WHO has fucked your wife?

• Thread starterSon of John
  • Start date
sgdgolf said:
I have had sex with hubby's coworkers, teammates, family, strangers, you name it. After 20 years of marriage, not much has been left out.
That’s the way you should be.

Reactions: cynful and (deleted member)
2wheel said:
Older sluts are the best - mine has recently joined the ranks.
Congratulations, Cuckold 2wheel! I'll look forward to hearing how it happened when you get around to doing some descriptive writing.

I am 44 now and my wife is older/ She is approacing her 400th of different men. SHe has come home naked a few times. I learned to accept how whe is and ENJOY it. Most of her lovers have fucked her at least once. Any of the wonen she has gotten with have been true beauties. I mena byond model or movie star looks.
She also will suck off anybody but they have to commit to coming back. This is even if she is picked up somewhere. One of the times she cam homes naked is a whole separate stroy but two truck driver picked her up at our apt and took her to a field. When done they would not give her back her clothes. This was soon after she had her 3rd baby and they were prolly the 3rd and 4th biggest cocks she had taken up til then.
I guess I will have to tellmore on this thread later. She has acturally been my EX for over ten years. Divorced me whild I was in the Navy.
Love to ALL, Heather

Manyinside said:
She got started early in life and thinks it’s rude to say, “No” if someone wants to do her. There have been a lot of strangers. There have been 26 different men that did her on the very first meeting, 18 of those were in the first hour after meeting, and 7 of those were inside her less than 5 minutes after meeting.

We have been married for a couple of decades. But before that my best friend was introduced to her and she stripped for him about a month later in our living room. He got to get a naked lap dance and use a vibrator on her pussy, never got to fuck her though.

Two of the guys have been casual acquaintances that were lucky enough to get more. 10 of the men were at least 10 years older than her. There have been 18 married cheating men, she seemed to like that they were willing to cheat on their wives to be with her.

Over the years, she let 4 co-workers do her, 8 were just bar meets where she just got picked up. Interestingly though she actually only dated 6 men that were more than a one time date, she always fucked on the first date.

20 or so were just one night stands while 16 met up with her more than once. 6 guys have fucked her at least 5 times. And three of them have been fucking her for more than 10 years. At least have cum in her with no birth control. (Yes she has gotten pregnant twice).

Less than 6 months after getting married another guy fucked her. There was few times were I met someone online, planned for them to come over to the house, they came inside, she was naked in the bed, they got on the bed literally 1 minute after coming in and were in her, did it, and left with no names exchanged.

Her favorite fuck is a guy we met, he is 13 year younger than her. At the time he was not married, he got married, had 2 kids. But still has been coming over for the past 11 years. More recently there was a man that is 30 younger than her. In the same week of this posting a man 30 years younger than her and another 5 years older than her came in her with no birth control, will have to wait and see.

She was not trying to and did not get pregnant. He came over again this week and fucked her again for an hour and a half. This was the day before her expected ovulation. He is a HEAVY cummer and filled her full. This was 10-30-2018. She kept it all in her and I got inside her right after he was done. She was really opened up and sloppy full of cum. After I finished, she rolled over and slept with his sperm in her all night. I work her up early before going to work and did it again. The smell was strong and it was even more sloppy this time. For some reason she thinks that was the SAFE time of the month. Now we will have to wait until 11-21-2018 to see if is pregnant or not.

00500.jpg

Reactions: cynful, finebull, baddy145 and 1 other person
pretty sure my wife was fucking someone while I was away this week

Reactions: baddy145
Manyinside said:
She was not trying to and did not get pregnant. He came over again this week and fucked her again for an hour and a half. This was the day before her expected ovulation. He is a HEAVY cummer and filled her full. This was 10-30-2018. She kept it all in her and I got inside her right after he was done. She was really opened up and sloppy full of cum. After I finished, she rolled over and slept with his sperm in her all night. I work her up early before going to work and did it again. The smell was strong and it was even more sloppy this time. For some reason she thinks that was the SAFE time of the month. Now we will have to wait until 11-21-2018 to see if is pregnant or not.

00500.jpg
crossing fingers for you.

Susan's Slave said:
Susan has had sex with her boss (former now) and her ex-boyfriend. Both were multiple times (boss for over a year). These are the only two I know about and I think she would have eventually talked about any others since I pester her for information frequently!
Have you "learned" the flavor of her boss?

fandangler said:
pretty sure my wife was fucking someone while I was away this week

She didn't tell? or you love the idea she did fuck another and keep it this way, not really knowing?

For a while i'm seeing a married girl and few weeks ago she told me her husband suspected something. After meeting she went home and her husband who looked like interested in her anymore ( mostly he JO on asian girls she told me ) started feeling her later in bed. He was wondering why her pussy was all swollen and when he gave her oral also found it hot she was real loose and groolly.

Last time we met we also did anal, she texted me he again loved how loose she was and was feeling her when she was giving him a blowjob. When he slide some fingers in her ass he instantly shot cum because he said to her it felt so hot and opened up like she had just been fucked.

Anytime noticed something like this yourself?

Reactions: cynful
Manyinside said:

00500.jpg
So she definitely does not want to get pregnant. She and I never discussed when it is "safe". However, she is off by a week as far as when she thinks she is safe, in reality she let him cum in her on the most fertile day of the month. In the past week her nipples were tender, and yesterday she was really tired and spotting a week before her period, but not much spotting today. (Probably implantation bleeding). If no spotting on Sunday then will do test.

Reactions: BigdaddyToronto
I have found out my wife has been contacting a man friend she has met on holiday, texting and phoned on at least 10 occasions over the last 2 weeks.
I need to talk with a bull about this and seek his advice

Last edited:
Reactions: indiana hubby
I have found out my wife has been contacting a man friend she has met on holiday, texting and phoned on at least 10 occasions over the last 2 weeks. I need to talk with a bull about this and seek his advice

any bull here?

I am sure my wife is getting fucked behind my back

Reactions: indiana hubby and baddy145
I have no idea

Son of John said:
I have a question which I have not seen addressed too completely yet.

Who are the other men who have fucked your wives? Are they strangers, or friends? Are they casual acquaintances? Are they one-night stands, or on-going fuckers. Are they guys you Like? Would they be friends under other circumstances?

The most unusual "other" man in my own situation is my wife's first husband, and the father of her children. They fucked several times after their divorce, and when she and I got married, I told her she was free to continue fucking with him whenever she could.

He has fucked her several times since we married, and at first he was very uncomfortable around me when we met-up at family gatherings, but when he learned that I was not upset and actually encouraged her to go on fucking with him, he relaxed and opened up with me. He now will call me right after he has fucked her, and share all the details with me.

The most awkward part is that others in the family know that he is fucking her and some are worried that I might find out, while others know that I do know and wonder why I allow it.

Have any others been in a similar situation?
With previous gfs it's been through AFF.

In the short 2 months that she's been a hotwife she's had a bartender (numerous times), multiple hookups he's arranged, men her friend Gayle arranged, college students she trawled for, a few she picked up at Walmart and the 1st guy who I got for her from doublelist.com.

Reactions: cynful, baddy145 and Cucklifeforme
My wife has been fucked by several guys before marrying , and shared several times too after being married. I am open to talk about her and them with you.

Reactions: baddy145
any online bulls available ?

my wife needs to be *******, I need a bull to play, you put the rules

imig.es