WHO has fucked your wife?

• Thread starterSon of John
  • Start date
She was a virgin when me met. So I was her first.............for almost 20 years, her only fuck. But a few years ago, I told her about my fantasy. She was puzzled at first, but after a nice bit of time, she grew to like the idea. We were at a nudist beach in the south of France, and she was reading a sexy book. She opened her legs, and that's the first time another man say her pussy. She said she could feel the ocean air cool the wet of her pussy.

The first time she fucked someone else, we went out with the intention of hooking up with a stranger. She foud a guy 10 years younger than her, brought him to our hotel room, and they fucked for hours. He wore a condom for a while, but she got tired of it and took it off to let him bareback her.

A couple of years passed before she fucked another guy. He was obsessed with fingering her asshole while fucking her. A few months later was another guy. She really liked him. And then she got pregnant. By me, before you ask.

So that's a total of 4 guys. She's kissed and fooled around with a lot more, but they were the guys that got into what should only be mine.

Reactions: cynful, sephoro, Stephusta and 1 other person
Always strangers, generally picked up from bars and clubs. Most times overnight or even whole weekends.

Reactions: cynful
We're looking for men primarily in international forums/chatrooms, which is why my girlfriend is most often fucked by businessmen. They come to Zurich for a few days to work and my girlfriend visits them in their hotel rooms in the evening and gives them a good time.

Reactions: cynful and sephoro
I didn't know I was being a cuck for 20 years, always in denial as she has done it all behind my back. I will write more on here, but below is a short list of who I am pretty sure have done her since we have been together:

1. Her brothers friend, maybe a few of them.
2. A guy at her old work. They disappeared together at a Christmas party. He had a room booked there.
3. Two builders last year who were working at our home.
4. A guy at her new work - she started leaving one hour early for work for about 3 months, then you would see them in a car together.
5. Unknown amount of men when she goes away for the weekend with the girls (out of town)
6. Delivery man - we used to get three deliveries a week, most needed returning, then when I came home they were chatting on the sofa once. Deliveries stopped after he moved area.

Others too

Reactions: GehoernterEhemann and Stephusta
First wife fucked 6 or 7 that I knew about and 1 I found out about. The last one kind of finished things because we were supposed to tell each other.

Current wife claimed to have had sex of some kind with about 50 before we met and I know about four since. Nothing in last 10 years that I know about but she knows that she is free anytime she wants, just has to tell me afterward.

Lost her to lifestyle. Married 15 years. Cuckold 11 years of it. Went from random guys, to long term boyfriends, to one in particular, to her leaving me for him. I have been divorced since April 2012 (separated a year prior). was in a way a fantasy of ours when we got into cuckolding to totally deny me eventually. Just went step further. was totally incredible so I can admit it was all worth it. I cannot blame either of them.

• Love
Reactions: cynful, engene and gnyturk
Ever thought of chucking away the Rule Book and sleeping in the spare room, so he can splash sperm on the sheets where you normally lie? I reckon she might like that to happen - so are you going to take my advice and let her boyfriend take over your bedroom?

Reactions: Stephusta and Geglu
My wife kept a diary/ledger of the men in her life, also have a lot of pictures. I won't go thru it and try to count, I do know that the list includes my older boss, 3 different bosses of hers, some of my co-workers, (from my construction days), some of the men she worked with, men she would lure into her bed when we would go out clubbing, men we would meet when we were on vacation, 2 men that lived with us, a farmer that plowed our garden and her with his huge cock. I'm sure the number is several hundred, I got to watch her many times, join in some times, and every so often she would have to fill me in when she went off with someone. We started in the lifestyle in 1970 when she was just 18 and continued for over 30 years until she became ill and has since passed away. It was a wonderful life while we had it. GTR

Reactions: Geglu
Since the day my husband and I started dating I have had sex with different men. In the eight years that me and my husband have been together,I don't think there is a day that I haven't had sex with another man. I have had sex with several of the men my husband works with, I have been with innumerable men from Craigslist, I have been with my ex-husband several times. We go to an adult theater every Friday night and I do any man who wants me, and we go to a swinger motel near our house a couple times a week.

We have had men live with us that were lovers, and I have had sex with friends of my lovers. I have no idea how many men I have had sex with, but if you think eight years, every day, at least two to three guys a day, that is a lot.

DeeDee

• Love
Reactions: cynful, Wahooguy, sc_david and 3 others
My wife has been fucked by her last to bosses. She can be a complete slut when she wants to. Her last boss used her as the office slut and would have fucked by clients and she loved it.

