WHO has fucked your wife?

• Thread starterSon of John
  • Start date
KristinS said:
I love flirting in a bar while husband watches me. I will tell the guy I am with that he should be bold with his hands under my dress and after a few minutes of his fingers in my pussy I will tell him to continue and that my hubby is watching and I won't tell who he is under my date agrees to fuck me in a hotel room.
So many one nighters for me too!
I will always share my phone number with them

1uwatchmy holesbefore12 .jpg 1 Uwatch12.jpg
Yeah Yeah, that's so fucking hot, Kristen!

Who else here says that Kristen ought to start a thread with this post - And then spice it up with some fun follow-up details? Me!

Reactions: BigdaddyToronto
BWCOrson said:
Yeah Yeah, that's so fucking hot, Kristen!

Who else here says that Kristen ought to start a thread with this post - And then spice it up with some fun follow-up details? Me!
I will love chatting with you priviately. I love your thick 8 inchfat cock and hope we can chat and soon meet this summer or sooner. I am a submissive for men who know how to DOM. I love serving a DOM!

Reactions: Dark_Hung and BWCOrson
cuckman984 said:
My wife Fran has fucked hundreds of guys,and I have filmed her over the years fucking a lot of bulls,It,s fair to say she is a real slut and actually admits to being a slut,she has worked as an ****** and also in massage parlours in swansea and cardiff,she is a fantastic fuck although these days I only clean her,my cocklet is too small for her greedy holes,I love showing her off on skype,her pics and vids that is so if any of you guys want to see more of Fran add me at skype my id there is cuckman9841,she is all woman thick and curvy,and a superb slut!
She is very attractive. I am happy that you realize her needs for larger cocks and your shortcomings in that area. You are very smart in wanting her to have more cocks and use her body to achieve.

Reactions: cynful and buds13
cuckman984 said:
Yes,I realised a long time ago that Fran craved big man cock and sadly my little cocklet was never going to satisfy her need for big cocks. I turned to a very good friend of mine Mike, who I knew had a big 9" cock and was always flirting with Fran. I suggested to Fran she go on a date with Mike, and I could see in her eyes that she was very excited. ......
Thanks for your description of your strongly-sexual wife Ms. Fran first cuckolding you by fucking your big-cock friend Mike. She has gorgeous big tits, BTW.

Thanks also for posting photos of them — which appear to have been distorted by vertical stretching, but there was no need for that.

Further descriptions of Ms. Fran's continued cuckolding of you would be welcome, of course.

Last edited:
My friends

Reactions: Custer Laststand
I posted many accounts about my wife and I couldn't even begin to guess how many men have enjoyed her enthusiasm to fuck and be fucked by men that she often had just met and some that she knew thru her outside interests (work or play activities). We had agreed before beginning this lifestyle that any friends that we have/had prior to becoming involved in sharing her were not going to be a part of this and we never did include any of them.

The only time that the word friend could/would apply was both of her 2nd husbands and I did become good friends after we accepted them into our home and lifestyle. The neighbors became very accustomed to seeing Pete and I and then later on Haywood and I doing things together, the neighbors just weren't aware that my/our wife was fucking both of us, particularly Haywood that was fucking her all the time like he was a teenage boy, daily at least twice a day and weekend days and nights 3/4 times. She loved his huge black cock and he told me often how he loved that she could take all of it. I'll repeat what I stated earlier I have no idea "who all has fucked my wife". I was always happy that I was one of them. GTR

Reactions: cynful
gatorrdw said:
I posted many accounts about my wife and I couldn't even begin to guess how many men have enjoyed her enthusiasm to fuck and be fucked by men that she often had just met and some that she knew thru her outside interests (work or play activities). We had agreed before beginning this lifestyle that any friends that we have/had prior to becoming involved in sharing her were not going to be a part of this and we never did include any of them.

The only time that the word friend could/would apply was both of her 2nd husbands and I did become good friends after we accepted them into our home and lifestyle. The neighbors became very accustomed to seeing Pete and I and then later on Haywood and I doing things together, the neighbors just weren't aware that my/our wife was fucking both of us, particularly Haywood that was fucking her all the time like he was a teenage boy, daily at least twice a day and weekend days and nights 3/4 times. She loved his huge black cock and he told me often how he loved that she could take all of it. I'll repeat what I stated earlier I have no idea "who all has fucked my wife". I was always happy that I was one of them. GTR

My wife Kate has been having sex with other guys for years. One of the hottest situations is when she started having sex with her ex-husband not long after we were married. Her ex would come to our house every other Friday to pick up their son while I was still at work. Kate had told me that her ex has a really big cock and that was one reason she had married him. I told her that there was no reason for her to miss out on his big cock just because she married me.

