WHO has fucked your wife?

• Thread starterSon of John
  • Start date
Son of John said:
I have a question which I have not seen addressed too completely yet.

Who are the other men who have fucked your wives? Are they strangers, or friends? Are they casual acquaintances? Are they one-night stands, or on-going fuckers. Are they guys you Like? Would they be friends under other circumstances?

The most unusual "other" man in my own situation is my wife's first husband, and the father of her children. They fucked several times after their divorce, and when she and I got married, I told her she was free to continue fucking with him whenever she could.

He has fucked her several times since we married, and at first he was very uncomfortable around me when we met-up at family gatherings, but when he learned that I was not upset and actually encouraged her to go on fucking with him, he relaxed and opened up with me. He now will call me right after he has fucked her, and share all the details with me.

The most awkward part is that others in the family know that he is fucking her and some are worried that I might find out, while others know that I do know and wonder why I allow it.

Have any others been in a similar situation?
Her first time at a swngers club, she sucked 10 cocks and fucked 3 guys. the next time we went there, there were a buch of Marines just out of boot camp and she sucked and fucked 30 of them. I love to see her with one cock in her mouth and another in her pussy. The young Marines were very polite, they said, " Thank you sir for letting me fuck your wife." or, "Your wife really sucked my cock good, thanks" She loves going to the swingers club where she can take her pick and fuck as many guys as she wants to.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: cynful, Gaezel, BorrowMyWife and 1 other person
Son of John said:
I would guess that it is a rare occasion when a husband really knows exactly who has fucked his wife, and how often, but guys like me need to think about it. For me, the one thing that really drives me to need to fuck my wife is the certain knowledge that so many other guys have fucked her before me.

It is the one thing that makes her such a valuable fuck-partner for me, that so many other guys have enjoyed her pussy and no doubt have great memories of fucking her.

The best part of all this is when I am able to talk with one of those guys, and hear him use the words "when I fucked your wife". That is the one thing I need to know in order to give her the kind of fucking she needs now: to have the perfect knowledge that other guys have fucked her!
John's Son,, there is nothing like holding her while she is being fucked, I love to have here leen against me and suck and cock while being fucked and I play with her tits ! She likes to pass their cum to me with a big French kiss and that is a real thrill also. I love to suck her pussy dry after they pump theri loads into her.

Reactions: cynful, Stephusta and Tinycuckold
Son of John said:
I would guess that it is a rare occasion when a husband really knows exactly who has fucked his wife, and how often, but guys like me need to think about it. For me, the one thing that really drives me to need to fuck my wife is the certain knowledge that so many other guys have fucked her before me.

It is the one thing that makes her such a valuable fuck-partner for me, that so many other guys have enjoyed her pussy and no doubt have great memories of fucking her.

The best part of all this is when I am able to talk with one of those guys, and hear him use the words "when I fucked your wife". That is the one thing I need to know in order to give her the kind of fucking she needs now: to have the perfect knowledge that other guys have fucked her!
I love it when a young Marine says, "Thanks you for letting me fuck your wife" or, Your wife is the best cocksucker I have ever had"

My wife was a virgin when we met and was totally faithful to me until my stuff quit working. She asked before we married what would happen if I could not satisfy her and we agreed that if that day ever came, she could fuck other guys. Our first night out was just to check things out at the swingers club and she sucked 10 cocks and fucked three guys. We found that they have about 25 or 30 Marines there , just out of boot camp, and they are her favorite guys. Certified clean, she can do them bareback. I did the math and they pumped more than a cup of cum into her. She sucks one and fucks one until they are all done, We are going to hook up with an Asian guy, which has been her fantasy. I think it will be great and I hope he becomes a regular fuck for her. I am intereted to see if she convices him to bring some friends on a later date.
She wants to be fucked by several Asian guys.

Reactions: sephoro, BorrowMyWife, zippless and 1 other person
Who hasn't fucked mine

Reactions: sc_david, SLUTWIFELISA and okdeacon
Carl sawyer said:
Who hasn't fucked mine
I like this Carl. Also like the looks of your Hot Wife. Very beautiful, now that you have my attention. How about some of her adventures. Carl you are a very fortunate man. Thanks for your sharing her. More PLEASE. Also M's Carl you are very pretty and have a sexy smile. okdeacon

Husband and me have strickt rules about that.
No friends, no coworkers.

Strangers that I pick up when I goes fishing, I always get approached, I talks to them, get to know them and evaluate them, informing husband if he is not with me, then he and I chat, and we both have to agree, if we dont feel sure, we drop the bull, and I go fishing for some other.
Alternative we have used Craighslist to fish, chatting with them, and that way got to know them as well as posible.
There is some exitment in playing the "getting picked up" game as well as the slutwife game.

