WHO has fucked your wife?

• Thread starterSon of John
  • Start date
A few years ago my wife became friends with a guy online, he was an OK chap, and I would join in online. When my health worsened I encouraged my wife to fuck him, after reassuring her that I was fine with it she went ahead. She dressed sexily for the train journey down to see him and I was so turned on! Three days she spent with him fucking and I was really turned on! He brought her back in his car and we met, all went well, and we began to have regular threesomes! After a year he moved away and we lost touch, but my wife told me his mates wanted to fuck her as well which turned me on even more! She has also sucked my friend's thick cock - which I have also sucked as I adore thick cock! I swing both ways and my wife likes that I do! My health worries are over and I'm hoping we can explore moresomes soon! I want her to fuck an older man, say in his 70's - that would truly blow me away!!!

• Love
Reactions: cynful, engene and dicktracy
I have a friend living as a tenant in our house and he has been ejaculating his sperm into my Japanese wife with his cock fully implanted in her tight pussy since he moved into our house many months ago. :p

Last edited:
Reactions: cynful, Cumeatingwife, gnyturk and 3 others
Wow Pinkyrod! Does he sleep with your wife? If so where do you sleep? Do you get any from your wife?

Pinkyrod said:
I have a friend living as a tenant in our house and he has been ejaculating his sperm into my Japanese wife with his cock fully implanted in her tight pussy since he moved into our house many months ago. :p

Sounds like the good life!

• Love
Reactions: sc_david
becontree2001uk said:
Wow Pinkyrod! Does he sleep with your wife? If so where do you sleep? Do you get any from your wife?

Early last year, one of my good friends was looking for a room to rent in my area, so I was just inviting him over to my house and become my tenant. :p

I spend most of my time in another countries, so it is this good friend of mine who is taking 'care' of my Japanese wife in my house. :D

Reactions: cynful
midnightfapper said:
Sounds like the good life!

Yes, it is kind of a good life for this friend since he is living in my house and has been fucking my Japanese wife for months. :p

I know my wife hasnt been with anyone since we were married. Met in college and I do wonder who she fucked there that I know...and still know. Not to mention, we are from the same area and now that we are married I wonder who the local guys are she slept with. She says only 2 others but i dont believe her. shes a looker. makes me horny thinking if i am at a pool party and someone there did her. turn on rush!

Pinkyrod: Does he take your wife bareback? Sleep with her in your marital bed? Where do you sleep when you are at home?

Before we were married my wife was pretty loose with who slept with. From when she started college until she married me she admitted to about 30 guys, and that's even with 2 marriages before me. I know she had whites, blacks and Hispanics. Don't know about any Asians, though. I believe she didn't fool around when she was married to the other 2 guys, but she kept busy in the years in between. In the 30 years since we got married she got religious, doesn't want to screw anymore and doesn't want to talk about sex. Oh for the good old days!

Reactions: Stephusta
I am the wife myself......!!

Reactions: okdeacon
funkylady said:
I am the wife myself......!!
So who has fucked you? How many men have you fucked and where?

becontree2001uk said:
Pinkyrod: Does he take your wife bareback? Sleep with her in your marital bed? Where do you sleep when you are at home?

We have a set of rule in our house and one of them is that he is not allowed to have fun with my wife in our bedroom...:p

Ex-Husband

Son of John said:
I have a question which I have not seen addressed too completely yet.

Who are the other men who have fucked your wives? Are they strangers, or friends? Are they casual acquaintances? Are they one-night stands, or on-going fuckers. Are they guys you Like? Would they be friends under other circumstances?

The most unusual "other" man in my own situation is my wife's first husband, and the father of her children. They fucked several times after their divorce, and when she and I got married, I told her she was free to continue fucking with him whenever she could.

He has fucked her several times since we married, and at first he was very uncomfortable around me when we met-up at family gatherings, but when he learned that I was not upset and actually encouraged her to go on fucking with him, he relaxed and opened up with me. He now will call me right after he has fucked her, and share all the details with me.

