WHO has fucked your wife?

• Thread starterSon of John
  • Start date
My wife fucks two local married black men 2 or 3 times a month. There is a unusual twist with one is that his wife of sometimes likes to watch so there I am not only watching my wife being fucked by a black man but his wife is also watching and pointing out to me how much my wife is enjoying herself and making fun of my little dick that is only half as long as her husband. And the truth of the matter is that I am enjoying every minute of it.

Reactions: cynful and BigdaddyToronto
bcann said:
They said it was the first time, my friend was awkward at first, but as soon as my wife had his cock out [and was] sucking on it, he was all in.
So to speak....
bcann said:
He is an over-the-road truck driver and is only here 2 times a month.
Ah.... I see.
bcann said:
My wife has 2 local married black men she fucks regularly.
That's good — but, I hope this isn't causing bad feelings with their wives....
bcann said:
And the local collage has many young black men more than willing to fuck great-looking married white pussy.
So, they're educating themselves in more ways than one. That's positive, of course....
bcann said:
As for her taking all of his 9.5 inches: that was by the end of the weekend. [By then,] she was hooked on black cock. I have now watched her fuck 22 black men, all a lot bigger than my dick. So, I know my place in this.
Excellent. It sounds like you too have greatly increased your education.

Son of John said:
I have a question which I have not seen addressed too completely yet.

Who are the other men who have fucked your wives? Are they strangers, or friends? Are they casual acquaintances? Are they one-night stands, or on-going fuckers. Are they guys you Like? Would they be friends under other circumstances?

The most unusual "other" man in my own situation is my wife's first husband, and the father of her children. They fucked several times after their divorce, and when she and I got married, I told her she was free to continue fucking with him whenever she could.

He has fucked her several times since we married, and at first he was very uncomfortable around me when we met-up at family gatherings, but when he learned that I was not upset and actually encouraged her to go on fucking with him, he relaxed and opened up with me. He now will call me right after he has fucked her, and share all the details with me.

The most awkward part is that others in the family know that he is fucking her and some are worried that I might find out, while others know that I do know and wonder why I allow it.

Have any others been in a similar situation?

Three separate guys in Dubai as I know, on different occasions, including one Arab sheikh

Reactions: BigdaddyToronto
sgdgolf said:
I have had sex with hubby's coworkers, teammates, family, strangers, you name it. After 20 years of marriage, not much has been left out.
Among many others, my wife also fucked both of my brothers and her brother too.

Reactions: cynful, Cuckedboipussy and vahtcpl
bcann said:
Young black men from the local college really enjoy fucking a married white wife as the husband sits and watches with his dick locked in a cock cage.
Yes — it's best for a woman to keep her cuckold locked in a cock cage. It enables her lovers to feel confident she is properly in control of her marriage, and her husband... even if he is sitting in his cuckold's chair watching... is not going to interfere. (As one cuckold put it on the earlier version of this forum [cuckolds dot com]: few things are more humiliating than being locked in a cock cage in the presence of a man who is fucking your wife.)
bcann said:
They go all out to please the wife.
I would hope so....
bcann said:
And, being young, they can go on for hours.
That, of course, is why it's advantageous for married women in their thirties or older to take lovers in their twenties — or, in the case of college students, in the 18 to 22 range when they're exceptionally horny.
bcann said:
My wife had one young man who fucked her for his entire 4 years of college.
Awright — I like it. It's always positive to graduate with a double major, the second major (in his case) being marital relations.

Custer Laststand said:
Yes — it's best for a woman to keep her cuckold locked in a cock cage. It enables her lovers to feel confident she is properly in control of her marriage, and her husband... even if he is sitting in his cuckold's chair watching... is not going to interfere. (As one cuckold put it on the earlier version of this forum [cuckolds dot com]: few things are more humiliating than being locked in a cock cage in the presence of a man who is fucking your wife.)

I would hope so....

That, of course, is why it's advantageous for married women in their thirties or older to take lovers in their twenties — or, in the case of college students, in the 18 to 22 range when they're exceptionally horny.

Awright — I like it. It's always positive to graduate with a double major.
No college near us, but my wife enjoyed he brothers in middle school who mowed our lawn. She loved getting fucked by them while they were sweaty and dirty.

