WHO has fucked your wife?

• Thread starterSon of John
  • Start date
I wouldn't even begin to know how many and I don't think she even does lol. It's somewhere around 400 and that' s after we got married. I have no Idea how many before. She works at a drive through window at an Arby's so she ends up fucking some guy who came through at least once a week after work. Most of the time she meets them in a nearby Menards lumber yard parking lot and does them in the car. Then she calls me and tells me about it on the way home. I just about shoot cum all over myself while she's giving me the details lol.......
I know this sounds like some bullshit from a guy pushing a website but honest to god it's fuckin true.

• Love
Reactions: cynful, littlecucky, sc_david and 2 others
Ok, Now I know where I'm going for dinner! Arby's here I cum!

• Haha
Reactions: littlecucky
My wife keeps a list of all men she ever slept with and when we first met, I was no 40 on that list. She made it very clear that she had all intentions to add to this list, even after we were married. Some of the guys she fucked, she introduced to her younger sister and they remained her boyfriend for a while. You can imagine how humiliating it was for me to meet these guys at family get-togethers and have them smirk at me.

• Haha
Reactions: cynful, littlecucky, GehoernterEhemann and 1 other person
Quite suprised at the amount of wives that have lovers and are then unfaithful to that lover.

I intend to insist on exclusiveness.

I have been asked for photos of my wife, but, regrettably, I do not have such. I did have a few when we first married, several years ago, but they were taken by a guy who was fucking her at the time. In the photos, she was completely naked, lying back with her legs apart and her lovely hairy pussy on full display.

I do know that this fellow did show those photos to other men, including some who know us today. I will never know which, or how many, men may be "out there" whom we meet up with in ordinary society, who are thinking to themselves as they talk to us "I've seen his wife naked! I've seen her tits and pussy! I wonder what he would think if he knew I had looked at her naked body!"

At least, I HOPE that is the case.

My wife has told me about most, if not all, her past lovers. One of the men that pursued her heavily was a high school principal at her daughters school who knew she was recently divorced. After several weeks, she agreed to meet him at a hotel, and said he finished rather prematurely. It wasn't the perfect evening, and he wanted to meet again, but she never would, mainly because he was married.

Which brings us to now.... she recently accepted a volunteer position that puts her into contact with him at least twice per month. The kicker? He got divorced about six months ago, and she's admitted to me that she was always attracted to him. We've not discussed this, but I plan to bring it up in the near future. We've discussed having our fun out-of-town, and played a little, but this is something new. I've detected a little distance with her attitude lately, and I think all this has her thinking about things.

I'll post more on the others who have slept with her when I have more time.

• Love
Reactions: cynful and engene
I am glad to hear from a bull

I][/FONT]
bristol_blk_boss said:
Quite suprised at the amount of wives that have lovers and are then unfaithful to that lover.

I intend to insist on exclusiveness.

Bristol_Blk_Boss brings a new demention to this thread and something very common in cuckoldry. Alpha males, bulls do not as a general rule want to share their women and have no use for a male that allows himself to be cuckolded and only the very dominate cuckoldress can get away with it. The cuckold may be a sissy and actually want her to cuckold him and allow him to also be a sexual toy for the lover. I love cock, and would rather watch someone else fuck my spouse than do it my self and I do love creampie. Now some cuckolds are not sissy and do not want sex with other males. Sometimes, both the female and male become submissive to the lover. In this case he may very well let all his buddies do both, which pleases the couplle very much. But often the lover wants the spouse out of the way and sight. It really gets though around holidays, the spouse wants her home with himself, and maybe the kids, but the lover wants her with him. If the wife is dominate she just chooses and does as she pleases, most common, and gets a new lover. Often she leaves the cuck, takes everything she can, an goes to live with the lover. The children is the situations I know of seem to respect the lover and go with the new couple.

