WHO has fucked your wife?

• Thread starterSon of John
  • Start date
Prior to 18, my wife, Kate, jerked off and sucked a number of cocks; not sure of that count. She has told me she was mesmerized to see a cock pump out cum. At an early 18, she started swallowing; did not fuck the guy.

Her first fuck was late 18. This was an older guy that she dated for a couple months.
Second fuck was also late 18. She fucked this guy while still fucking #1. #2 fucked her for about 1.5 years. Apparently well hung. She swallowed this guy a lot.
#3 was once or twice situation. She was 20. Don't know much about this one. Not sure if she swallowed him.
#4 was older too. She was 21. He was abusive. She swallowed him. It ended when he got too physical with her. She can be a bitch so I guess this guy just got tired of it.
#5 was when she was 21-22. No bf/gf thing; it was all about fucking - at least for him. I know she made long road trips just to go get fucked by this guy. Swallowed his load.
#6 not sure of her age. i don't think this was long term. She did swallow this guy and she also went back and fucked #2 during this time. Slut :)
#7 when she was 24. Although this guy fucked her, he primarily wanted her for her oral skills. She swallowed a ton of this guy's cum. I know he would call her just to get his balls drained. I think this guy just used her. With this guy is when she started sucking cock off in semi public places.

More to cum....

Last edited:
Reactions: cynful, JeffCA and Custer Laststand
Dominatecuckold said:
Prior to 18, my wife, Kate, jerked off and sucked a number of cocks; not sure of that count. She has told me she was mesmerized to see a cock pump out cum. At an early 18, she started swallowing; did not fuck the guy.

Her first fuck was late 18. This was an older guy that she dated for a couple months.
Second fuck was also late 18. She fucked this guy while still fucking #1. #2 fucked her for about 1.5 years. Apparently well hung. She swallowed this guy a lot.
#3 was once or twice situation. She was 20. Don't know much about this one. Not sure if she swallowed him.
#4 was older too. She was 21. He was abusive. She swallowed him. It ended when he got too physical with her. She can be a bitch so I guess this guy just got tired of it.
#5 was when she was 21-22. No bf/gf thing; it was all about fucking - at least for him. I know she made long road trips just to go get fucked by this guy. Swallowed his load.
#6 not sure of her age. i don't think this was long term. She did swallow this guy and she also went back and fucked #2 during this time. Slut :)
#7 when she was 24. Although this guy fucked her, he primarily wanted her for her oral skills. She swallowed a ton of this guy's cum. I know he would call her just to get his balls drained. I think this guy just used her. With this guy is when she started sucking cock off in semi public places.

More to cum....
Continuing...

#8 was a guy she met at Uni. As far as I know his was the biggest cock she's ever had. Very big and produced a lot of cum according to Kate. I know she had trouble taking all of him. She did swallow him. An interesting side note is that they guy's Mom didn't like Kate. Apparently she thought Kate was after her son for one thing: his cock. So Mom knew her son was well hung and maybe jealous? :)
#9 was a guy Kate met while engaged. A couple months before her marriage she was on a trip - without her future husband. She decided to have one last fling; I think she was balking at the idea of being tied to one cock and wanted one final taste. She found a guy and fucked him twice. I think she also swallowed this guy too. I particularly like that she fucked this guy while engaged and so close to her wedding day.
#10 was first hub. She was mid 20s when married. I like to point out here that she had spread her legs for 9 other men by the time she got married. A respectable number I think. This marriage didn't last; remember Kate can be a real bitch. :)
#11 well hung guy. She swallowed him a lot. He was into her for her oral skills and tits. Kate has DDs.
#12 don't know much about this one. She did swallow him.
#13 is an interesting case. Kate met this guy through work. He lived in a different city. They flirted long distance quite a bit. This guy was into kink so he hooked her after a while. To the point where she fly to his city so he could use her for a weekend. He tied her up, spanked her and fucked her in the ass. He also flew in to meet Kate on a different occasion. On the way to Kate's house from the airport he had her pull over in a remote parking lot and fucked her outside of the car. Nice...
#14 don't know much about this one. I think it was a guy she met in an after work event with some friends.
#15 is a random guy she met at a hotel. Don't have many details.
#16 Kate was in her mid 30s by now. Was on a trip with a GF and they hooked up with some young guys. This guy fucked her 3 times in the space of about 24 hours.
#17 fucked some random guy after a night out
#18 fucked some random guy after a night out
#19 is me. I've been fucking and using her for over 12 years. She's swallowed countless loads. I've fucked her ass many times. Kate has a very nice looking ass and a great rack. I've tied her up, spanked her, used toys on her, used clamps on her nipples and cunt, taken her out with a remote control vibe in her cunt or ass, written on her and other things I'm forgetting. She's a bitch but she is a good fuck.
#20 I shared her. After much effort, which was surprising, found a guy to help me fuck her. Met him for a drink and then went to a hotel. When in the hotel room, I told him to use my wife. He did. This guy had great staying power. He fucked her for a long time in different positions. She finished him off by sucking him - and he delivered a huge load in her mouth. This was a fantastic experience to say the least.

