WHO has fucked your wife?

• Thread starterSon of John
  • Start date
That was about September... the flirting massages ect continued every night almost.... he started texting her during that time she asked me if it was ok i said of course... it was all just funny jokes ect..... so early October and she went out of town so it was just me and him here playing PlayStation... i finally worked up my nerves to tell him she wanted to suck his dick... so i brought up something about her... and then looked at him and said you know she really wants to suck your dick..... he just looked at me and said i know she is your wife but id love that.... he said that he he had thiught about that a lot... and asked if she really wanted to... and how i knew.... i told him yes she did and that she'd took me that several times... he said it had been forever since he had had it sucked or fucked.... he was hard in his pants again... i didnt know what else to say and kinda froze... so we went back to playing the game.... shortly after that he went to the bathroom and was gone forever im sure jacking off to the thought of my wife sucking his cock.... when my wife got back i told her i finally told him. . Shr didnt believe me at first but finalky did and asked what he said... i told het he would love it ect and everything he said. and that i thought he jacked off to her in the bathroom after we talked about it.. that made her cum instantly with her saying his name... he came over the next night and I want sure if anything would be said about it or not and it unfortunately wasn't just their regular flirting... to be continued..

Reactions: cynful, sephoro and BigdaddyToronto
Goodguy40 said:
My wifes tits just for perspective...

Screenshot_20170315-230628.png

Fuck. Those nips are like fried eggs

sosecretslut said:
Fuck. Those nips are like fried eggs
I love them.... they change tho

Just need some gut called benedict with a massive dick and she is set

sosecretslut said:
Just need some gut called benedict with a massive dick and she is set
Lol yes

old fred said:
Congratulations for having found so many cocks so early in your marriage, did his family gossip about fucking you or was it your little secret? Did hubby get to watch or participate? I am so happy for you and your hubby.
Yeah, the family gossips a bit, but that comes with the territory.

Reactions: cynful and baddy145
Just the normal flirting went on for the next few nights along with a massage heavy touching ect. . she told me he had started texting her more just mainly funny stuff and ect.... i was ok with that thought it was awesome actually...a month or so went by with no change just flirting ect most nights.... leading up to one night he was beating me playing and he said he needed distracted.... and wanted to see her tits in his face. . She got up danced in front of him a bit but that was all he practically begged her to flash him just for a second even.... but she wouldn't..... he was hard as a rock in his shorts tho..... she went to bed and i told him i thought she was gonna really show him for a min.... he said me too. . That he was dying to see them.... about a week later we went on vacation he went with us. We were walking down a crowded street she had to bend over to pick up something we dropped and he got a great look down her shirt seeing most of her tits the same time i did. . He loudly said omg thank you.... your tits are great... she turned red and he told her not to worry he loved the view and he would especially remember then later when we got back to the cabin.. then he told her flat out he was gonna jack off to them several times that night.... so we get back to the cabin we all get in the hot tub... they flirt a bit and sex came up he told her if they had sex he would love it and at least he would have fun and try his best to make sure she did too but he knew he would... she just laughed ect... .. soon after we got home the flirting got more and more.... we went out to a restaurant and he ran into a friend he even introduced her as his girlfriend as he was hugging her and me as her husband.... .... pretty soon after that he ended up staying the night due to bad weather and ended up taking her to work due to the snow since they worked in the same town... i was pretty sure by that time something might happen on the way. . A blowjob or ect... i asked as soon as she called me to tell me she made it there safe.. she said no she wanted and woulda loved to suck him off on the way but was to worried already about the roads and didnt think her bringing up a bj would help.... a couple more months went by we were fucking right after he left and she said if i end up fucking him if i wanted her to do it here or at his house i told her here forsure and asked if she wanted to... she said yes in her . Mind but probably never really would. . To be continued

Reactions: cynful, sephoro, indiana hubby and 3 others
So far, 1 rock minor star I dropped her off where he was playing she sent me a text ten minutes later "naked allready" she has been with him 5 times allways hotel after a Gig, 1 regular for about 1 Year at least once a week, and 4 one nighters she is out on the town with a very slutty mate tonight so I expect her to come home full.

Reactions: cynful, abvt75, indiana hubby and 2 others
We have been married 34 years. She’s probably fucked 2 or 3 dozen guys. Some strangers she’s met at clubs. Some friends or coworkers. Most were one nighters but several have fucked her multiple times. Some I knew about at the time and some not until after the fact. I’m sure there’s some I don’t know as well. She has a hard time keeping her clothes on and legs closed. She’s came home naked a few times after being out all night and cum soaked more than once. Loves sucking cock anywhere. Doesn’t bother me as long as she enjoys because I enjoy it too.

