super hung he was. She had no idea that in about 4 months he would fuck me.
I know I started this post talking about how their scent and pheromones worked on us more from sucking them and getting kissed by them. But the black men, no matter how young, sure know how to fuck. I keep mentioning Johnny M. He is the boy who took me to my first prom. He took me to his Junior prom. He had just turned 17. I was the first to do ANYthing for him sexually. All the girls his age and younger were scared of him. I feel lucky that he did not know about pursuing older women who would appreciate him like crazy. He was also the first to do anything with me sexually. I even sucked him first at the party I mentioned earlier.
Once I was a non -virgin, both of his friends /teammates took me to THEIR Senior Prom (BALL)! me, the GURL, with two sexy basketball stars. This time I knew what boys expect. At least one of them had fucked before, I was sure. I di snot ask them but they knew , that I was kind of expecting to get fucked by both of them. They really came through and it was great. With them it was just sex-nothing romantic but very physical and great sex. And always with both of their healthy cocks "in play"!
I asked them to drive me to my boyfriend's house after. They just laughed and left. I took the hint that I could snot just tell them where to take me just cuz I put out for them. I will tell more later.
But I did go to Johnny M.'s right after church the next morning. My hair was still fixed up . Make-up and lingerie all ruined . I did not re-do them . Just went pretty casual to church even though I sing alto in the choir---even at that age. I told Johnny about my night and he got really turned on. I had made each of his friends CUM 3 times.
luv, Mary

Reactions: Readyu, lnohhnvm and steevo895
18mDresdF4prom said:
...something about Black Men and their big Black COCKS is addictive. Especially to White bois

Of course older Black Boys and of course Black MEN know ho two treat a girly white boy.

I think it might be a big part that their moms TELL them what white bois are for.

I do not know how to say this--they get HOOKED on Us as well.

...getting regular good sex somehow is a real thrill for a boy in his late teens or younger.

Their moms feel that HE is becoming a MAN without risking getting someone preg.

The black moms even tell their sons that a whtie boy should be fucked most often in doggy style.

Serving as the girl, I like the "Virgin Bride " position the best.

It was 3 older black boys from basketball team at a party.
I only sucked them off, and the one who became my boyfriend, he got two blow jobs that night.

Hot reporting to inform and entertain us.

sissytosser said:
Congratulations. It took me into my fifties to embrace my inferiority. Now I can't get enough. Keep up informed as to your 'progress'. Are there many others like you that you know of?

Never too late to discover your real purpose in life - you can play catchup.

18mDresdF4prom said:
I have been taken for a girl all my life and that is one of the reasons my mom was supportive of me acting and and thinking and looking like a girl.

We even arranged a lot of my dates early in this .......... black Friends from church and their sons.

Love, Mary

Eye opening statements, thanks for reporting this stuff.

Saraha, I always perk up when I see your name and I try to make time to read your posts first. Also so great that you totally accept me and how i am.
Would you tell a little about yourself. I know you probably did early on in your post ins or threads but i do not remember and do not know. I am whtie Boi now 3 months short of 21 yr ole. My mom died 3 years ago next month. I am 5'5 120 blonde and have lived as a girl for over 4 years. I really was taken to proms by boys. All of my dates were with boys from varsity teams. about half black and half white.
Mary is my real and legal name thanks to my dad letting me change it early. I kept my last name to honor Him.

love, Mary
I forgot which thread we are in but I must tell of a celebration we had at my Black Churcch

Reactions: steevo895
18mDresdF4prom said:
I am finding that this is expected of more and more white male coaches and teachers. We are expected to serve the young black men and even Black Boys.
I am not surprised at this at all. Seems to be a natural thing, more and more these days. If the truth were known, many white men desire to to suck and please black cock. Not just sissy bois, but regular white males.

Reactions: biguy153, Readyu and steevo895
What about Asian males? :p

So true

I would love my hubby to be feminine so cute to see a guys fem side xxx.

Reactions: gingersnap, 69eatmore77, Readyu and 2 others
Wow, That thread really took off for a while. Glad I looked in on it. I am still looking for very serious long term man of my own. Or even a husband. i AM 53 now.
Love, Heather

Reactions: Readyu, Poseidonz, tusccuckforbbc and 1 other person
It all start when is was 18 I was working at a warehouse an only one of two white boy there. Well one day Tim this black guy
can an sat by me as I was taken as smoke break . He start talking to me this happen every time I went on a smoke break. As time went by we became good friends. Then one Friday he ask me if I like to go have a few drinks an I said ok. He told be ready by 8:00 he was pick me up After that night we start gone out every weekend an he would by all our beer Then we told that I was gone to have to stop drinking beer an he order Cosmopolitan why I ask him why that drink. He told you my girl now an if he was buying my drink that I was gone to drink what he order. from then on that what I drank. I smile back at him a I kiss him. that night as We drove to his place he told to suck his cock as we drove to his place . that was the first time I tasted a man cum an love it after I warp my face an sat next to him with my arm around his shoulder and my head on it He told tonight I gone to make you a woman an you be mine. After that night I quit my job an left home an move in with him an took care of all his needs
'

• Love
Reactions: cuck72 and Youngwhitecouple
suets said:
It all start when is was 18 I was working at a warehouse an only one of two white boy there. Well one day Tim this black guy
can an sat by me as I was taken as smoke break . He start talking to me this happen every time I went on a smoke break. As time went by we became good friends. Then one Friday he ask me if I like to go have a few drinks an I said ok. He told be ready by 8:00 he was pick me up After that night we start gone out every weekend an he would by all our beer Then we told that I was gone to have to stop drinking beer an he order Cosmopolitan why I ask him why that drink. He told you my girl now an if he was buying my drink that I was gone to drink what he order. from then on that what I drank. I smile back at him a I kiss him. that night as We drove to his place he told to suck his cock as we drove to his place . that was the first time I tasted a man cum an love it after I warp my face an sat next to him with my arm around his shoulder and my head on it He told tonight I gone to make you a woman an you be mine. After that night I quit my job an left home an move in with him an took care of all his needs
'
I never did anything like this, but I fantasize about being a guys GF all the time. Cuddling up with him and taking care of his horny needs. I think of his BBC so hard and needing my warm wet mouth, and tight white man pussy.

Reactions: SquirmingSub and Readyu
As a senior citizen, it's extremely hard to find black guys to play with, where i live. The only man i have ever kissed was black. I love sucking black guys but i've only been with a few. very frustrating.

i've explored taking estrogen creme but i haven't taken the plunge yet.

pete

Reactions: SquirmingSub and Readyu
Yes the white males only purpose now is to serve black cock. That why our clitties are so tiny

Reactions: LucidMatrix
ckc said:
I am not surprised at this at all. Seems to be a natural thing, more and more these days. If the truth were known, many white men desire to to suck and please black cock. Not just sissy bois, but regular white males.
i agree, im not sissy at all , but love to suck dick and be fucked

Reactions: SquirmingSub