WHO has fucked your wife?

• Thread starterSon of John
  • Start date
For my wife, everything started with a local celebrity. After that, we stuck with two regulars for a while that we met online. She then moved on to guys she would meet at bars and very recently fucked a friend of mine.

Reactions: cynful, Geglu and Nazareth
Login - SwapSmut.com the videos show some glory hole parties my wife and i went too.

my wife is on a co ed soccer team and regularly fucks one of them for about 2 yrs now. the older asian man is a Physician assistant giver my wife free physicals. we are located in MD

jr284 said:
For my wife, everything started with a local celebrity. After that, we stuck with two regulars for a while that we met online. She then moved on to guys she would meet at bars and very recently fucked a friend of mine.
I was a fantasy about fucking a rock star that got our conversation started and it ended up by going to a swingers club,"just to see what happens" and my wife sucked 9 cocks and fucked 3 guys that night and has been going strong ever since. The fotos won't open, do you know why?

mrjuly said:
Login - SwapSmut.com the videos show some glory hole parties my wife and i went too.

my wife is on a co ed soccer team and regularly fucks one of them for about 2 yrs now. the older asian man is a Physician assistant giver my wife free physicals. we are located in MD
The fotos won't open. My Mexican wife loves Asian guys.

Being intimate with strangers doesn't seem smart to me. When I was younger, I took more chances, but now it doesn't seem like a good idea. Gentlemen, please consider discouraging her from sleeping with strangers and instead having a small circle of men she "entertains".

Reactions: sephoro
Julie0778 said:
Being intimate with strangers doesn't seem smart to me. When I was younger, I took more chances, but now it doesn't seem like a good idea. Gentlemen, please consider discouraging her from sleeping with strangers and instead having a small circle of men she "entertains".
Julie, I agree with you. My wife discovered young Marines, just coming out of boot camp. Certified clean by the Gov and haven't been with a woman for 4 months. Young and in great shape. She can take them bareback and there are usually 20 or more guys, so she gets her fill, literally.

Reactions: cynful
Sounds like same reason some women have always liked flirting with sailors...months on a boat with no women, gonna find some anxious fellows.

Reactions: sephoro
Julie0778 said:
Sounds like same reason some women have always liked flirting with sailors...months on a boat with no women, gonna find some anxious fellows.
This was just a godsend, no planning, but it has really worked out well for her. She is a real lady and they are very polite, certified clean is a big thing,she loves cum. There is a saying, " young, dumb and full of cum". Once in awhile she gets a virgin and takes him into a private room and gets him started right. After a great Saturday night, she is teaching Sunday school the next day.

Reactions: cynful and Nazareth
Since I met my husband I have been with 6 other men.
My husband has been with 2 other women. (that I know of..lol)
We were married in 85.
1st was a friend in 85. (actually started in 84 with him) lasted till 86. BB
Then strictly my husband tilll 2000.
2nd was my boss. on off from 2000 till 2004. Only at conventions and a couple of weekends away. BB
3rd and 4th were both holiday pickups in 07 and 09. both C.
5th was the only one we actually planned. Started seeing him in 12 and still see him a couple times a year due to his moving away. Started C but is now BB.
6th is Blake which I wrote about in stories. Started 17 and ongoing. BB
BB= bareback
C= condom.

• Love
Reactions: cynful, sephoro, HrdRob and 6 others
I do not know everything; I'm sure she fucked with her boss for years, maybe not big parts, but she sucks his cock several times a week and must have swallowed liters of sperm.
I know she fucked with her nephews, when she lost a stupid bet, and she made them a total strip on the living room table.
Now she gets fucked by buddies once or twice a week, without me being invited. When she goes shopping, it sometimes takes a lot of time, and she has the smell of sperm in the mouth and the makeup that is defeated
She sometimes makes the bitch in front of me so I take it in pictures

Reactions: HrdRob, Staghub, Stephusta and 3 others
I am glad she is getting all the cock she wants, however, I think she should let you watch and maybe clean up after her friends fuck her, I like her tits, I bet they do also.

Reactions: cynful
mrs redback said:
...We were married in 85.
1st was a friend in 85. (actually started in 84 with him) lasted till 86. BB
Then strictly my husband tilll 2000.
2nd was my boss. on off from 2000 till 2004. Only at conventions and a couple of weekends away. BB

Remarkably similar to my wife.
Was having some naughty fun with a young co-worker when we met, and she 'dated' us both at the same time. Me on the weekends, him during the week around days off or working around assigned schedules. It only lasted 6 months or so. That's about when she moved in with me, and time, availability, and distance became factors. However, we continued to enjoy sex together into the later 90's exclusively.
Rekindling an old friendship in the late 90's/early 2000's led to some more experiences for her into the middle of the century, but that's where our stories part. She was mostly done with sex after that, and has been ice cold for the last 10 years or so.
You, however, have continued to enjoy the life and have reached a point where you sound very content and happy. As it should be, of course.

