White Married Cop Breastfeeds Dirty Black Baby In Public - Gets Promoted.

• Thread starterCheckoutgirl
  • Start date

Checkoutgirl

Bad girl
VERIFIED!
Beloved Member
Aug 23, 2011
Officer Celeste Ayala saw a crying dirty and underfed Black baby in the hospital, so she whipped out her tits and started feeding the child in the middle of the hallway.

Pictures were taken and circulated in the media, and the response was so overwhelming the department promoted her. Sergent Celeste - we salute you!

herocop.jpg herocop2.jpg herocop4.jpg heroicop3.jpg

• Love
Reactions: lnohhnvm, littlecucky, Gerwin and 8 others
She is an awesome public servant

• Love
Reactions: bobbyhotone2
Checkoutgirl said:
Officer Celeste Ayala saw a crying dirty and underfed Black baby in the hospital, so she whipped out her tits and started feeding the child in the middle of the hallway.
Very impressive. I too congratulate Sergeant Celeste!

• Love
Covfefe said:
Makes me think we should have teams of white women going into poor urban neighborhoods in America to breastfeed ONLY black babies in public. True human service.
... that is a great idea. Any white women that breast feeds has to do community service in black neighborhoods. Feeding any black baby that is brought to her, and has to do it publicly.

Reactions: Bree
Wonderful service we blessed breasted women can provide.

• Love
Reactions: Gerwin and bobbyhotone2
a very helpful person she did a great work

• Love
That is so cool! You go, mama, letting that little one suck straight from your tit, nice warm milk. But you know, it felt good to her, all that sucking got her nice and wet in her cunt.

• Love
Reactions: Soccergod, Gerwin, Checkoutgirl and 1 other person
Checkoutgirl said:
Sergent Celeste - we salute you!
We sure do! Sometimes I get some funny looks when I breastfeed my little black fella in pubic, so I know how she felt. Good for you, lady!

• Love
Reactions: Checkoutgirl, bobbyhotone2 and noway
Genifer said:
We sure do! Sometimes I get some funny looks when I breastfeed my little black fella in pubic, so I know how she felt. Good for you, lady!
I bet many white guys have hard cocks while they enjoy watching you breastfeed your little black fella in pubic, especially if they can see how good you felt while your black baby was sucking your hard nipples while your big beautiful naked white TiTs and nipples were in his mouth. Was your lucky white husband,s cock hard while he watched?

Reactions: Checkoutgirl
ChrissyOlsen said:
That is so cool! You go, mama, letting that little one suck straight from your tit, nice warm milk. But you know, it felt good to her, all that sucking got her nice and wet in her cunt.
Would your married white cunt be hot and wet if you had a black baby sucking on your big beautiful naked white TiTs and nipples in public. I bet your big beautiful naked white TiTs and nipples could feed a black baby all of the nice warm TiT milk it could ever want.

Reactions: Gerwin and Checkoutgirl
Checkoutgirl said:

Pictures were taken and circulated in the media, and the response was so overwhelming the department promoted her. Sergent Celeste - we salute you!

herocop.jpg herocop2.jpg herocop4.jpg heroicop3.jpg
Beautiful photo of a fine white Lady and public servant servicing a black baby in public by feeding the black baby her nice warm TiT milk from her big beautiful naked white TiTs and nipples. She certainly deserved her promotion and I salute her. Great, great story and photo.

Reactions: Checkoutgirl