Reactions: cynful, sc_david and vahtcpl
Lovinghubby said:
No college near us....
Ah well.... not every married woman with a strong sex drive is fortunate enough to live in a college town.
bcann said:
....but, my wife enjoyed [my] brothers [who were ] in middle school and mowed our lawn.
But, despite this disadvantage, your wife didn't hesitate to take advantage of an opportunity when she saw one....
bcann said:
She loved getting fucked by them while they were sweaty and dirty.
Nice. She liked their smell.... which may have been related, so to speak, to your smell.

Did your wife tip your brothers for providing this extra service....?

riske said:
I happen to be 27 years old and my girlfriend that i just met on tinder 3 weeks ago and are now dating is 19. Ive never thought about cuckolding in my life before. But after meeting this girl its all I can think of. Google led me here and as of lately all I can think about is somehow mentioning the idea to her of a big black man (no idea how that would even be pitched to her) pounding her from behind while i watch.
Sorry.... to become your woman's cuckold, thus fulfilling your proper role in your relationship and in the broader society, you'll have to marry her. Remember the definition: cuckold — a man with an unfaithful wife (meaning, of course, a wife who fucks other men).

She looks good, though. My preliminary impression is, you have good taste in women. At 27, you're certainly old enough to get married — so, I suggest you begin thinking along those lines.

You might introduce your woman to the idea of increasing her sexual and psychological satisfaction by taking lovers, in addition to having a husband — that is, to the concept of a "hotwife / cuckold husband" form of marriage, in which she will be free to date, seduce, and fuck whomever she pleases, while you pledge to remain faithful to her — by introducing her to these two articles:

The Science of Cuckoldry,
by sex therapist and relationships counselor Susan Gower:
The Science of Cuckoldry

The cuckold husband / hotwife phenomena,
by Dr. Cherry Lee, Ph.D.:
The Cuckold Phenomena

Then, after she's had some time to read them, spend some time talking with her about them and see what she thinks.

my wife's had a good few different cocks since we have been together, I took her to glory holes a few times , an adult theater a couple of times, and adult clubs plus a gangbang and a few 3 sums,
the last year or 2 I've been much more into cuckolding and voyeurism and have organized a couple of different guys to come and massage her which ended up with them fucking her while I watched wearing a cock cage and helped out a bit.
oddly my wife is more passive as a sexual person

Reactions: cynful and JeffCA
AngelicDom said:
My wife's had a good few different cocks since we have been together.
Excellent. Good for your wife.
AngelicDom said:
.... During the last year or 2 I've been much more into cuckolding and voyeurism and have organized a couple of different guys to come and massage her, which ended up with them fucking her while I watched, wearing a cock cage (and helped out a bit). ....
If that's you in your avatar photo, you look good locked in your cock cage. Very natural.

I encourage you to keep up your good work. It might help bring out the dom in your AngelicDom wife if you were to suggest to her the approach of Lady Misato described in the chapters (Introduction, Object of Worship, Romantic Power, etc.) of her site:

Real Women Don't Do Housework

(As noted by Ms. Misato, the title of this site is slightly tongue-in-cheek.)

As you will see, if you read it, Ms. Misato's approach will fit in well with your cock cage if you and your wife choose to pursue it.

Last edited:
Custer Laststand said:
Ah well.... not every married woman with a strong sex drive is fortunate enough to live in a college town.

But, despite this disadvantage, your wife didn't hesitate to take advantage of an opportunity when she saw one....

Nice. She liked their smell.... which may have been related, so to speak, to your smell.

Did your wife tip your brothers for providing this extra service....?
LOL I think fucking them was tip enough!

Reactions: BigdaddyToronto
I am open to tell you about it... in private. Thanks!

