WHO has fucked your wife?

• Thread starterSon of John
  • Start date
CasadoconAna52 said:
my wife needs to be *******, I need a bull to play, you put the rules

imig.es
I would love to be your rule making bull, but I still don’t think that’s your wife

imig.es

larrycuck said:
Wife and i have been married for 30 years, she started fucking guys i played softball with 27 years ago, we would go to a party and she would start talking to some guy and soon would be on her knees somewhere.That happened about every month for years.She has fucked most of my friends and we live in very small town and when a guy comes to house we would go to local bar and one drink she would start rubbing and kissing him there in front of people that know us.I am pretty sure everyone around knows about us.She was a waitress and i got her nailed by truckers,state cops.She has had 2 of my brothers cocks in her mouth(dont know if they did her).Met a guy on c.b. radio on night that wanted to meat her, i called her and told her someone wants to see her and to get dressed and ready, i got home and she was in a mini skirt and hotter than hell, went to days inn clearfield pa and he was hung and did her for hours, lots of others but i cant type well...
Sounds like my buds mom--she'd let all us local teen lads fuck her bareback as much as we wanted and yes we'd invite others to fuck her to she'd never say no. She was good looking and would go to the truck stop at edge of town beside major hwy so lots of trucks coming and going and spend hours on her back between the dumpsters at the back of the truck stop letting as she called them the "ugly old stinky truckers" fuck her bareback for free cuz she felt sorry for them and how lonely they must be

Reactions: cynful and BigdaddyToronto

imig.es

Writing for my wife. She is a notorious slut. From loosing her virginity to a much older black man, fucking her uncle and getting her first gangbang when she joined the Navy. In the Navy she had a thing for black guys and fucked as many as she could. I met her when she was getting out of the Navy and knew I was marrying a Hotwife. I've since encouraged her and she's likely sucked or fucked over 200 guys. She's an Uber driver and often treats select riders to a thorough sucking and fucking. It's amazing how much of a true slut she is. View media item 502307

Reactions: cynful, Wahooguy, baddy145 and 6 others
dvoraknc said:
Writing for my wife. She is a notorious slut. From loosing her virginity to a much older black man, fucking her uncle and getting her first gangbang when she joined the Navy. In the Navy she had a thing for black guys and fucked as many as she could. I met her when she was getting out of the Navy and knew I was marrying a Hotwife. I've since encouraged her and she's likely sucked or fucked over 200 guys. She's an Uber driver and often treats select riders to a thorough sucking and fucking. It's amazing how much of a true slut she is.
Awright.... I like it. I hope you've been encouraging your sexy hotwife to keep up her good work. Excellent photo, too.

Boyfriend, Husband, Co worker, Then 22 well hung Black men all 8 to 10 inch . She has been Black Cock only for 18 yrs now.

Reactions: cynful, baddy145 and BigdaddyToronto
Shhaster said:
Well, I haven't yet, so not everybody.

i m sure she would say yes to you too...

Iwantmywifetofuckyou said:

how many a week you think is enough ?

Reactions: toolman2c
She's only had 4 total so one a week would be a good start
petiteslut said:
how many a week you think is enough ?

bcann said:
Boyfriend, Husband, Co worker, Then 22 well hung Black men all 8 to 10 inch . She has been Black Cock only for 18 yrs now.
Very impressive.... your wife sounds like a sexually-satisfied woman. I hope you're encouraging her to keep up her good work.

Custer Laststand said:
Very impressive.... your wife sounds like a sexually-satisfied woman. I hope you're encouraging her to keep up her good work.
I have been a cuckold for 33 years, long before I even knew the word, I had never watched until 2001 when she made me watch her fucked her first black man, Since than she has black cock at least 2 times a week.

Reactions: cynful, Stephusta, baddy145 and 1 other person
bcann said:
I have been a cuckold for 33 years. .....
Very good. Congratulations for maintaining such a long-term marriage with such a strongly sexual woman.
bcann said:
I had never watched until 2001, when she made me watch her fuck her first black man.
Sounds like your wife wanted to make sure there was no doubt in your mind that's what she was doing.
bcann said:
Since than she has black cock at least 2 times a week.
Excellent. Apparently she is a sexually- and emotionally-satisfied woman.

