WHO has fucked your wife?

• Thread starterSon of John
  • Start date
MWF was PROM date said:
Peanut Butter legs. = Her legs spread easy, that phrase goes back years

Thanks for the clarification. I like it.

A girl in high school was nicknamed Jiffy. spread like peanut butter.

Reactions: midnightfapper
After a long summer break, Thursday night is date night. Have lined up a guy to bump into us.... gonna get her fucked again!

Reactions: john master and Nazareth
This is a great thread. Whenever I get a chance to communicate with other hotwife couples like us, I always ask who the wife fucks.

This is the second marriage for each of us. My first wife also fucked other guys during our marriage. When I told Kate about it, she was interested in trying this lifestyle. Kate started out fucking old friends of mine, most of them married and some of them had fucked my ex-wife for years.

We like the taboo nature of our lifestyle, including my wife being with inappropriate men...husbands of couples we know and see socially, my wife's married boss, business associates of mine, one of my cousins, Kate's ex-husband after we were married, a married neighbor, one of our daughter's coaches (for an entire season), the father of one of our daughter's school friends, the husband of a Realtor couple we were working with, our Attorney, and various other casual acquaintances.

I love being around guys who are fucking my wife, whether or not they think I know they are fucking her. Some guys who fuck her alone think that I don't know they are fucking her, like her ex-husband. It is hot for me to be around those guys with them trying to act nonchalant around Kate.

I love to share stories and pics. Let me know if you are interested.

Rob

Reactions: cynful, zzwanda, sephoro and 4 others
yes we're interested

robandkate said:
This is a great thread. Whenever I get a chance to communicate with other hotwife couples like us, I always ask who the wife fucks.

This is the second marriage for each of us. My first wife also fucked other guys during our marriage. When I told Kate about it, she was interested in trying this lifestyle. Kate started out fucking old friends of mine, most of them married and some of them had fucked my ex-wife for years.

We like the taboo nature of our lifestyle, including my wife being with inappropriate men...husbands of couples we know and see socially, my wife's married boss, business associates of mine, one of my cousins, Kate's ex-husband after we were married, a married neighbor, one of our daughter's coaches (for an entire season), the father of one of our daughter's school friends, the husband of a Realtor couple we were working with, our Attorney, and various other casual acquaintances.

I love being around guys who are fucking my wife, whether or not they think I know they are fucking her. Some guys who fuck her alone think that I don't know they are fucking her, like her ex-husband. It is hot for me to be around those guys with them trying to act nonchalant around Kate.

I love to share stories and pics. Let me know if you are interested.

Rob
Yes, interested too, enjoy emailing with others about what she/ we do

she fucks her boss in our bed while i am away on business. 1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg
1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: cynful, medals, sephoro and 2 others
gbhl44 said:
She fucks her boss in our bed while I am away on business.
Nice! Good for your wife. And, thanks for posting the good photos.

she is 45 now but very hot in the past.
Her boss when she was 21 and already 3 years together with me.
Then at the age of 39 she was in a very skirt period and had two lovers in 1 month time. First she met online second with the wrong phone number trick. Both times she was seduced by dominating men. After that no more

My wife and I have been together a long time and started experimenting with the swinger lifestyle really early so it's a long list. It ranges from my friends to a couple of her college professors to then her coworkers and some strangers, and of course guys we've found online.

The only commonality is that she doesn't fuck the same guys more than 2 or 3 times. The exception being some black guys we've met and had more extreme experiences with.

Last edited:
Reactions: finebull, Nazareth and zippless
My wife was a little slow here,she was only sucking her Ex cock.

Reactions: toolman2c
Well I can shed some light from the female side. I have had sex with many after I married. They have been co-workers and men i have met the first time. All have been on business trips. If you are at a bar and have a few drinks and talk to guys and as soon as you mention having a husband who is "small" OR that I have a large labia which slip outside my panties sometime, I find myself back in some hotel room within 30 mins with some guy licking me out.

• Love
Reactions: sephoro, cynful, finebull and 3 others
House Wife S said:
Well I can shed some light from the female side. I have had sex with many after I married. They have been co-workers and men i have met the first time. All have been on business trips. If you are at a bar and have a few drinks and talk to guys and as soon as you mention having a husband who is "small" OR that I have a large labia which slip outside my panties sometime, I find myself back in some hotel room within 30 mins with some guy licking me out.
Does your husband know about your extra marital activity? Great hookup lines. I would have you on your back in 10.

Reactions: cynful and toolman2c
Apart from hubby and my regular bull.. I have fucked two others before my marriage.
Post marriage, i have been shared around by bull and have been fucked by around 6 other men, who were strangers to me when they started. But nowadays we have regular sessions, so they are no longer strangers.
I am also expecting 5 new guys in the next session, so i can put my tally to around 15 by end of this year.

Reactions: cynful, sephoro, Gaezel and 1 other person
My wife first fucked our Landlord & his wife. She has been with my best friends with my blessing. She has cut me off years ago from her pussy.
She has done co-workers. & wife's of friends.

Reactions: ktpy and Nazareth
Wife had sex with one guy prior to our marriage. After entering this lifestyle she has to steady boyfriends plus one night stands in addition.

Her number is growing as her main guy (BBC) has taken to sharing her with friends and such. She will leave w him on Friday come back Sunday night saying he brought over 4 or 5 guys throughout the weekend

Reactions: cynful, sephoro and indiana hubby
surry said:
My wife first fucked our Landlord & his wife. She has been with my best friends with my blessing. She has cut me off years ago from her pussy.
She has done co-workers. & wife's of friends.

Reactions: okdeacon
Your experience sounds so lovely

My current partner has had sex with 3 men, myself included. I always try and tease out details, but it's tough to do so. I'm still interested in who is screwing my ex, as we were each other's first and I pushed cuckolding with her a lot, to the point where she would actively flirt. Maybe one day I'll find out!

Reactions: Gaezel and midnightfapper
My current partner has had sex with 3 men, myself included. I always try and tease out details, but it's tough to do so. I'm still interested in who is screwing my ex, as we were each other's first and I pushed cuckolding with her a lot, to the point where she would actively flirt. Maybe one day I'll find out!

Reactions: cynful, Gaezel, midnightfapper and 1 other person