WHO has fucked your wife?

• Thread starterSon of John
  • Start date
My wife had been fucked by about 50 different men. 17 to 20 guys fucked her before I met her, and then after I convinced her to let me watch her get fucked, she has fucked about 30 guys or more.

The biggest cock she has ever had was Larry's 8 1/2 by 8 inch cock. Larry was the first guy she agreed to fuck about three years ago. Some 16 years before I convinced her to fuck our roommate, Kevin, and for the next two years she allowed Kevin and me to fuck her. After he moved out she would only fuck me for the next 16 years, until that night she finally gave in to my constant begging. We were at a bar playing pool and she agreed to let the guy we were shooting pool with to come home with us. That was Larry, the man who helped turn my wife into a cock *****.

Since that night, she has fucked almost 30 strangers, and besides Larry, there is Rob whom she fucks on a regular basis. Rob is her main fuck. I have given him permission to fuck my wife whenever he wants. One Saturday about a Month ago, I was working all morning in the yard and just wore myself out. After I finished, I came in the house and layed down on the couch. When i woke up from my nap, I heard some sounds in the bedroom. I walked back to our bedroom and Rob was banging my wife hard as she moaned in ecstasy.

I dropped my sweat shorts and began slapping my meat. About the time I started getting off, so was Rob. I was standing beside the bed jacking off, and as I started shooting my load onto the rug, Rob was unloading his juices deep inside my wife's cunt. I love being a cuckolded husband. When he climbed off her, I did what every good cuck should do, I buried my face in her pussy and started cleaning every drop of sperm i could get from her cunt as Rob was kissing my wife.

When he got up off the bed, he walked to the bathroom to take a piss. When he came back in he put hi cloths back on, put his cloths back on, and bent down to give my wife a passionate kiss as he patted me on the head. I heard him tell my wife he would stop by the next week while I was at work, and then straightened up and walked out of the bedroom without so much as saying a single word to me. All the while I was still cleaning up his mess. I heard the front door close as my wife was pushing me away from her crotch.

As I stood up, my wife rolled over and took a nap. I quietly turned off the light as I walked out the room. I then went back outside to finish up some unfinished yard work, feeling very pleased and satisfied. That was the first time in almost three Months I had been able to see her with her lover, and it was everything I remembered it to be.

• Haha
Reactions: cynful, Shinehead, shycplinokc and 1 other person
Vikingcuck said:
...I did what every good cuck should do, I buried my face in her pussy and started cleaning every drop of sperm :eek: i could get from her cunt as Rob was kissing my wife....

Well...I don't think every good cuck should be a cum eater as well.

Let's see, a stranger she met online (she fucks him regularly now). Another stranger she met online (Fucked him once, I got to see a second of that). Her boss where she works (Yeah she just got promoted, lol). And another cuter guy from her work (He wants a relationship though, so that's not working out).

Reactions: cynful
So, Vikingcuck who cleaned the rug? I think I will keep my shoes on when over at your house!

As far as I know, she began with various pick ups. Then sort of settled in with about three regulars. Then she found a club where she hung out for over a year and had pretty much all the guys who frequented the place that she found attractive including employees. She also had a few of the men she worked with for a while. But I really don't know all that much because she had no rules. Any man she chose was fine with me. I know she had a few of my friends along the way. But her sex life was pretty much none of my business. Although she would tease me during sex with a few details.

Since we had children, we found it best if she just kept her secret life to herself. We are old now and this spanned the time before AIDS and before cell phones.

Gurn said:
As far as I know, she began with various pick ups. Then sort of settled in with about three regulars. Then she found a club where she hung out for over a year and had pretty much all the guys who frequented the place that she found attractive including employees. She also had a few of the men she worked with for a while. But I really don't know all that much because she had no rules. Any man she chose was fine with me. I know she had a few of my friends along the way. But her sex life was pretty much none of my business. Although she would tease me during sex with a few details.

