• Slutwives needs your help! Hosting costs are rising all the time, not to mention programming costs and a million other small expenses that pop up every month. PLEASE consider supporting the site! It's easy, it's cheap and it really, really helps. Click HERE or hit the support link on the left side of the page. Your support buys you all sorts of special features on the site!

WHO has fucked your wife?

• Thread starterSon of John
  • Start date

Son of John

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 30, 2008
I have a question which I have not seen addressed too completely yet.

Who are the other men who have fucked your wives? Are they strangers, or friends? Are they casual acquaintances? Are they one-night stands, or on-going fuckers. Are they guys you Like? Would they be friends under other circumstances?

The most unusual "other" man in my own situation is my wife's first husband, and the father of her children. They fucked several times after their divorce, and when she and I got married, I told her she was free to continue fucking with him whenever she could.

He has fucked her several times since we married, and at first he was very uncomfortable around me when we met-up at family gatherings, but when he learned that I was not upset and actually encouraged her to go on fucking with him, he relaxed and opened up with me. He now will call me right after he has fucked her, and share all the details with me.

The most awkward part is that others in the family know that he is fucking her and some are worried that I might find out, while others know that I do know and wonder why I allow it.

Have any others been in a similar situation?

• Love
Reactions: Pawgwife, Maximan, willshe2 and 41 others
My wife had fucked several guys at work when we first met.
She would pretty much fuck anyone who she felt she liked and would want to see again an she had no qualms about fucking on the first-date as she did with me.
When we first started dating she was still fucking at least one other guy and at times many of us would be in meetings together (me and the other guys, not her) and it was always very erotic to know that they'd been fucking her. When we got more serious and she went monogamous with me - it was always a real turn-on to know that these other guys had fucked her but she was now mine. I had always liked knowing they'd fucked her too but we never talked about it.
She was married before we met too - and I have always fantasized about her and her ex - how she must have been on their wedding night, how she must have been on their honeymoon.
But we've never reconnected with any of them since she started fucking other guys again so it's not something that's at all recent...

Still - a blast to let your mind go to those times...

• Love
Reactions: Jevjevs, driverchiks, Maximan and 26 others
The question should have been, who has fucked her that you know about?

Who knows, Who Cares.

Reactions: SoCalCuckold, HubbysBadHabit, Maximan and 16 others
mimi27406 said:
Who knows, Who Cares.

==========

we all care and we all wanna know

• Love
Reactions: driverchiks, NicholasGeorge, franklyhorny and 7 others
SoonToBe said:
My wife had fucked several guys at work when we first met.
She would pretty much fuck anyone who she felt she liked and would want to see again an she had no qualms about fucking on the first-date as she did with me.
When we first started dating she was still fucking at least one other guy and at times many of us would be in meetings together (me and the other guys, not her) and it was always very erotic to know that they'd been fucking her. When we got more serious and she went monogamous with me - it was always a real turn-on to know that these other guys had fucked her but she was now mine. I had always liked knowing they'd fucked her too but we never talked about it.
She was married before we met too - and I have always fantasized about her and her ex - how she must have been on their wedding night, how she must have been on their honeymoon.
But we've never reconnected with any of them since she started fucking other guys again so it's not something that's at all recent...

Still - a blast to let your mind go to those times...

===========

and STB they were all better than you bigger and better

• Haha
Reactions: Bobman, littlesmallie, franklyhorny and 3 others
2 regular bulls at least one a week .and they get together regular and tag her
a nice new young lad
a regular holiday fuck who likes to share her with friends
and the casual by chance ones can be quite regular

Reactions: Maximan, Bobman, cynful and 12 others
I can tell you my wife’s dating history precisely:

17 one night stands
8 guys she dated 2 to 5 times
7 regulars that she dated more than 5 times

She has had 3 single males that she dated steady over a long period of time. One of these guys is her current exclusive playmate. Yes, she has also been with her ex-husband.

Of all the men she has dated 4 or 5 could be friends outside the lifestyle. Several of these guys have been very friendly to me and in fact I have even had lunch one on one with them to discuss politics, the weather and the play. Most of her outside lovers are involved in "swinging". Only a few have come from other dating sites.

Kristen’s current regular BF is a very fine gentleman that I encouraged to be with her. I prefer that her exclusive BF be someone I like and can call, text or email if I need to discuss anything. I appreciate the fact that this man never discusses the play with me (even though I would like to hear some details)--- because this tells me that he respects Kris and isn’t the “kiss and tell” kind of guy.