PM if you'd like to discuss further.

Last edited:
Reactions: cynful, Custer Laststand, JeffCA and 1 other person
Friends.
Anyway I think that I should tell these stories on this forum :)

Dominatecuckold said:
Continuing...

#8 was a guy she met at Uni. As far as I know his was the biggest cock she's ever had. Very big and produced a lot of cum according to Kate. I know she had trouble taking all of him. She did swallow him. An interesting side note is that they guy's Mom didn't like Kate. Apparently she thought Kate was after her son for one thing: his cock. So Mom knew her son was well hung and maybe jealous? :)
#9 was a guy Kate met while engaged. A couple months before her marriage she was on a trip - without her future husband. She decided to have one last fling; I think she was balking at the idea of being tied to one cock and wanted one final taste. She found a guy and fucked him twice. I think she also swallowed this guy too. I particularly like that she fucked this guy while engaged and so close to her wedding day.
#10 was first hub. She was mid 20s when married. I like to point out here that she had spread her legs for 9 other men by the time she got married. A respectable number I think. This marriage didn't last; remember Kate can be a real bitch. :)
#11 well hung guy. She swallowed him a lot. He was into her for her oral skills and tits. Kate has DDs.
#12 don't know much about this one. She did swallow him.
#13 is an interesting case. Kate met this guy through work. He lived in a different city. They flirted long distance quite a bit. This guy was into kink so he hooked her after a while. To the point where she fly to his city so he could use her for a weekend. He tied her up, spanked her and fucked her in the ass. He also flew in to meet Kate on a different occasion. On the way to Kate's house from the airport he had her pull over in a remote parking lot and fucked her outside of the car. Nice...
#14 don't know much about this one. I think it was a guy she met in an after work event with some friends.
#15 is a random guy she met at a hotel. Don't have many details.
#16 Kate was in her mid 30s by now. Was on a trip with a GF and they hooked up with some young guys. This guy fucked her 3 times in the space of about 24 hours.
#17 fucked some random guy after a night out
#18 fucked some random guy after a night out
#19 is me. I've been fucking and using her for over 12 years. She's swallowed countless loads. I've fucked her ass many times. Kate has a very nice looking ass and a great rack. I've tied her up, spanked her, used toys on her, used clamps on her nipples and cunt, taken her out with a remote control vibe in her cunt or ass, written on her and other things I'm forgetting. She's a bitch but she is a good fuck.
#20 I shared her. After much effort, which was surprising, found a guy to help me fuck her. Met him for a drink and then went to a hotel. When in the hotel room, I told him to use my wife. He did. This guy had great staying power. He fucked her for a long time in different positions. She finished him off by sucking him - and he delivered a huge load in her mouth. This was a fantastic experience to say the least.

PM if you'd like to discuss further.
Nice log - thanks

sc_david said:
How about a 164th? I’ve seen her and I’d love to sink my cock into her while you watched....watch my sperm dripping out your girl

That sounds like great fun, but number 164 was so long ago we don't even remember who it was LOL. There have been A LOT of men since then. I love seeing other men fuck my hot wife and see their cum dripping out of her. I love it when other guys tell me what a hot fuck my wife is.

