VERIFIED!
Beloved Member
Jul 21, 2009
I thought I should put my photo up

Attachments

• attachment.jpg
    attachment.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 563
You and I are in a similar predicament, my friend. Don't worry, it's for the best.

It's appropriate for your penis to be caged.
Hopefully your wife is being satisfied by others now that your inadequacy has been addressed.

You can still satisfy your wife's needs by going out and finding her a man with a real cock.
What you have there is a dicklet that could never satisfy anyone. Accept it and your place in life.

Well finally got released last night and I was only allowed to fuck her with a strap on first which was bigger than me until she complained it was two hard for her and she wants me too get rid off my pubic hair!

Well yes. Getting rid of the pubic hair will make it look like a baby cock. Shave it and repost a picture.

Well yes. Getting rid of the pubic hair will make it look like a baby cock. Shave it and repost a picture.

Cocks in chastity like yours (and mine, usually), should always be well maintained when it comes to hair. It helps show submission, and like zippless said, it makes ours look more like a baby's peepee.

So I followed my wife's advise and your suggestions and she told me I should repost a photo off what I should be wearing under my every day clothes as well as being shaved!

Attachments

• 20140612_214158.jpg
    20140612_214158.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 304
Ok so that is better. Take the cage off to take a picture and quickly put it back on and post.

Zippless you make it sound easy,I would but my wife has the keys :'(

Looks good. She's a lucky woman.

Thanks curioussissy

Most of us truly beta submissive men have are waxed regularly.

Reactions: raptor666
Just had a wax tonight snd have to wear my silky panties as to sensitive at the moment!

20170522_214428.jpg

raptor666 said:
Just had a wax tonight snd have to wear my silky panties as to sensitive at the moment!

20170522_214428.jpg
WoW! you look so girlie there.