In the last years she has fucked 5 guys
1) first one a close relative almost twice her age, That was 3 years of manogamous marriage. It lasted for 4 months and I was not even aware of that
2) a cousin of mine and which lasted for an year. It started neatly 6 months after first affair ended
3) and 4) young trainees from her office both lasted about 6 months each
5) The Young Son of her NRI boss who is studying in India. It started 2 years back and still he her lover. He is half her age
(She was fucked by a man in a marriage, she still does not know who it was, because it happened in the darkness of rhe night. Initially she thought it was me, but when she felt the big fat cock she knew it was somebody else. But it was too late by that time,since was excited and wanted it- This was in addition to the five and not considered since it was one off with an unknown person)

Last edited:
Reactions: cynful, sc_david and sephoro
Over the years I have been with six of his friends, one of my best friend's fuck buddies, and 9 men I have met over the Internet, including one that I saw once or twice a month for 6 years.

Last edited:
I've already answered this but wish to elaborate on a couple of them.

My wife went on her first date as a freshman in high school in 1971. Her date drove straight to a parking spot and less than 30 minutes later had his cock in her. She told me that she knew he would try to fuck her and she had decided to let him before he even picked her up. From that night on all through high school, she let every guy that asked her out fuck her on the first date. But for some reason, that first fuck and how easy she was that night turns me on the most. Here it is 2015 and she still lets him fuck her whenever and wherever he wants. I have watched them fuck several times and he is the only one that I don't get bored watching his cock sliding into her. I would love to have been there that night to see her first cock ever bury itself deep in her pussy.

Reactions: cynful and SLUTWIFELISA
abba148 said:
.... My wife went on her first date as a freshman in high school in 1971. Her date drove straight to a parking spot and, less than 30 minutes later, had his cock in her. She told me she knew he would try to fuck her and she had decided to let him before he even picked her up.

Good for your wife. She sounds like a woman who, from her early teens, knew what she wanted and didn't hesitate to act...

abba148 said:
From that night on, all through high school, she let every guy who asked her out fuck her on their first date.

...and, she followed through. (You didn't mention any teen pregnancies. She must have used effective birth control...)

abba148 said:
Now, here it is 2015, and she still lets him fuck her whenever and wherever he wants. I have watched them fuck several times, and he is the only one that I don't get bored by as I watch his cock sliding into her.

Excellent. And, it's very kind of your sexy wife to let you watch while she fucks her lover. But, who is "he"? The same teenager, now a man, who first fucked her on their first date when she was a high-school freshman? Or, is he someone else who, at present, is her lover-of-choice?

Also, given your wife's peripatetic nature, does she have one lover — the one you've mentioned — or does she have multiple lovers, but the one you're talking about is the only one it really turns you on to watch her fuck...? From your description of her high-school days, your wife doesn't sound like a woman who would restrict herself to only one lover...

Reactions: Geglu
Your wife is amazing.. Luck you!

Custer Laststand said:
Good for your wife. She sounds like a woman who, from her early teens, knew what she wanted and didn't hesitate to act...

...and, she followed through. (You didn't mention any teen pregnancies. She must have used effective birth control...)

Excellent. And, it's very kind of your sexy wife to let you watch while she fucks her lover. But, who is "he"? The same teenager, now a man, who first fucked her on their first date when she was a high-school freshman? Or, is he someone else who, at present, is her lover-of-choice?

Also, given your wife's peripatetic nature, does she have one lover — the one you've mentioned — or does she have multiple lovers, but the one you're talking about is the only one it really turns you on to watch her fuck...? From your description of her high-school days, your wife doesn't sound like a woman who would restrict herself to only one lover...

Rarely uses birth control. Only been pregnant once in her life, at 20 yrs old. 38 years ago. Been very lucky.

She has multiple lovers. The "he" is the one that popped her cherry and is the one I enjoy watching the most.

abba148 said:
.... [My wife] has multiple lovers.

Great! That's totally appropriate, of course (as well as impressive, since she's now 58).

abba148 said:
The "he" is the one who popped her cherry, and is the one I enjoy watching the most.

Ah... I see. It's good to hear they've continued to find each other satisfying over all those years. Thanks for the clarification.

My 2 of my friends have fucked my wife with me. I have also just sat and watched them please each other. She loves threesomes especially because she loves to be double penetrated. Both of my friends (and several guys that we met out of town and brought back to our hotel) have all gotten to stick their cocks in both her pussy and her asshole. Not to mention her mouth. Her favorite part of being the center of a gang bang is swallowing all the cum from every cock she satisfies. It gives her a sense of accomplishment. Plus she just loves to swallow cum. Of course she has had sex with many women as well but I don't know if that counts. I have never recorded her with another guy but I am going to. A friend of mine from work is coming by the house tonight and I am going to let Karen suck his cock. If he agrees to be filmed, I'll upload the vid. Check out her album tell her what you think. Maybe if you are ever in the Houston area, you can fuck her too or at minimum, get your cock sucked. She is EXCELLENT at it!

Reactions: cynful, sephoro, sc_david and 2 others
Mostly strangers,I like the new feeling. I do have 2 bulls that are regulars. I don't believe we would be friends in other circumstances.

Reactions: okdeacon
My wife has frequent sex with 2 ex boy friends, her ex co worker which when he worked with her, had sex with him on a daily basis. A 19 year old friend of our daughter. Plus a friend of ours.

Reactions: Stephusta and okdeacon