Why is it always about Reparations or Make Whitey Pay?

• Thread starterElizabeth T
  • Start date
Pictureofagirl said:
Well women of all races and ages are sold and traded in human trafficking to this day, as well as throughout history, predominantly by men. I read a a stat that stated that there are more than 4 million such women in the world, and as high as 20+ million. Does that mean men should be constantly paying reparations to us?
And many of these women are white, from poor East European countries, who are being trafficked into ************ in the Middle East etc. Do they owe us reparations now?

Ill happily pay reparations if the recipients use the money to pay back the years of welfare, reparations to crime victims, deterioration of neighborhoods and the school system. learn to speak and dress properly and support their single mom families.
Bring on the flames

We have been paying reparations for many years, It is called "WELFARE". So I think the debt has been paid and now they should shut the program down all together. Revamp and set it up like it should be to help those who need it not those who are too lazy to get off their fat ass. Take a look at the many people on welfare, not too many women who are skinny.....By the way Susan....Love your response.....

chantalita1612 said:
I agree with Bobby's story. White women must be kind to blacks as his wife was. If a black shows interest in a white woman she must be nice and smile back, let him court her in public, and flirt openly. Showing him she's not a racist and white don't agree the old slavery times. Also, she must show happiness for his interest and offer her body to him.

Is important to make him feel confortable and confident from the beggining, first nice words to him and a long french kiss would be a good way to accept his friendship and start a nice relationship with him. After the welcome he would take her where he wants and seduce her the times he wants, no matter if she is married or single. :)

if thats the case, shouldnt jews be treated even better? i mean come ON, they were slaves for how many centuries?

white_man_loves_ir said:
IR is natural.

It is what God wanted.

It is what the human race needs. There will be no evil in tow hundre years if the two black and white races mix.

Dude....please. Dont bring God into this. Seriously.

white_man_loves_ir said:
IR is natural.

It is what God wanted.

It is what the human race needs. There will be no evil in tow hundre years if the two black and white races mix.

You know what? you sound so familiar, you remind me so much of another user (possibly banned) the supreme black dude.

I dont know, but you sound almost the same.

Suspicious...huh

Elizabeth T said:
We have been paying reparations for many years, It is called "WELFARE". So I think the debt has been paid and now they should shut the program down all together. Revamp and set it up like it should be to help those who need it not those who are too lazy to get off their fat ass. Take a look at the many people on welfare, not too many women who are skinny.....By the way Susan....Love your response.....

Where's your OBAMA tee-shirt?

Susan said:
Ill happily pay reparations if the recipients use the money to pay back the years of welfare, reparations to crime victims, deterioration of neighborhoods and the school system. learn to speak and dress properly and support their single mom families.
Bring on the flames

No flames...just realize that their are more white people on "welfare" than black people.

The levels of racial hatred on her are astounding.
Reparations, for the amount of wealth gained through the slavery system. The cotton industry alone, much less textiles. Sugar, Coffee, Tobbacco. 400 years of free labour created a strong economy in Europe and America, so much industry came out of that wealth. Lets take that and ditch it shall we and go back to farming the land with plows, lets forget about Cotton mills, Looms and all the infrastructure that wouldent exist if a Black guy never burst his back in a field while a white man ***** his wife and kids. Go do some research into cilvil rights, find out about the lynchings, the guy who was found beaten to death and at the bottom of a river with a Windmill fan tied to him with barbed wire because he whistled and a white girl told her Pa he said somthing rude to her. Heck the lynching still goes on in certain parts of the south, and you make out Black people have it good. Recently the BBC had a Awards Cerimony. There were thousands of people. Alan Yentob, one of the head honchos notice there was one single black person there. Not asian, not oriental. Black. He wrote a article about the shame of it the next day in a major newspaper.
So saying there is nothing to repay is almost laughable. There is still loads wrong with the way Black people are treated, alot of you like to turn a blind eye or ignore or try to refute this. Its the same as the way Women are still treated, and all this is being done by White men, the ones who if you look hard enough are usually at the other end of some scheme to rip somobody off. Goes all the way back to the Greeks, who were the first to try to cement the White males place in the world.
Apart from that, Blacks fuck better than whites, are stronger, more driven and romantic... and sofar my experiance tells me girls dating most white men are getting short changed.
The Slavers never picked the lazy, or the infirm, or the slow witted. They picked the best of the africans, they worked them like mules... farm horses... thoroughbreds, and they bred them with the strongest women, while the white males sat on thier asses and let their gene pool deteriorate. The Blacks are the the closest equal to what Nazi Germany wanted. Supermen. Bred to be the best, but held back from becoming dominant by lies, hatred and unfairness as is still generally done today albeit to a lesser extent. The Romans did this with their Soldiers, by continually moving them from one Country to the next, keeping them away from Rome and on the move, lest the get the idea of revolt, its the same shit just different male white faces at the end of the line. Except we females can choose who to fuck now, or who to love, or who to marry. It wont take long for the truth to out. Im one white woman whos happy with it.