Since we had children, we found it best if she just kept her secret life to herself. We are old now and this spanned the time before AIDS and before cell phones.

============

ahhh good times

My wife has had sex.

Tracy has been with about 40 different men while we have been together and only 4 before we met.

Reactions: shycplinokc
So, Vikingcuck who cleaned the rug? I think I will keep my shoes on when over at your house!

We have hardwood floors, so if anything you must watch your step so you don't slip as I am jerking my little peter whilst my slut wife gets laid.

In our almost 4 yrs in the lifestyle she's had 3 random (early in our 'new' relationship) and 3 regulars...her current is 18 yrs my junior and 3" my superior. One of her 3 regs was her ex-fiance who was longer, thicker and has far more stamina and now knows she settled for 2nd best, in the bed anyway...

It is my experience that an "Ex" whether husband or boyfriend, is an excellent choice for the "other man" to fuck a married woman. These guys appreciate the quality of the pussy they are enjoying and are no real "threat" to the husband.

The ideal situation is on in which the husband provides for all things financially, the the Ex provides for the wife's sexual pleasure. I have known of situations like this in which the two men involved became the best of friends, and why not? Their one great commonality is the pussy they're both fucking!

Reactions: cynful and Stephusta
Sex With The Ex

Hey SoJ,

In my wife's case, (her words about her ex) "there isn't enough alcohol around to get me to have sex with him". This was after they found each other on Facebook after many years, and he was still an "asshole".

my slut wife

since we have been married my wife has fucked one of her coworker several times who was young and single at the time, she has fucked the guy who popped her cherry when she was 13 and he was 17, which was really hot! she fucked an older gentleman she met in nashville while she was at a counrty music event, needless to say she had a free place to stay for future events! she's fucked a guy she met online who traveled alot, so she has fucked him in several different states! she met a guy at a music club called cowboys in ga. whom she had a long relationship with, she even gave him a blow job in the club and has spent many nights and weekends with him, he loved to fuck her doggie style and spin her around and let her finish him with her mouth and tongue, very hot!she fucked a well endowed emt she met while at her job as a nurse, his first time she gave him a blowjob in his pick up,he knew i knew so when ever she would go to his house i would send a creampie and he would return the favor!

Reactions: cynful and GehoernterEhemann
the list has been long in over 15 years.....the 1st guy to get her was a guy named ray she met from aol 1st guy she had other than me in the marriage....i am sure there are numerous other guys she didnt tell me about too..but the list of guys i know about is substantial

Who?

Well, the highlights have been: 3 NCAA College football players, 2 NFL players, 1 MLB player, a couple of rock stars, a nobel prize nominee & an ex-Hell's Angel.

All Friends.

And then there are the myriad filler 1 timers.

My wife is an absolute total slut. While in high school, she let every guy that asked her out fuck her on the first date. The guy that took her cherry as a freshman on the first date in 1970 still fucks her and some times I watch. Some of her partners are as follows (according to her).

4 of her bosses
2 of my bosses
most of her lifelong friends
many of my friends
several of her co-workers
several of my co-workers
several of our friends husbands
too many strangers to count

Since she still fucks many of the guys from her single days, she may be fucking the guy that knocked her up when she was 20, but since she doesn't know who did the evil deed we can't be sure.

Reactions: cynful, gnyturk, Hotwifestag and 3 others
we prefer strangers, and safe sex. makes for a perfect mix !

My girlfriend (27 yo) mostly has sex with complete strangers. Rarely more than ONSs.
The only guy she's more familiar with, is her boss. He has first fucked her about a year ago and since then several times at different occasions.

Reactions: cynful and bobstudio83
Everybody.

my wifes bull is also my cousin..we have all always been close, so it just happened naturally...him being more dominant and aggressive than me..

Reactions: cynful, Stephusta and (deleted member)
My wife enjoys the excitement of sex with strangers, so when some of the local swing clubs have MFM nights, when single men are welcomed, she goes with or without me

Reactions: GehoernterEhemann