The most awkward part is that others in the family know that he is fucking her and some are worried that I might find out, while others know that I do know and wonder why I allow it.

Have any others been in a similar situation?

Until recently I guess it would have been either a 5' 4" nearly eighty year old bull or a teenager. Not sure just how young the youngest teenager has been. Now it's the same as yours with a few differences. I've never met her ex-husband, and he had no reservations about fucking my wife. No children involved in either of the marriages. She hates him, but evidently that only applies to outside the bedroom. No family members are aware of their fucking but a large number of mutual acquaintances are and how they became aware of the mating was, I believe as humiliating as anything I've experienced as a cuckold. And that's saying something.

Her bf in high school when she was 15, her army bf who beat her while she was in university, some Chinese guy in a night club, a part time male model with a big dick, another bf after that. Might have been a colleague who loaned her some money for an abortion. Still with the bf.
Then me and we got married.
Then her boss at that time.
Our Pakistani bull and his friend the first time, then a bunch of his other friends, including the guys working at our apartment building.
An Arab-African and Irish guy during a swinging party with the Pakistani bull in Singapore.
A Chinese guy whose uncut dick she loves so much, she decided to work in his office part time so they could fool around more often. Malay guy who was friends with the Pakistani bull. Guy lived in my spare room for a few weeks and brought hid kids over on the weekend.
And now the ex-boss is back.

Reactions: cynful and UKSingleMale
MalaysianCouple said:
Her bf in high school when she was 15, her army bf who beat her while she was in university, some Chinese guy in a night club, a part time male model with a big dick, another bf after that. Might have been a colleague who loaned her some money for an abortion. Still with the bf.
Then me and we got married.
Then her boss at that time.
Our Pakistani bull and his friend the first time, then a bunch of his other friends, including the guys working at our apartment building.
An Arab-African and Irish guy during a swinging party with the Pakistani bull in Singapore.
A Chinese guy whose uncut dick she loves so much, she decided to work in his office part time so they could fool around more often. Malay guy who was friends with the Pakistani bull. Guy lived in my spare room for a few weeks and brought hid kids over on the weekend.
And now the ex-boss is back.

Hot! Her boss also fucked my girlfriend.

Before we met my gf used to tend bar so she says she lost count and didnt know many of them. Then she had a very hot long affair with my best friend. Another friend. Then her chiropractor.
My previous wife: Her father, he hs sweetie, all my male friends at least once each, two bosses, a neighbor, our black mechanic and 3 of his friends and his white coworker. I'm probably forgetting someone. That was over a 20 year timespan.

Reactions: sc_david, baddy145 and okdeacon
my wife has been fucked so many times by black men ive forgotten how many .
were at shazne@easy.com to chat

I met my wife at a large company where we both worked. She had a reputation for dating lots of guys and going down on first dates, which was what attracted me to her in the first place. After we got married, she changed jobs, started working for a medium sized law firm, mixed it up with a couple of guys from work, but they couldn't keep their mouths shut, so word got around that she was a faithless slut and a cheatin' wife, which had unpleasant repercussions for her at work. So she stopped choosing her lovers at the workplace. She is a "perpetual student," and likes to take classes at the local junior colleges. She picked a college which is a bit of a drive, but far enough to be away from our small-town social circle and therefore somewhat anonymous. She's a happy cougar on the prowl there, and when she meets a charming young lad she texts me on her cell phone and just says, "I will be home from class a bit late tonight." That's the code for, "I'm going home with a guy."

Reactions: Geglu
I know of 3 ex-bosses, her old fiance, high school boyfriend, neighbor, neighbors teenage son and several co-workers. Too many to count. Yes my wife is a true slut. She sucked my cock on our first date and we fucked on our second. She can't seem to get enough..but she's let me fuck her sister so that's okay by me.

Reactions: vahtcpl and baddy145
I think you should change that rule - you could sleep in the spare room and hold a glass against the wall to hear the sound vibrations. Letting a wife fuck her bulls in the main bedroom is a kinky thing to do, especially if some of his jism splashes on the sheet where you normally lie.

Reactions: gnyturk and Geglu