Reactions: cynful
My wife has had a new conquest the last couple weeks. The UPS guy. A couple weeks ago she answered the door and in conversation told him he just came in time she was getting ready to shower. He said something like oh I could have seen you naked. She said that’s not a problem and proceeded to ****** her big tits. He played with them a little and she got on her knees, unzipped him and sucked his cock until he exploded down her slut throat. A few days later the same thing again when he delivered a package. She sucked him off. 3rd time she was waiting completely naked, her big tits and ass fully ******* to him. He kissed her, sucked her nipples, fingered her cunt and she proceeded to bend over the coffee table and told him to fuck her. Which he was happy to do. 4th time was yesterday and I was actually home and able to position myself in a closet to watch. Same scenario. She met him naked. He kissed her, sucked her nipples, she sucked his cock then bent over and told him to fuck her but fuck her slow so she could feel his cock pulse as he filled her cunt with that delicious cum. I was so turned on I couldn’t hardly keep quiet. My pants were down. My dick was hard and I was stroking like crazy. He didn’t fuck her long until he started moaning and pumping the cum in her pussy. I immediately started pumping cum out onto the closet door. When he was done she sucked his cock clean and he left. I went out and started cleaning her cunt of all his cum. Such a delicious mixture of her cum and his. Hopefully it can happen many more times. He has a very nice cock and I wouldn’t mind sucking it myself but we’ll see how that goes.

• Love
Reactions: cynful, Wahooguy, Custer Laststand and 2 others
mrkitkat said:
My wife has had a new conquest the last couple weeks. The UPS guy. A couple weeks ago she answered the door and .....
Very nice. Your wife saw an opportunity and she made it happen. My congratulations to her for her sexual boldness.

Custer Laststand said:
Very nice. Your wife saw an opportunity and she made it happen. My congratulations to her for her sexual boldness.
Thank you. It certainly is rewarding for all!

robandkate said:
That sounds like great fun, but number 164 was so long ago we don't even remember who it was LOL. There have been A LOT of men since then. I love seeing other men fuck my hot wife and see their cum dripping out of her. I love it when other guys tell me what a hot fuck my wife is.
I love it!

Most of the wife's has been strangers. Some from internet. Did a couple gangbangs.
There has been a few that has fucked her multiple times. There are a few I have never met.
Only one we know in our everyday life.
He fucked her off and on for a few years.

• Love
Reactions: cynful, littlecucky and Custer Laststand
Jaandaj said:
Most of the wife's has been strangers. Some from internet. Did a couple gangbangs.
There has been a few that has fucked her multiple times. There are a few I have never met.
Only one we know in our everyday life.
He fucked her off and on for a few years.
Have you watched her fuck the one you know?

Yes used to get to take pics from time to time. He hasn't fucked her in years. His health is poor. And he is married

Jaandaj said:
Yes used to get to take pics from time to time. He hasn't fucked her in years. His health is poor. And he is married
It’s great you got to watch. Most of my wife’s fucks have been strangers and over the years several friends and I have watched and love it.

Reactions: cynful and Stephusta
I have not got the nerve up to set it up with a friend. I tell her to just go do them but she hasn't. Maybe one day

Jaandaj said:
I have not got the nerve up to set it up with a friend. I tell her to just go do them but she hasn't. Maybe one day
Hopefully she will do it. My wife needs very little encouragement like a good slut.

mrkitkat said:
Hopefully she will do it. My wife needs very little encouragement like a good slut.

Still trying to get her not to be so shy. When she is fucking she is fine, shy and awkward when not.
She loves the idea. I have told her to fuck guys I work with and pretend I don't know so we can see if they will say anything. Makes her wet but she hasn't did it

Reactions: cynful and Stephusta
Jaandaj said:
Still trying to get her not to be so shy. When she is fucking she is fine, shy and awkward when not.
She loves the idea. I have told her to fuck guys I work with and pretend I don't know so we can see if they will say anything. Makes her wet but she hasn't did it
Don’t stop encouraging it. It will happen at some point. My wife went thru a couple of shy stages and I’m not really sure why but made it more appealing to keep encouraging her.

I'm happy to get her to do any of it.
Right now she has been chatting with a guy from on here. He is local. And I am pretty sure they will fuck

Jaandaj said:
I'm happy to get her to do any of it.
Right now she has been chatting with a guy from on here. He is local. And I am pretty sure they will fuck
Good. A true slut won’t keep her legs closed for long!

mrkitkat said:
Good. A true slut won’t keep her legs closed for long!

I know! And she can't lol. It's just when they have time. They are planning it now. It's just going to be a week or so. Hopefully we can find more from on here.

How did you get ur wife started in this?