Attachments

• 0QoS.jpg
    0QoS.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 1,274
  • 99b0 (2).jpg
    99b0 (2).jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 1,058
  • 477b.jpg
    477b.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 998
  • a3c3.jpg
    a3c3.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 1,045
  • Blackened Wife Tattoo.jpg
    Blackened Wife Tattoo.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 1,506
I have a cpl friends who also have asian wives, we swap whenever we get together. She has also fucked quite a few strangers met in bars, at the mall, or in public parks. She has also fucked several of her coworkers, inc her boss and his boss. Both of whith have been to our home for the 1st event.

Reactions: cynful
My wife has fucked our virgin friend in our house. She was drunkenly fucked by our landlord and probably his teen son too after a home party at night.

• Love
Reactions: cynful, mywifecheats, zzwanda and 3 others
My wife had fucked one of my friends, one of her friend's husband, and although I'm not a hundred percent certain, most likely her best friends dad.

I know she's had two guys at once before we met.

• Love
Reactions: engene
Wife and i have been married for 30 years, she started fucking guys i played softball with 27 years ago, we would go to a party and she would start talking to some guy and soon would be on her knees somewhere.That happened about every month for years.She has fucked most of my friends and we live in very small town and when a guy comes to house we would go to local bar and one drink she would start rubbing and kissing him there in front of people that know us.I am pretty sure everyone around knows about us.She was a waitress and i got her nailed by truckers,state cops.She has had 2 of my brothers cocks in her mouth(dont know if they did her).Met a guy on c.b. radio on night that wanted to meat her, i called her and told her someone wants to see her and to get dressed and ready, i got home and she was in a mini skirt and hotter than hell, went to days inn clearfield pa and he was hung and did her for hours, lots of others but i cant type well...

• Love
Reactions: cynful, engene, bobstudio83 and 5 others
That sounds really hot Larry! Have you got any pictures of her in action?

mine started fucking others when we were engagned. she has fucked my best friend, a neighbor kid(16 yr old she was 27) guys at work at 4 different jobs plus bosses. one of the pastors at a church we used to go to. also she has taken business trips and i know she has fucked strangers on those trips. all totaled she had done between 20 and 25 guys since we have been together. and as one post said those are the ones i know about. by the way after many years of marriage i found out that best friend of mine she fucked when we were engaged is the father of my first child.

• Love
Reactions: cynful, littlecucky, Stephusta and 1 other person
canberraguy4fun said:
That sounds really hot Larry! Have you got any pictures of her in action?

yes sir i got a few before she found out all the neighbor guys watched our 3some videos and she became camera shy.

Attachments

• tammy kiss.jpg
    tammy kiss.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 1,525
Reactions: semjsp, Bangasauras and sc_david
she is very sexy Larry!

Your wife is very sexy Larry! You are a very lucky cuck!

Reactions: Bangasauras
Wife

she has fucked her young co-workers, and guys she meets at bars.

Attachments

• 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 1,364
Reactions: semjsp and Bangasauras
:p
larrycuck said:
yes sir i got a few before she found out all the neighbor guys watched our 3some videos and she became camera shy.

104826d1307442603t-who-has-fucked-your-wife-tammy-kiss.jpg

Is that an old pic taken in 40 years ago? Both man and woman's hair styles are those of the 70's...:D

Pinkyrod said:
:p

104826d1307442603t-who-has-fucked-your-wife-tammy-kiss.jpg

Is that an old pic taken in 40 years ago? Both man and woman's hair styles are those of the 70's...:D

===========

there are certain trailer parks in certain areas impervious
to the passage of time thusly it's always 1978 therein ....
kinda Twilight Zonish :eek:

duke9555 said:
===========

there are certain trailer parks in certain areas impervious
to the passage of time thusly it's always 1978 therein ....
kinda Twilight Zonish :eek:

LOL...:D That means these folks can reach orgasms at a speed of as fast the light (E=mc2) travelling through the Twilight Zone.

And I don't think my wife will feel good about me being a Time Traveller :p

So far my girl has only fucked friends of mine since we have been together and My brother in law from my first marriage, but he is a friend too. Been together twO years, and she's had 5 ppl that weren't myself since we got together. One was female. I made all the connections... So far