Custer Laststand said:
Very good. Congratulations for maintaining such a long-term marriage with such a strongly sexual woman.

Sounds like your wife wanted to make sure there was no doubt in your mind that's what she was doing.

Excellent. Apparently she is a sexually- and emotionally-satisfied woman.
Yes indeed, She told me what a cuckold was and that I was going to watch myself being cuckolded. Her first black man was a good friend of mine so that was quite a surprise. His cock is 9.5 inch's long. That's 4.5 inch longer than me, I was very surprised when she took it all in after a little time. He has taken over my bed 2 times a month for 18 years now.

Reactions: cynful, Stephusta, baddy145 and 1 other person
bcann said:
Yes indeed, She told me what a cuckold was and that I was going to watch myself being cuckolded.
Very good....
bcann said:
Her first black man was a good friend of mine so that was quite a surprise.
Maybe your wife had been fucking him for some time before deciding to require you to watch. If so, both of them would have felt more comfortable with it. (If it were their first time, your black friend, or your wife, or both might have felt somewhat awkward about it.)
bcann said:
His cock is 9.5 inch's long. That's 4.5 inch longer than me.
Whew! Very impressive....
bcann said:
I was very surprised when she took it all in after a little time.
This too would suggest it was not your wife's first time with him....
bcann said:
He has taken over my bed 2 times a month for 18 years now.
Sounds reasonable. If your black friend fucks your wife only twice a month, that would suggest there must be other women... perhaps other married women... he's seeing (or maybe he's married himself — you would know that).

And, you mentioned your wife fucks a black man at least twice a week, so obviously he's not the only one. Are your wife's other lovers also men you know...? Or, are they men your wife became acquainted with, but from your point of view, they're basically strangers...?

Last edited:
They said it was the first time, my friend was awkward at first but as soon as my wife had his cock out at sucking on it he was all in. He is a over the road truck driver and is only here 2 times a month. My wife has 2 local married black men she fucks regularly. And the local collage has many young black men more than willing to fuck great looking married white pussy. As for her taking all of his 9.5 inch that was by the end of the weekend and she was hooked on black cock. I have now watched her fuck 22 black men all a lot bigger than my dick so I know my place in this.

Reactions: cynful, baddy145 and BigdaddyToronto
bcann said:
They said it was the first time, my friend was awkward at first but as soon as my wife had his cock out at sucking on it he was all in. He is a over the road truck driver and is only here 2 times a month. My wife has 2 local married black men she fucks regularly. And the local collage has many young black men more than willing to fuck great looking married white pussy. As for her taking all of his 9.5 inch that was by the end of the weekend and she was hooked on black cock. I have now watched her fuck 22 black men all a lot bigger than my dick so I know my place in this.
Mine also trawls the local college - a never ending supply of young cock. All they care about is being in something warm and wet.

Reactions: cynful and Custer Laststand
Son of John said:
I have a question which I have not seen addressed too completely yet.

Who are the other men who have fucked your wives? Are they strangers, or friends? Are they casual acquaintances? Are they one-night stands, or on-going fuckers. Are they guys you Like? Would they be friends under other circumstances?

The most unusual "other" man in my own situation is my wife's first husband, and the father of her children. They fucked several times after their divorce, and when she and I got married, I told her she was free to continue fucking with him whenever she could.

He has fucked her several times since we married, and at first he was very uncomfortable around me when we met-up at family gatherings, but when he learned that I was not upset and actually encouraged her to go on fucking with him, he relaxed and opened up with me. He now will call me right after he has fucked her, and share all the details with me.

The most awkward part is that others in the family know that he is fucking her and some are worried that I might find out, while others know that I do know and wonder why I allow it.

Have any others been in a similar situation?
My wife has been fucked by many men over the years. Some strangers, some coworkers of hers or mine, and both my brothers had shared her.

Reactions: cynful
2wheel said:
Mine also trawls the local college - a never ending supply of young cock. All they care about is being in something warm and wet.
My wife loved young guys, and I enjoyed watching her being used by them

Reactions: Custer Laststand
Young black men from the local college really enjoy fucking a married white wife as the husband sets and watches with his own dick locked in a cock cage. They go all out to please the wife. And being young they can go on for hours. My wife had one young man who fucked her for his entire 4 years of college.

Reactions: cynful, vahtcpl and BigdaddyToronto