WHO has fucked your wife?

• Thread starterSon of John
  • Start date
Hell no. I'm not criticizing at all.

I stated those involved, which is fact, I stated it's complicated which is obvious but an opinion, I stated not much discretion which is also obvious and self evident. The circle is growing ever wider, my concern is 'daughter' without an age stated I assumed young enough to be troubling as a therapist is needed.

No criticism stated or implied!! Sorry it came across that way!!

Reactions: old fred
2wheel said:
Hell no. I'm not criticizing at all.

I stated those involved, which is fact, I stated it's complicated which is obvious but an opinion, I stated not much discretion which is also obvious and self evident. The circle is growing ever wider, my concern is 'daughter' without an age stated I assumed young enough to be troubling as a therapist is needed.

No criticism stated or implied!! Sorry it came across that way!!

My two oldest sons were 6 and 7 when they figured out that their mother had boy friends and that it was somehow not right. I had told them that if anyone ever tells you something and then tells you not to tell me, be sure you tell me right away. That is part of being a good father. I didn't think when I told them that ,that it would be their cheating mother.

They felt conflicted and felt like they too were part of the betrayal of confidence and it took an emotional toll on them. Therapy was a good answer and I hope it helps his daughter. I was furious at the time and certainly could not imagine that someday, under different circumstances, I would actually enjoy watching my second wife suck cocks and get fucked, usually at the same time. My wife is not a cheater and I fully approve of all the sex she is enjoying.

I commend Simon for sharing his experience and remember my anguish with my first wife, I know I sure didn't need any negative comments at that time. Fortunately, I had a very good lawyer that put things in perspective for me at the time and life when on. I will never forget his comment," What's one more slice off a cut loaf" ?. So true.

I hope things get resolved for Simon and his wife and daughter and that they go on to have a happy life and I am glad you told Simon that you are sorry. That takes a man.

Reactions: BorrowMyWife
johnboy2014 said:
My 38 y/o ex cucked me for 5 years before she left me. Her BF was an older retired teacher that was hung like a horse. She met him at a roller skating rick that he managed and she dance skated at. She was having sex with him for about six months before I found out. After I found out I agreed to let her continue to see him. She would come home some nights after skating and wake me up and tell me she had been a naughty girl. She would then crawl in bed with me and I would go down on her before then having some fantastic sex. We eventually ended up having three ways with her lover. They would pretty much command me to do whatever they wanted and I happily obeyed. After about five years of being a cuckold for her I found out she was also seeing another guy she danced with at the skating rink. She never told me about him until she packed up her belongings and left me. I have dated several gals since she left, but haven't found anyone that would agree to a cuckold life style that my ex got me hooked on.
Johnboy, Maybe an ad on Craigslist would find your dream lady, read the ads and you will find one, I hope. It sure is addictive., good luck

Hot thread

good thread in the 16 yrs iv been with the wife i know of quite a few who have nailed her and id hazzard a guess at double that number i dont know about ,, all good tho!!

Reactions: cynful
Son of John said:
I have a question which I have not seen addressed too completely yet.

Who are the other men who have fucked your wives? Are they strangers, or friends? Are they casual acquaintances? Are they one-night stands, or on-going fuckers. Are they guys you Like? Would they be friends under other circumstances?

The most unusual "other" man in my own situation is my wife's first husband, and the father of her children. They fucked several times after their divorce, and when she and I got married, I told her she was free to continue fucking with him whenever she could.

He has fucked her several times since we married, and at first he was very uncomfortable around me when we met-up at family gatherings, but when he learned that I was not upset and actually encouraged her to go on fucking with him, he relaxed and opened up with me. He now will call me right after he has fucked her, and share all the details with me.

The most awkward part is that others in the family know that he is fucking her and some are worried that I might find out, while others know that I do know and wonder why I allow it.

Have any others been in a similar situation?
That last one,other family members know but think you don't know. Ackward.

Reactions: old fred
motorcitypaul said:
That last one,other family members know but think you don't know. Ackward.
Gossip is its own reward. I hope they choke on it.

@motorcitypaul
It indeed can be a unique feeling when the family knows. While it can be awkward initially, it can be even more erotically humbling, humiliating, and rewarding even after they know that you know. With two (2) of my than wife's lovers, they were included in family social events as if they were part of the family on some level.

ricky354 said:
good thread in the 16 yrs iv been with the wife i know of quite a few who have nailed her and id hazzard a guess at double that number i dont know about ,, all good tho!!
Thanks for your post Ricky. You are very lucky to have such a hot and adventurous wife. Way to go M's Ricky hope you are enjoying your life. You do look like you have some very hot panties in your photos and that is all good. I do think you should let Ricky in on all your sexual play so HE can ENJOY it to. okdeacon

Reactions: cynful and old fred
Any pics of this slutwife?

Goin2WeFestCpl said:
Any pics of this slutwife?
Several in their album.. Click on avatar and you will see albums, click on it and BINGO.

So far I have organised all of my wife's men and prefer to arrange strangers for one night stands. We keep a record on her FuckOmeter and never count the same guy twice..
We are looking to broaden our horizons and we are interested for her to start picking up and fucking other guys on her own.
She said she prefers one night stands but maybe be open to more regular guys if they can satisfy her.

Reactions: cynful, zzwanda, okdeacon and 2 others
GBG1rl said:
So far I have organised all of my wife's men and prefer to arrange strangers for one night stands. We keep a record on her FuckOmeter and never count the same guy twice..
We are looking to broaden our horizons and we are interested for her to start picking up and fucking other guys on her own. She said she prefers one night stands but maybe be open to more regular guys if they can satisfy her.

A very reasonable view on your wife's part....

Reactions: GBG1rl and old fred
GBG1rl said:
We are looking to broaden our horizons and we are interested for her to start picking up and fucking other guys on her own.
She said she prefers one night stands but maybe be open to more regular guys if they can satisfy her.
Sorry I'm with your wife on this one. My wife likes the feel of different of cocks. Doesn't want the emotional bullshit that a regular brings. I like to watch so a regular guy is just plain Booooring. Why the hell do you want that? A guy for the weekend is a long term relationship for us. LOL

I agree I love having different cocks and get bored with the same guy after a couple weeks so I am always looking for new man to fuck me

Reactions: sephoro and finebull
zippless said:
Sorry I'm with your wife on this one. My wife likes the feel of different of cocks. Doesn't want the emotional bullshit that a regular brings. I like to watch so a regular guy is just plain Booooring. Why the hell do you want that? A guy for the weekend is a long term relationship for us. LOL
Yes, my preference is variety..

MWF was PROM date said:
..... After they separated, he continued fucking her and she developed peanut butter legs, .....

Um.... what are peanut butter legs?

Custer Laststand said:
Um.... what are peanut butter legs?
Peanut Butter legs. = Her legs spread easy, that phrase goes back years

Reactions: Custer Laststand and Curt Bruch
MWF is that you in avatar pic. Pretty nice
Lu, Heather

2 of her ex bfs a co worker of hers several one night stands with random guys and 4 bulls we found online 2 of which have been longish term

Reactions: Custer Laststand, Nazareth and GBG1rl