capcomixxx said:
Reparations, for the amount of wealth gained through the slavery system. The cotton industry alone, much less textiles. Sugar, Coffee, Tobbacco. 400 years of free labour created a strong economy in Europe and America, so much industry came out of that wealth. Lets take that and ditch it shall we and go back to farming the land with plows, lets forget about Cotton mills, Looms and all the infrastructure that wouldent exist if a Black guy never burst his back in a field while a white man ***** his wife and kids. Go do some research into cilvil rights, find out about the lynchings, the guy who was found beaten to death and at the bottom of a river with a Windmill fan tied to him with barbed wire because he whistled and a white girl told her Pa he said somthing rude to her. Heck the lynching still goes on in certain parts of the south, and you make out Black people have it good. Recently the BBC had a Awards Cerimony. There were thousands of people. Alan Yentob, one of the head honchos notice there was one single black person there. Not asian, not oriental. Black. He wrote a article about the shame of it the next day in a major newspaper.
So saying there is nothing to repay is almost laughable. There is still loads wrong with the way Black people are treated, alot of you like to turn a blind eye or ignore or try to refute this. Its the same as the way Women are still treated, and all this is being done by White men, the ones who if you look hard enough are usually at the other end of some scheme to rip somobody off. Goes all the way back to the Greeks, who were the first to try to cement the White males place in the world.
Apart from that, Blacks fuck better than whites, are stronger, more driven and romantic... and sofar my experiance tells me girls dating most white men are getting short changed.
The Slavers never picked the lazy, or the infirm, or the slow witted. They picked the best of the africans, they worked them like mules... farm horses... thoroughbreds, and they bred them with the strongest women, while the white males sat on thier asses and let their gene pool deteriorate. The Blacks are the the closest equal to what Nazi Germany wanted. Supermen. Bred to be the best, but held back from becoming dominant by lies, hatred and unfairness as is still generally done today albeit to a lesser extent. The Romans did this with their Soldiers, by continually moving them from one Country to the next, keeping them away from Rome and on the move, lest the get the idea of revolt, its the same shit just different male white faces at the end of the line. Except we females can choose who to fuck now, or who to love, or who to marry. It wont take long for the truth to out. Im one white woman whos happy with it.

Get the fuck over it.

Only if you kiss my ass first, Ill promise to wipe it first. Honest.

capcomixxx said:
Only if you kiss my ass first, Ill promise to wipe it first. Honest.

Only if you give me $50,000 reparations first.

where tha fuck did u get ur info?

Susan said:
Not saying slavery was right, but it is recorded thruout history. It existed 89 years in the USA.. My smartass answer is if it werent for slavery, where would most blacks be living now, and would they prefer living there? Blacks had a rough row to hoe, but things are fianlly getting straightened out.=p

89 years? WHERE THA FUCK DID U GET THIS SHIT FRUM.....TRY ALMOS 400 YEARS...shit,slavery barely ended 89 years ago....i know mor like 150 years ago, but 89 is BULLSHIT IF I EVER HEARD BULLSHIT B4....

capcomixxx said:

Sir (We all know you are a man, so you can go ahead and put that shit to bed)...This post is riddled with truth, lies, perception, and speculation. It is so out there, in general, I can't reply to one thing without either sounding like I am supporting or denying everything else.

I will leave you with this question...Are blacks who are descendants of slaves better or worse off than the blacks who never left Africa? All the wrongs that were done to their ancestors, notwithstanding.

supreme_black_man said:
The Whites, from the Greeks to the Anglo-Saxons to the Romans have contributed hardly anything to our modern day lives compared to those people of West African origin and white's crime rate is so high as well. breed with us and be rewarded.

:rolleyes: come back to reality, brotato

Ha! "brotato".... now that's funny.

I think supreme black man sounds suspiciously like white man loves ir. Pretty sure "they" are posting just to get a reaction. Nobody can seriously be that detached and still be able (or allowed) to run a computer.

Susan said:
Not saying slavery was right, but it is recorded thruout history. It existed 89 years in the USA.. My smartass answer is if it werent for slavery, where would most blacks be living now, and would they prefer living there? Blacks had a rough row to hoe, but things are fianlly getting straightened out.=p

Hello to ALL others who read this Post and threads...
Susan...you are soo right... ( just my 2 pennys worth )

To the so called * slaves * Africans and all others no matter the color,
i will say this : Thank You for ALL the GREAT work you did while under
the spell of Masters and ****** to do very very Hardddd Labour....
Without * You * where would the United States be today ?

To All those who have been under some kind of tiranny in this country You now shouldbe sooo proud how FAR you have come, and there is a Light at the end of this dark and arduous tunnel....

You surely have earned a place in this land and our hearths...

To those who think very different and otherwise i just say : How far can you throw the FIRST STONE ??

Peace / Shalom
Regards
Edith

supreme_black_man said:
The Whites, from the Greeks to the Anglo-Saxons to the Romans have contributed hardly anything to our modern day lives compared to those people of West African origin and white's crime rate is so high as well. breed with us and be rewarded.

Speechless. Just speechless.

Me too. So now I'm male, and a liar probably a white male liar no doubt, that would be fitting lol.
Id like to know what lies I have told.
seems that anybody that stands up for black people gets derided.

The point is the wrongs have not stopped. They continue today as does sexism.