WHO has fucked your wife?

• Thread starterSon of John
  • Start date
Alex P said:
Hung hispanic guy in her nursing class. Dad of a kid she was private duty nursing. Doctors at the hospital. Doc who did her boobs. Kids guitar teacher and karate instructor. UPS guy. A guy who hit on her in the store she saw for about a year. Yard guy. Among others.
Did you get to watch any? Hear all the details at least?

MsGary said:
No. But she did arrange for me to test that ability with one girl my age when 1 st. Dating her. And then with another Her age while engaged. Ty for asking
Zipp. I also tried pussy when our divorce was final. She re married a week and a half after that. That hurt and getting pussy with areal girl was a relief. But I knew I was meant to serve Real Men sexually. That would be gf seemed to know it too. When we had been together about two months she came home early and caught me borrowing her mascara. Her reaction was to tease me a little but then took me shopping for outfits and make- up. Lingerie. Wig and shoe shopping came later. But I wore my new tennis uniform and swim suit immediately. Luv. Heather

MsGary said:
Did you get to watch any? Hear all the details at least?

I didn't even know at the time. UPS guy was most recent....and I heard about it several months after he stopped being our driver.....just last summer. I've only known about any of it since she told me last summer...but she has been telling me more and more details.

Reactions: BorrowMyWife and okdeacon
MsGary said:
I also tried pussy when our divorce was final. She re married a week and a half after that. That hurt...
Ouch! That would smart. No time to adjust. What a bitch.
MsGary said:
. .. and getting pussy with a real girl was a relief.
Good for you! I hope you sent your ex pictures of what a real pussy looked like.
MsGary said:
But I knew I was meant to serve Real Men sexually.
Ok. We always know deep down inside who we are sexually but at least you tried pussy to be sure. It's good to test out who we are sexually then there is no doubt.
MsGary said:
That would be gf seemed to know it too. When we had been together about two months she came home early and caught me borrowing her mascara. Her reaction was to tease me a little but then took me shopping for outfits and make- up. Lingerie. Wig and shoe shopping came later. But I wore my new tennis uniform and swim suit immediately. Luv. Heather
What an understanding and supportive lady! Is she still in your life? You seem content with who you are and that's what is important in life. Thanks for sharing. Zipp

zippless said:
Ouch! That would smart. No time to adjust. What a bitch.

Good for you! I hope you sent your ex pictures of what a real pussy looked like.

Ok. We always know deep down inside who we are sexually but at least you tried pussy to be sure. It's good to test out who we are sexually then there is no doubt.

What an understanding and supportive lady! Is she still in your life? You seem content with who you are and that's what is important in life. Thanks for sharing. Zipp
TY for your nice comments. No,Bonnie not in my life now. She remarried one of her exes. Had another babe with him too.

My wife has had a few... but my favorite is the UPS guy. 15 years younger than her. Very fit and muscular. Super shy and nice but a little rough in the sack- just like she likes it. She orders things we don't need just to have an excuse to see him. Last month, she did it in the back of his van while his buddy drive them around.

Reactions: cynful, BorrowMyWife, Nazareth and 1 other person
Yes, once they have that feeling of 'freedom', and they know there are no repercussions from getting random strange cock, they take full advantage of every opportunity.

Reactions: Geglu and old fred
My ex-wife has had sex with more guys than I can count, but the best memories are of 10 different guys. She was 35 when we started this lifestyle, the 1st being her ex brother in-law. He was 10 yrs younger than her and he and his friends shared her often. She was also submissive and liked younger black guys.

Reactions: cynful, BorrowMyWife, okdeacon and 1 other person
My 38 y/o ex cucked me for 5 years before she left me. Her BF was an older retired teacher that was hung like a horse. She met him at a roller skating rick that he managed and she dance skated at. She was having sex with him for about six months before I found out. After I found out I agreed to let her continue to see him. She would come home some nights after skating and wake me up and tell me she had been a naughty girl. She would then crawl in bed with me and I would go down on her before then having some fantastic sex. We eventually ended up having three ways with her lover. They would pretty much command me to do whatever they wanted and I happily obeyed. After about five years of being a cuckold for her I found out she was also seeing another guy she danced with at the skating rink. She never told me about him until she packed up her belongings and left me. I have dated several gals since she left, but haven't found anyone that would agree to a cuckold life style that my ex got me hooked on.