Best Wishes!

Reactions: Stephusta
Nazareth said:
Remarkably similar to my wife.
Was having some naughty fun with a young co-worker when we met, and she 'dated' us both at the same time. Me on the weekends, him during the week around days off or working around assigned schedules. It only lasted 6 months or so. That's about when she moved in with me, and time, availability, and distance became factors. However, we continued to enjoy sex together into the later 90's exclusively.
Rekindling an old friendship in the late 90's/early 2000's led to some more experiences for her into the middle of the century, but that's where our stories part. She was mostly done with sex after that, and has been ice cold for the last 10 years or so.
You, however, have continued to enjoy the life and have reached a point where you sound very content and happy. As it should be, of course.

Best Wishes!

Yes Nazareth, i am VERY content and happy at the moment.
I am very sorry to hear that your wife didnt take the same road as I. I have always had a high libido and I admit that during those times when I was exclusively with my husband I did think about cheating but I was a good girl and remained faithful. During the early yrs my husband seemed to like sharing me only if he was involved. He didnt like it if I had 1on1 with our friend. So I was quite surprised when he encouraged me to sleep with my boss back in 2000. We did 2 conventions a yr. 1 was a 3 day and the other was 5 day convention. Plus over the 4 yrs we had 6 weekends away just for sex. My husband loved hearing about them when I returned.
Now heres the really cool bit.
My husband is actually Blakes boss, even tho they work in different departments and both work night shift. My husband has given Blake a key to our house. Now, every Saturday morning at around 4am, providing everything is quiet, my husband will tell Blake to go home. My husband finishes work at 6am. Im sure you can put 2 and 2 together and come up with 6x .
There is another man, Jim, who we see. It started as a regular thing back in 2012 but he moved away in 2014. He flys in a couple times a yr and spends a weekend with us. We are trying to organise a holiday with him and Blake later in the yr where I willl have the job of servicing 3 men at the same time. Im looking forward to that. And my husband is looking forward to watching me in a mfm.
So , yes , I am very happy and content at the moment..

• Love
Reactions: cynful, sephoro, Lovasianladies and 2 others
Love the thread btw.

I have been married to my wife for 4 years but we've been together 10. When we started casually seeing each other she was still fucking another guy which I was cool with as I was still at university. To begin with I used this as a pass to do as I pleased but quickly became guilty so reverted to being faithful.

Skip forward about 12 months and we were well and truly exclusive by this point and she was no longer having sex with anyone else. We were fucking one Sunday morning after a heavy night on the drink. Our fucking was complete filth, we didn't do love making it was always full on filth. Usually exchanging stories of our sexual past. During this session my then gf now wife asked me a question that'll I'll never forget - "why do you get more turned on when I tell you about all my ex fucks?"..... I paused for about 30 seconds and decided to just be honest. I was really hesitant because if this spooked her I'd lose her forever. I said "I love slutty girls, I always have done. It's my fantasy for you to fuck other men and have me watch". To my surprise she responded with the biggest grin ever.

From that day in we've been practicing a really healthy cuckolding relationship. Although she's fucked countless men in that time frame I've only watched her in action twice.

I consider myself lucky that I found a girl that wanted to share my fantasy and turn it into reality.

Men that I know of;

X3 ex fuck buddies
Over 30 one night stands
My best mate
2 lads I play Footie with
3 bouncers in my home town
Uni mate (about 6 times)

It's common knowledge that our relationship is like it is. Being honest it can be very awkward at times but the pros outweigh the cons. I enjoy the humiliation that my friends and her friends know but it's when people who don't know you spot you in the street and constantly stare that I don't care for.

Here's to many more happy cuckolding years.

Reactions: cynful, sephoro, Tinycuckold and 1 other person
Smug Congratulations Sir. You have a true treasure within this lady that you are married to. As you already know. Also she is going to make you a very happy and horny man for what I hope is many years to come. It is so refreshing to read about a couple who know what they both want and like. Even greater is the fact that you two found each other and were able to express your feelings so early on.. Enjoy your hot wife because you and I both know that you are a very lucky man. I really enjoyed reading your post and look forward to you telling us more. I can just see that big grim on her face when you told her you wanted her to fuck other men. Can you describe her looks or even better, maybe a no face photo. Smug don't even be put out by peoples stares for they have no fucking idea how lucky and happy you and your Hot Wife are. May you two be so very happy and your wife well fucked for years to come. Again congratulations. okdeacon

Smughub said:
Love the thread btw.