If I go with them, my GPS is always on, husband follows me, and listen in on our conversations. New trick he has started, is sending pictures of the building I am in, if its the right, I show to bull, who sometimes then ask me if husband is outside.
This of cause the times where husband cannot be with me, we prefere he sit and watch.

Its also a rule, never same bull twice, I have to often experianced that bulls found this way, did not understand when i explain that its a game husband and I play, that i love my husband and will not leave him. One time only, should reduce the occureanses of "Falling in love" bulls.
Acturaly its a problem, even though I try to specify the game before going with a bull.

On my weekend in Istanbull, I had a extention to husbands hand, we had found a guy, that I could call and come go with me. Primaraly for getting good photo, but also as a security, perfect as husband was not with me.

Reactions: BorrowMyWife and Sandy Row
okdeacon said:
I like this Carl. Also like the looks of your Hot Wife. Very beautiful, now that you have my attention. How about some of her adventures. Carl you are a very fortunate man. Thanks for your sharing her. More PLEASE. Also M's Carl you are very pretty and have a sexy smile. okdeacon
I second this emotion.

okdeacon said:

Okdeacon, Zipless, and others:

Son of John, who started this thread, has not posted for a number of years. He stopped posting after a gigantic tornado trashed the town he and his wife live (or lived) in. There were more than a few fatalities. I suspect he, and possibly his wife as well, may not have survived that tragic disaster.

I happen to know where Son of John lives (or lived) because of some personal correspondence with him. My suspicion that he and possibly his wife may not have survived the huge tornado that struck their town is, however, speculation.

If I'm right, may Son of John — and possibly his wife, as well — rest in peace.

—Custer

Reactions: SquirmingSub and zippless
Sad news indeed. Thanks Custer. May this Thread live on in their memory.

Reactions: SquirmingSub
zippless said:
Sad news indeed. Thanks Custer. May this Thread live on in their memory.

You're welcome, Zipless. See:

Vast Oklahoma Tornado Kills Dozens
New York Times, 20 May 2013
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/21/us/tornado-oklahoma.html

and note comments about Moore, Oklahoma (a suburb south of Oklahoma City). Scroll down for an air photo of the massive devastation caused by that gigantic tornado.

—Custer

Kay4you said:
My wife's first fuck was an older black man that worked with her at a nursing home when she was 16 1/2. She matured early, was a gymnast with 34D tits even back then. They flirt till one night he cornered her in a storage room and nailed her on the floor. She said she resisted for a while until she couldn't stop it and was orgasming non stop. He did her a few more times till she quite to attend Camp. She then fucked her english teacher from junior to senior year, but broke it off when he didn't leave his wife. When I came along it took forever to get into her pants because she didn't ever want to be used again. It wasn't till 10 years of marriage and much persuasion that I finally got her to fuck my best man and friend while I hid in the closet of a Vegas hotel room. Since then she has been a good hot wife and fucked many men to my enjoyment

This is how I do hope the wife Aila to enjoy HER life, and SHE does, I know. Excellent. Marwellous.!

Son of John said:
I have a question which I have not seen addressed too completely yet.

Who are the other men who have fucked your wives? Are they strangers, or friends? Are they casual acquaintances? Are they one-night stands, or on-going fuckers. Are they guys you Like? Would they be friends under other circumstances?

The most unusual "other" man in my own situation is my wife's first husband, and the father of her children. They fucked several times after their divorce, and when she and I got married, I told her she was free to continue fucking with him whenever she could.

He has fucked her several times since we married, and at first he was very uncomfortable around me when we met-up at family gatherings, but when he learned that I was not upset and actually encouraged her to go on fucking with him, he relaxed and opened up with me. He now will call me right after he has fucked her, and share all the details with me.

The most awkward part is that others in the family know that he is fucking her and some are worried that I might find out, while others know that I do know and wonder why I allow it.

Have any others been in a similar situation?

Reactions: Geglu
My wife was a virgin when I met her, she was 16 at the time and she had never had sex with anyone other than me until 2010, when we had been married for 22 years. We had always talked about it, but had never tried swinging or a MFM. I had a membership to AFF and after chatting with a local guy for about a year, and one night the wife and I were on chatting when he got on. He mentioned that we had been chatting for a while and he'd like to join us...she was totally shocked, but said turned on as well. We called him that night and decided to have him over. That night she had her first threesome and only other man besides me. It turned out well, but that has been the only time we have played or she has taken another.