Reactions: old fred and okdeacon
johnboy2014 said:
My 38 y/o ex cucked me for 5 years before she left me. Her BF was an older retired teacher that was hung like a horse. She met him at a roller skating rick that he managed and she dance skated at. She was having sex with him for about six months before I found out. After I found out I agreed to let her continue to see him. She would come home some nights after skating and wake me up and tell me she had been a naughty girl. She would then crawl in bed with me and I would go down on her before then having some fantastic sex. We eventually ended up having three ways with her lover. They would pretty much command me to do whatever they wanted and I happily obeyed. After about five years of being a cuckold for her I found out she was also seeing another guy she danced with at the skating rink. She never told me about him until she packed up her belongings and left me. I have dated several gals since she left, but haven't found anyone that would agree to a cuckold life style that my ex got me hooked on.
Johnboy, I bet if you keep looking that you will find a hot little piece of fluff that will very happy to be your Hot Wife. Then your Happy Days will return. Hot Wives just all happen to love those big and bigger cocks. Makes the world go around for all of us. okdeacon

the hockey team wasn't the only guys my wife has done it with. she has picked up guys in clubs and brought them to our motel room and screwed them in front of me. it gets both of us horny

greenshirtgsm.jpg
greenshirtgsm.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: moltenneeds, Goin2WeFestCpl, elitetx91 and 2 others
wrbaus said:
the hockey team wasn't the only guys my wife has done it with. she has picked up guys in clubs and brought them to our motel room and screwed them in front of me. it gets both of us horny

greenshirtgsm.jpg
greenshirtgsm.jpg
She is a stunning woman with just the right sex drive, I am happy for both of you and all the guys she fucks.

Last edited by a moderator:
The key bull is my own boss. He has been fucking my wife for years. At first I did not know about it.
He has also shared her, but he is always there. I know that he gave her to a select few of our clients.
Recently he has started to prepare his son (age 20) to take over the company in the future, and the son has fucked my wife as well a few times.

• Love
Reactions: mywifecheats, cynful, sc_david and 8 others
Simon Goldmann said:
The key bull is my own boss. He has been fucking my wife for years. At first I did not know about it.
He has also shared her, but he is always there. I know that he gave her to a select few of our clients.
Recently he has started to prepare his son (age 20) to take over the company in the future, and the son has fucked my wife as well a few times.
Now that is hot! Not only your boss but his 20 year old son has fucked your wife. Did she take his virginity? How did she enjoy that young cock? Did he cum inside her bareback? Did you get to fuck her afterwards? You are a very lucky man.

Reactions: mywifecheats, BorrowMyWife and old fred
zippless said:
Now that is hot! Not only your boss but his 20 year old son has fucked your wife. Did she take his virginity? How did she enjoy that young cock? Did he cum inside her bareback? Did you get to fuck her afterwards? You are a very lucky man.
Simon Goldmann said:

What a great boss, he doesn't just hand her over to clients to fuck her, but is there in person to make sure she is OK. Having his son fuck her is a really wonderful detail, it sounds like he is a bit of a cuck himself and likes to watch guys fuck your wife. Do you ever get to see guys fucking your wife or watch her sucking their cocks? Does she give you details later? I am happy for you !

• Love
Reactions: mywifecheats and BorrowMyWife
old fred said:
What a great boss, he doesn't just hand her over to clients to fuck her, but is there in person to make sure she is OK. Having his son fuck her is a really wonderful detail, it sounds like he is a bit of a cuck himself and likes to watch guys fuck your wife. Do you ever get to see guys fucking your wife or watch her sucking their cocks? Does she give you details later? I am happy for you !

It has been going on for years. I found out last year. They decided to tell me because our youngest daughter had known about it for some time and was terrified that I might find out and quit my job, or leave my wife. My wife decided to tell me after she had a long talk with our daughter's therapist.

So I don't really know a lot - certainly no details.

• Love
Reactions: mywifecheats, ffred and BorrowMyWife
zippless said:

I don't know if she took his virginity, but I seriously doubt it. He was an over-sexed teenager at 14, no way that he would have waited until he was 20 to lose it. He is used to getting what he wants. The only time I remember when he didn't get what he wanted was when he was about 10 years old and he wanted to get a dog, and his father refused.

• Love
Reactions: mywifecheats, ffred, BorrowMyWife and 1 other person
you
your boss
your boss's son
your wife
your daughter
your daughter's therapist

very complicated without much discretion

2wheel said:
you
your boss
your boss's son
your wife
your daughter
your daughter's therapist

very complicated without much discretion
2wheel, Your say you are a slut lover and you criticize a fellow member for lacking discretion ? I read the same post and understand that his wife fucked his boss, a few select customers and the bosses son. When his daughter discovered this, the trauma got her to a therapist who confronted the mother who then told our cuck brother , who was kind enough to share it with us. My wife fucked and sucked 29 Marines one evening, but she did it with a lot of discretion, jack off to that one.

• Haha
Reactions: Subhubrandy, vahtcpl, BorrowMyWife and 2 others