I have been married to my wife for 4 years but we've been together 10. When we started casually seeing each other she was still fucking another guy which I was cool with as I was still at university. To begin with I used this as a pass to do as I pleased but quickly became guilty so reverted to being faithful.

Skip forward about 12 months and we were well and truly exclusive by this point and she was no longer having sex with anyone else. We were fucking one Sunday morning after a heavy night on the drink. Our fucking was complete filth, we didn't do love making it was always full on filth. Usually exchanging stories of our sexual past. During this session my then gf now wife asked me a question that'll I'll never forget - "why do you get more turned on when I tell you about all my ex fucks?"..... I paused for about 30 seconds and decided to just be honest. I was really hesitant because if this spooked her I'd lose her forever. I said "I love slutty girls, I always have done. It's my fantasy for you to fuck other men and have me watch". To my surprise she responded with the biggest grin ever.

From that day in we've been practicing a really healthy cuckolding relationship. Although she's fucked countless men in that time frame I've only watched her in action twice.

I consider myself lucky that I found a girl that wanted to share my fantasy and turn it into reality.I

Men that I know of;

X3 ex fuck buddies
Over 30 one night stands
My best mate
2 lads I play Footie with
3 bouncers in my home town
Uni mate (about 6 times)

It's common knowledge that our relationship is like it is. Being honest it can be very awkward at times but the pros outweigh the cons. I enjoy the humiliation that my friends and her friends know but it's when people who don't know you spot you in the street and constantly stare that I don't care for.

Here's to many more happy cuckolding years.
I love to see honesty rewarded, I read the posts of "wanna be" cucks and realize that their relationships seem to lack the honesty that is required to enjoy having other guys fuck your wife. It made our relationship much closer when we discovered that how much we both enjoy my wife fucking other men. I love to hold her in my arms and play with her tits while she sucks on a cock and gets fucked by another one

Reactions: mrs redback
old fred said:
I love to see honesty rewarded, I read the posts of "wanna be" cucks and realize that their relationships seem to lack the honesty that is required to enjoy having other guys fuck your wife. It made our relationship much closer when we discovered that how much we both enjoy my wife fucking other men. I love to hold her in my arms and play with her tits while she sucks on a cock and gets fucked by another one
Well said. Always be honest. Nothing kills trust like being dishonest. Being honest creates an unbreakable bond.
I once held her in my lap and played with her tits while one fit guy fucked her when he was done another replaced him. It was like I was offering her to them. She turned to me kissed me with her hand on the side of my face. said thanks hon, and now it's your turn.

Reactions: old fred
zippless said:
Well said. Always be honest. Nothing kills trust like being dishonest. Being honest creates an unbreakable bond.
I once held her in my lap and played with her tits while one fit guy fucked her when he was done another replaced him. It was like I was offering her to them. She turned to me kissed me with her hand on the side of my face. said thanks hon, and now it's your turn.
You are so right. I was leaned back against the headboard and she was leaned back against me and I was playing with her tits as she sucked a guys cock. I had a great view of her loving on his cock and then watching him blow his wad in her mouth. She turned to me and kissed me and passed him cum into my mouth and that was my first taste of cum, which I swallowed. She took us to a new plateau with that and our bond was stronger.

Reactions: cynful and Stephusta
my wife was a virgin when we married but i suspect she had been played with by her father. since marriage she has fucked one guy that i know of. a preacher she worked with and became close to fucked her 4 times but she says he never made her cum. she does not like to do oral but sucked him the firs time they were together. also doesn't like to kiss me after i eat her but kissed him after he ate her with no problem.

Reactions: baddy145, Geglu and okdeacon
grt44 said:
my wife was a virgin when we married but i suspect she had been played with by her father. since marriage she has fucked one guy that i know of. a preacher she worked with and became close to fucked her 4 times but she says he never made her cum. she does not like to do oral but sucked him the firs time they were together. also doesn't like to kiss me after i eat her but kissed him after he ate her with no problem.[/QUOUTE
I think that parents and any other adult that molests a child should be shot. My first wife was a victim of her brother as a little girl and never enjoyed sex, not with me or any of the multitude of guys she fucked trying to find what she thought she was looking for. She could not be called a hotwife, she was never hot and was not a slut either, she was a woman on a mission trying to find what she thought would be sexual satisfaction. I am glad your wife can talk about fucking the preacher and I hope that you guys are able to create what she needs to be happy. I am convinced that our brain is out largest sex organ and that is why talking about sex is so important.