• Slutwives needs your help! Hosting costs are rising all the time, not to mention programming costs and a million other small expenses that pop up every month. PLEASE consider supporting the site! It's easy, it's cheap and it really, really helps. Click HERE or hit the support link on the left side of the page. Your support buys you all sorts of special features on the site!

White wives & their wedding rings

• Thread starterdublin_bhoy69
  • Start date
Great thread.

and:)

zd10.jpg

Reactions: adamcole, barbie1955 and Nazareth
  • Love
Reactions: stickmann
jemingway said:
011.jpg My wedding ring on while waiting to be mounted by a new lover while hubby takes pics.
excellent. Hope they were good pics.

• Love
Reactions: stickmann and jemingway
EnglishGuy said:
excellent. Hope they were good pics.

hubby had a "hard" time taking pics and jacking off at the same time! lol :D

Reactions: toolman2c and buds13
DSCF5564 (Small).JPG
my wife and shes ring
DSCF5564 (Small).JPG
v Eilate 015.jpg

• Love
Reactions: tixeros78, plugnplay, moltenneeds and 4 others
jemingway said:
Lovely problem. Watching you take a bull and recording it for posterity..

Reactions: jonmakesit and jemingway
EnglishGuy said:
Lovely problem. Watching you take a bull and recording it for posterity..

yes, it is a good problem for him to have!

Reactions: scuck7
jemingway said:
Steady cam to the rescue!!! Yes you can now jerk off while Filming another man fucking your wife. It's made of light wait titanium alloy that is sperm resistant and cleanup is a breeze. Extra weights for those heavy jacking moments sold separately. But wait get two steady cams so your friend can also jack off while filming your wife from a different angle. Just pay separate shipping and handling.
Warning! Excessive masturbation has been linked to sore cock and balls. Product has been known to become addicting to some males. It has been reported that some men have gotten their balls caught in the gimbal due to careless use.
Please use product responsibly. Order it today!!!! :eek:

Steady Cam.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: jemingway
zippless said:
Steady cam to the rescue!!! Yes you can now jerk off while Filming another man fucking your wife. It's made of light wait titanium alloy that is sperm resistant and cleanup is a breeze. Extra weights for those heavy jacking moments sold separately. But wait get two steady cams so your friend can also jack off while filming your wife from a different angle. Just pay separate shipping and handling.
Warning! Excessive masturbation has been linked to sore cock and balls. Product has been known to become addicting to some males. It has been reported that some men have gotten their balls caught in the gimbal due to careless use.
Please use product responsibly. Order it today!!!! :eek:

Steady Cam.jpg

LOL!!!

I think that it is important that hot wives were their wedding rings when with other guys without question and a very important part of this for me.

Sue Xx

i like it

ringzS7r1tryq.jpg tumblr_lkzmxlLORB1qbth0co1_500.jpg cuckoldwebcamsyour-wife-sends-the-best-texts-since-she.jpg

• Love
Reactions: stickmann, Bubbacum, barbie1955 and 1 other person
Just loving your wife becoming his woman

I hope you don't mind a visitor contributing to your thread.

315 - Copy.jpg

• Love
Reactions: stickmann, barbie1955 and none_asd3
tcfranklin said:
I hope you don't mind a visitor contributing to your thread.

315 - Copy.jpg

That's so dirty but it's lovely

• Love
Reactions: stickmann
Sue Blackler said:
I think that it is important that hot wives were their wedding rings when with other guys without question and a very important part of this for me.

Sue Xx
There is a sense of fun in it and a purpose for the hubby to lick the pussy clean after a good fuck. After all he put the ring on the finger.

Reactions: tcfranklin
WimpHub2 said:
I was always told that a woman who gave great Head had more rings!!!
Wow, you lucky guy

Reactions: WimpHub2 and toolman2c
My wifes perfect pussy and her ring

7623-1-1.jpg

• Love
Reactions: tixeros78, Bubbacum, moltenneeds and 4 others