Always happy to share experiences

dvoraknc said:
Writing for my wife. She is a notorious slut. From loosing her virginity to a much older black man, fucking her uncle and getting her first gangbang when she joined the Navy. In the Navy she had a thing for black guys and fucked as many as she could. I met her when she was getting out of the Navy and knew I was marrying a Hotwife. I've since encouraged her and she's likely sucked or fucked over 200 guys. She's an Uber driver and often treats select riders to a thorough sucking and fucking. It's amazing how much of a true slut she is. View media item 502307
Your a lucky man hopefully Ill have a slut wife or girlfriend like your wife someday

None that I know of since we've been married. Many before but the best part is that she slept with 8 friends from my town and 3 of them were my close friends. I didn't meet her until many years later but I know all the stories. I am still best friends with one of them and both he and my wife are open about everything that happened.

Very short version but if you are interested PM me and I will share more.

Reactions: BigdaddyToronto and Nazareth
xxjlbsxx said:
My wife has fucked several guys in her office, my old boss and a lot of my former coworkers, some of my new coworkers, two of my cousins, a lot of guys from my ship when we were in the navy and a lot from her ship, a former friend of hers dad and ex husband, and has had a ton of one night stands. Shes fucked around 200 guys.

Sounds like my wife...

Kate has fucked friends of mine, husbands of couples we know, casual acquaintances, and total strangers during our marriage. She has been fucking her married boss for years. She fucked a guy who worked for me. I set them up. He fucked her regularly for about a year. One of my cousins got to fuck Kate and she fucked the husband of one of my cousins many times.

I talked her into letting her ex-husband fuck her again after we got married. He had no idea that him getting to fuck her again was actually my idea. Kate has also had a LOT of one-night-stands.

I love to share stories and pics of my wife fucking other guys.

Reactions: willshe2, cynful, Stephusta and 5 others
mrkitkat said:
Who hasn’t my wife fucked would be a better question! She’s fucked friends, family, strangers and coworkers. If it’s got a cock she’ll try it. She’s been a slut since we married 34 years ago and I’m ok with that. She’s well over 200 fuck poles and a lot of them multiple times. I doubt that I really know the true number. Some I’ve watched. Most I get the after fuck details. I think childbirth made her worse. She craved cock more and more as the kids were born. Visits to her gynecologist made her giddy as a schoolgirl. I guess she knew his fingers were going to be in that cunt!

That is my answer too...it would be easier to list the guys who have not fucked my wife LOL.

Kate has also been fucked by friends, family, strangers, and co-workers. Her married boss has been fucking her for years. She has had a lot of one-night-stands with total strangers. She has let guys fuck her in our SUV in bar parking lots.

I love your comment that "If it's got a cock she'll try it". When Kate first started fucking other guys, she was 'picky' about who she would let fuck her. I told her that I wanted her to become an easy-piece-of-ass for other men and she has. Over time she became a lot less picky. Most of the single guys at our swing club have fucked her, as have many, many single guys at Hedonism II in Jamaica on our many vacations there.

I love having a sexy wife who a lot of other guys get to fuck.

Reactions: cynful, midnightfapper, Nazareth and 2 others
robandkate said:
I love your comment that "If it's got a cock she'll try it".
My wife's attitude is similar. As long as he has a cock she's good to go.

2wheel said:
My wife's attitude is similar. As long as he has a cock she's good to go.

I am sometimes surprised to see some of the men my wife lets fuck her. Kate is a really pretty, intelligent, wife and mom, and it turns me on when she lets guys fuck her who she would normally never consider. When my wife wants some 'strange cock' she gets some strange cock.

I have watched her at our swing club and at Hedo. She starts out looking for a 'hot guy'. After a couple of drinks and a couple of hours with no 'hot guys', she starts considering 'okay guys'. Sometimes she ends up with an 'available guy'. I have watched guys fuck my wife who I am certain have never fucked a girl as hot as Kate before.

I can only imagine some of the guys my wife has let fuck her when she goes out alone at night and comes home at 3 am having been fucked by some guy she let pick her up in a bar. I like knowing that there are men in our city who would recognize my wife as some horny married chick they met in a bar one night and got to fuck.

• Love
Reactions: costadelsol, cynful, sephoro and 2 others
When at first we started down this path we did so looking for a 3rd to join in a MFM. She nixed hundreds of profiles, for every reason possible. Now she rejects no-one. Complete reversal. BUT my take is that under her attitude today she would have nixed none, that she did it to solidify her NO stance and would even have nixed my profile.

At this point she has ZERO standards.