Reactions: sephoro and zippless
my wife took on several players and staff of a minor league hockey team. We had VIP season tickets so we would go to team events. I would talk to the players who had screwed my wife but didn't know I knew. HOT! She got a rep among the team as a big slut.

greenshirt2.jpg

Reactions: cynful, semjsp, moltenneeds and 3 others
I don't actually know for certain but I suspect her boss/co-workers,and my friends.

wrbaus said:
my wife took on several players and staff of a minor league hockey team. We had VIP season tickets so we would go to team events. I would talk to the players who had screwed my wife but didn't know I knew. HOT! She got a rep among the team as a big slut.

greenshirt2.jpg

What a hot-looking woman your wife is! No wonder the hockey team members, and some of the staff as well, offered no resistance to her (hard not to notice, I imagine) seductive overtures.

It's also very cool that you talked with some of them, who "did not know that you knew" about your sexy wife rewarding them for their efforts.

Reactions: cuck_fantasy
wrbaus said:
greenshirt2.jpg
WoW she is hot and your story is hot.
My wife once fucked a well known hockey player. She said it was quite an athletic event. He met her here at a local bar flew her to his place the following weekend and they fucked for the entire long weekend. They did it all he even took her ass. It was one of the few times she played alone. I felt like I knew the guy. I asked her if he knew she was married and she said NO. It never came up in the conversation.
Two years later he showed up at the same bar and he came up to her. She introduced me as her husband and he got a strange smirk on his face I guess because he thought he fucked her before me. I smirked back thinking he did not know he was fucking married pussy.

Custer Laststand said:
You're welcome, Zipless. See:

Vast Oklahoma Tornado Kills Dozens
New York Times, 20 May 2013
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/21/us/tornado-oklahoma.html

and note comments about Moore, Oklahoma (a suburb south of Oklahoma City). Scroll down for an air photo of the massive devastation caused by that gigantic tornado.

—Custer
Custer Laststand. This is indeed sad news and we all hope a mistake has been made. I was in OKC when that f5 hit and believe me it was one scary nasty son of a bitch and I was about 8 miles away. Yes many of our neighbors were lost that day and all of us back here that were fortunate enough to be out of its path, that saw it, will carry scares for the rest of our lives. Moore has been devastated TWICE in the last twenty years by two of the worst tornados you can imagine. Almost on the same path. I would never consider living there but these Okies are a brave bunch of people. I pass through Moore on a regular basis and they are rebuilding at a rapid pace. God Bless and Keep Everyone of Them. Custer I wont pull up the aerial photo because I saw the aftermath in person. But I wish to thank you for your kind information. With Heavy Heart and Sad Memories. okdeacon

Okdeacon,

Thanks for your reply.

okdeacon said:
Custer Laststand. This is indeed sad news and we all hope a mistake has been made. I was in OKC when that f5 hit and believe me it was one scary nasty son of a bitch and I was about 8 miles away. Yes many of our neighbors were lost that day and all of us back here that were fortunate enough to be out of its path, that saw it, will carry scares for the rest of our lives.

The 20 May 2013 tornado that shredded Moore, Oklahoma — which was rated F5, as you say — was about as powerful and destructive as they get (as I understand it). As I mentioned, I don't actually know that Son of John, and possibly his wife, did not survive that meteorological disaster — but I remember the huge Moore tornado was in the news not long after his last post.

okdeacon said:
Moore has been devastated TWICE in the last twenty years by two of the worst tornados you can imagine. Almost on the same path.

I think of a broad swath of the midwestern U.S., extending from the Gulf of Mexico into the northern midwest, and possibly into southern Canada, as tornado alley. But, there seems to be something about the interaction between topography (to the extent there is any.... Oklahoma is mighty flat, as you know) and the atmospheric circulation that causes them to be more probable in certain areas.

okdeacon said:
I would never consider living there...

That's very wise, IMO. It brings to mind a basic principle, derived from observations of phenomena ranging from cockroaches and mosquitoes to stars in the universe: "If you see one, you can be sure you ain't seen them all."

okdeacon said:
.... but, these Okies are a brave bunch of people. I pass through Moore on a regular basis and they are rebuilding at a rapid pace. God Bless and Keep Everyone of Them.

Good for them. It's tempting to suspect they're rebuilding because they don't have anyplace else to go — that, and for all the other reasons people don't like to leave their homes, even if there is a good reason for doing so.

okdeacon said:
Custer I wont pull up the aerial photo because I saw the aftermath in person. But I wish to thank you for your kind information. With Heavy Heart and Sad Memories. okdeacon

Those must be heavy memories you'll never forget (as you pointed out, above). Wikipedia has an article on it, and a featured photo of that monster tornado approaching Moore. If others are interested, it can be found here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:May_20,_2013_Moore,_Oklahoma_tornado.JPG

It's a sight nobody would want to see first-hand; the accompanying roar must have been terrifying. And, you're welcome.

—Custer