He is always very respectful of me and often sends text messages after being with Kris thanking me for the pleasure of my wife. The downside--- he is not interested in including me in the play--- no watching or other involvement.

CuckoldMick

• Love
  • Sad
Reactions: franklyhorny, Bobman, aruspice and 14 others
Son of John said:
The most unusual "other" man in my own situation is my wife's first husband, and the father of her children.

My cuck wants this so bad...

Most of the men (lately) that I see are kind of regulars... It started off as one-night-stand, but then they kept coming back for more. LOL. One of the guys is actually an ex-boyfriend of mine from high school (that I never had sex with back then... go figure).

• Love
Reactions: Bobman, franklyhorny, toolman and 11 others
A sidebar to the original question might be, "how many men has your wife dated at a time?" and/or "How many guys has she fucked in a 24 hour period?" My wife has dated up to 5 guys at a time, for short periods of time. Once she fucked four guys in 24 hrs and then fucked me for "5" (if you can include the cuck).

• Love
Reactions: fredanddaisy, Bobman, orlandoflorida and 7 others
Since we've been married, my wife has fucked her ex-fiance, 2 old high school boyfriends, and 2 friends of her sister's boyfriend.

Her sis's boyfriend's friends were an impromptu gang bang in a pool. I suspect it may have been more than 2, but that's all she's told me about so far.

• Love
Reactions: driverchiks, cynful, funexhusband and 11 others
6 counting me at present .all at least see her in about a month .some times 2 at a time .
10 or12 .i think .hard to keep track that day

Reactions: driverchiks and franklyhorny
My wife only has sex with complete strangers ... one-time and first-time sex only, then she/we never see any of them afterwards.

In terms of the "most" ever ... she was gangbanged by 7 consecutive guys all in one night at a sex club, I was there to watch and enjoy the show, it was awesome!!! Can't wait to do that again sometime.

I've always told her that I'd like it if she got a regular boyfriend thing going with one other steady guy, but she doesn't like that idea too much ... she prefers one-time fucks with strangers, which of course is okay with me! :D

Reactions: cynful, driverchiks, Bobman and 27 others
Many one time deals. Some friends. One friend I have been friends with for 25 years. Even my step brother a few times (no blood relation).

Reactions: cynful, franklyhorny, Dingos and 5 others
My ex picked up all her men. Some became regulars, two became long term because of big black cocks and staying power. Both were married.

Reactions: cynful, CreamyBill, franklyhorny and 5 others
Susan has had sex with her boss (former now) and her ex-boyfriend. Both were multiple times (boss for over a year). These are the only two I know about and I think she would have eventually talked about any others since I pester her for information frequently!

• Love
Reactions: Rocckman, whtmonika, cynful and 7 others
I knew my wife since high school, she dated a friend of mine who secretly video taped her screwing him on the senior trip then showed it to all of us, a real douchbag now that I think about it. In college she dated 3 of my friends, one of which is now her ex-husband and father of her daughter. She have sex with her ex-husband twice after the divorce but before we were married. I'm still in touch with 2 of her ex-s, one of which is her ex-husband. We occasionally hangout and BS but rarely talk about my wife.

Reactions: cynful, franklyhorny, MsPAWGandhubby and 2 others
My wife has screwed a old boyfreind for a few years. Also a coworker several times over the last 6 months.

Reactions: driverchiks, cynful, franklyhorny and 4 others
Truth Time

The most valuable pussy is the one most used. It is not the sissy cucks place to question, who, when, where. My mistress informed me long ago that she kept a diary, from age 14, when and details of every male and female she has had sex with. She was honest and upfront from the first and told me she would always want black cock, she is black, I am white, and I held her, kissed her, and ate her pussy.

Attachments

• count.jpg
    count.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 2,907
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: secretcrowds, cuck72, sswanabe and 7 others
No Duke

duke9555 said:
==========

we all care and we all wanna know

Some of us would rather not know.

Attachments

• 42cd.jpg
    42cd.jpg
    1.6 KB · Views: 4,376
Reactions: franklyhorny
we have been open and my wife a bbc slut for 15 years now. She has many that she does regularly and she does one night stands as well averaging 2-3 nights of sex with others a week. No way to tell a total. Once or twice a month she is shared so she takes on multiple men in the same night. The most I have seen her do in one night was 10 at a sex club - several of them had her multiple times during the evening. Some are friends now where we might go out to dinner together and others at a sex club she might not even meet them but they managed to fuck her.

• Love
Reactions: CreamyBill, franklyhorny, toolman and 11 others