Reactions: cynful, Stephusta, sc_david and 3 others
She got started early in life and thinks it’s rude to say, “No” if someone wants to do her. There have been a lot of strangers. There have been 26 different men that did her on the very first meeting, 18 of those were in the first hour after meeting, and 7 of those were inside her less than 5 minutes after meeting.

We have been married for a couple of decades. But before that my best friend was introduced to her and she stripped for him about a month later in our living room. He got to get a naked lap dance and use a vibrator on her pussy, never got to fuck her though.

Two of the guys have been casual acquaintances that were lucky enough to get more. 10 of the men were at least 10 years older than her. There have been 18 married cheating men, she seemed to like that they were willing to cheat on their wives to be with her.

Over the years, she let 4 co-workers do her, 8 were just bar meets where she just got picked up. Interestingly though she actually only dated 6 men that were more than a one time date, she always fucked on the first date.

20 or so were just one night stands while 16 met up with her more than once. 6 guys have fucked her at least 5 times. And three of them have been fucking her for more than 10 years. At least have cum in her with no birth control. (Yes she has gotten pregnant twice).

Less than 6 months after getting married another guy fucked her. There was few times were I met someone online, planned for them to come over to the house, they came inside, she was naked in the bed, they got on the bed literally 1 minute after coming in and were in her, did it, and left with no names exchanged.

Her favorite fuck is a guy we met, he is 13 year younger than her. At the time he was not married, he got married, had 2 kids. But still has been coming over for the past 11 years. More recently there was a man that is 30 younger than her. In the same week of this posting a man 30 years younger than her and another 5 years older than her came in her with no birth control, will have to wait and see.

• Love
Reactions: sephoro, cynful, Stephusta and 4 others
Manyinside said:
She got started early in life and thinks it’s rude to say, “No” if someone wants to do her. There have been a lot of strangers. There have been 26 different men that did her on the very first meeting, 18 of those were in the first hour after meeting, and 7 of those were inside her less than 5 minutes after meeting.

We have been married for a couple of decades. But before that my best friend was introduced to her and she stripped for him about a month later in our living room. He got to get a naked lap dance and use a vibrator on her pussy, never got to fuck her though.

Two of the guys have been casual acquaintances that were lucky enough to get more. 10 of the men were at least 10 years older than her. There have been 18 married cheating men, she seemed to like that they were willing to cheat on their wives to be with her.

Over the years, she let 4 co-workers do her, 8 were just bar meets where she just got picked up. Interestingly though she actually only dated 6 men that were more than a one time date, she always fucked on the first date.

20 or so were just one night stands while 16 met up with her more than once. 6 guys have fucked her at least 5 times. And three of them have been fucking her for more than 10 years. At least have cum in her with no birth control. (Yes she has gotten pregnant twice).

Less than 6 months after getting married another guy fucked her. There was few times were I met someone online, planned for them to come over to the house, they came inside, she was naked in the bed, they got on the bed literally 1 minute after coming in and were in her, did it, and left with no names exchanged.

Her favorite fuck is a guy we met, he is 13 year younger than her. At the time he was not married, he got married, had 2 kids. But still has been coming over for the past 11 years. More recently there was a man that is 30 younger than her. In the same week of this posting a man 30 years younger than her and another 5 years older than her came in her with no birth control, will have to wait and see.

What a wonderful *****, it sounds like she has had a great life. My slut wife's only regret is that she didn't start sooner.

Reactions: cynful and indiana hubby
old fred said:
What a wonderful *****, it sounds like she has had a great life. My slut wife's only regret is that she didn't start sooner.
Thanks for the comments. I will reply back at the end of the month to let you know if you got pregnant again.

Reactions: baddy145 and midnightfapper
older sluts are the best - mine has recently joined the ranks

Reactions: cynful, indiana hubby and baddy145
Manyinside said:

Congratulations! All wives should be like yours

I was so horny after reading your post I had to go and jack off

My wife used to go to the apartment next door when we were partying on the weekends and ask of they had a beer for her. A bunch of college guys lived there and sometimes if she was feeling real good she would fuck some of them. Then come back home with a few beers and a fucked pussy. She was 38 and most of them were 19 or 20... She had them all over and they left her like this for me to find her

0326160424_HDR.jpg

Reactions: sephoro, cynful, baddy145 and 1 other person
She sure was the college party slut for them .She loved going next door and hearing them whispering behind her back about her fucking most of them...

0326160414_HDR.jpg

• Love
Reactions: sephoro and whitewife696969
Married a tall collegiate volleyball player. When I pressed to talk about her past she admitted to having slept with several athletes. When I pressed further she told me of some of them, particularly the black athletes, had very large cocks. She even admitted to sleeping with one black guy who had a friend come over to his apartment while she was there and she slept with both of them. Only time she has ever been with two guys at a time. Not sure why she married me. We are happy and have a good sex life but I can tell she misses the large cocks when we get her toys out.

Reactions: sephoro, JasonBourne, indiana hubby and 4 others