The next time he came to pick up their son, Kate had sex with her ex-husband while they waited on the daycare bus to drop him off. They began having sex every other Friday. Her ex had no idea that I knew he was fucking my wife. I was eating his cum out of her every time he fucked her. I liked being around her ex a lot more after he started fucking my wife.

Reactions: cynful, BigdaddyToronto, vahtcpl and 1 other person
robandkate said:
My wife Kate has been having sex with other guys for years. One of the hottest situations is when she started having sex with her ex-husband not long after we were married. Her ex would come to our house every other Friday to pick up their son while I was still at work. Kate had told me that her ex has a really big cock and that was one reason she had married him. I told her that there was no reason for her to miss out on his big cock just because she married me.

The next time he came to pick up their son, Kate had sex with her ex-husband while they waited on the daycare bus to drop him off. They began having sex every other Friday. Her ex had no idea that I knew he was fucking my wife. I was eating his cum out of her every time he fucked her. I liked being around her ex a lot more after he started fucking my wife.

It was first marriage for my first wife and I. Her ex would have been the divorced next door neighbor that had been banging her young pussy from when she was 15 and he was 28 with a fat 8 inch cock. Over the next 10 years or so he would have opportunities to get his cock in her when ever she would visit her parents home and if his live-in girlfriend wasn't there, my little wife would gladly spread her legs for him and he had no problem fucking her married pussy. GTR

Reactions: cynful and SquirmingSub
My wife has had sex with only 1 other person. He was a friend of mine she slept with while we were separated for a month period before we reconciled.

my wife fucked my brother then sent me pics of her pussy after he was done with it.

Reactions: costadelsol, cynful, Wahooguy and 6 others
My wife had (and currenty has) many lovers of different types; youngs, olds, blacks arabs... But I never saw her in action, this is my dream.. Hope one day....

Reactions: cynful, Stephusta and JeffCA
Jesst said:
my wife fucked my brother then sent me pics of her pussy after he was done with it.

That is HOT. I tried to get Kate to have sex with my younger brother but she does not like him much. She did have sex with one of my cousins while I watched.

Reactions: cynful and vahtcpl
robandkate said:
That is HOT. I tried to get Kate to have sex with my younger brother but she does not like him much. She did have sex with one of my cousins while I watched.

Omg also family affairs? haha that would be too much for me I guess... Anita prefers mature men, from 40 to 50 are her favorites

IMG_20190601_165339.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: cynful, JeffCA and robandkate
anitahubby said:
Omg also family affairs? haha that would be too much for me I guess... Anita prefers mature men, from 40 to 50 are their favs.
I guess you must mean, from 40 to 50 are her favorites. (I know, I know.... details, details....)

Custer Laststand said:
I guess you must mean, from 40 to 50 are her favorites. (I know, I know.... details, details....)

Yes, sorry for my english :(

Son of John said:
I have a question which I have not seen addressed too completely yet.

Who are the other men who have fucked your wives?
Have any others been in a similar situation?
dubai arab sheikh and his friends

This is a great thread. My wife has had 20 different cocks (including mine) and swallowed 6 others. I get off on her slut sexual history. I have the entire list with some details. Over the years I've learned a few additional details here and there. It's great; I wish she had spread her legs for even more men.

Anyone interested in the full list?

Reactions: cynful, Wahooguy, viperuk and 2 others
Dominatecuckold said:
This is a great thread. My wife has had 20 different cocks (including mine) and swallowed 6 others. I get off on her slut sexual history. I have the entire list with some details. Over the years I've learned a few additional details here and there. It's great; I wish she had spread her legs for even more men.

Anyone interested in the full list?

I am interested. I kept a journal for the first ten years of our marriage. There have been a lot of guys since then. I do not have an accurate count, but when I stopped keeping the journal, 163 other guys had fucked my wife during our marriage, most of them multiple times.

robandkate said:
I am interested. I kept a journal for the first ten years of our marriage. There have been a lot of guys since then. I do not have an accurate count, but when I stopped keeping the journal, 163 other guys had fucked my wife during our marriage, most of them multiple times.
How about a 164th? I’ve seen her and I’d love to sink my cock into her while you watched....watch my sperm dripping out your girl

KristinS said:
My husband 's sex life started in his early teens He is owner of 9 inches. and very popular. I remained a avirgin to my wedding night for him. He rolled off me and told me I would be fucking different men in 61 days and it happened. three different men a a week during my 3 and 4 months of marriage. My first gb was with 15 men4 months after I married.
I like this husband of yours!