Wife’s Personal Trainer

• Thread starterFuntimessd
  • Start date

Funtimessd

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 3, 2018
My wife decided that she wanted to get back in shape, not that she really needed to she is 5’4” around 130lbs, white hispanic mix. Long dark brown hair with a nice big ass and huge 36 DD tits.

Since we own or own business we have a large warehouse space we use for inventory, and since we are so busy she chose to have her personal trainer come to the warehouse for her sessions. Everything had been going along like clock work for a couple months, the wife was happier than normal and had lost some weight, until one day I decided to come by the warehouse out of my normal routine to grab a deposit for the bank. The door was locked and the lights in the office were out. This was a little odd since my wife should be there. I hear some grunts and groans in the back so I quietly move through the office to see what’s going on. I look into the warehouse and see our trainer, about 6’2 muscular black male, wide shoulders and stunning physique.

He was stretching my wife as she payed on the floor, I didn’t think much of it, it was kind of hot watching my wife groan as this man worked her over. My cock started getting hard as I watch it. The trainer stood up with his hands on his hips smiling “now I know you feel better after that!” I see my wife give him a sly grin “now it’s your turn” to my surprise she get up on her knees and shuffles over and starts rubbing his cock through his shorts!!! I was more angry and turned on than I have ever been! She grabbed her sports bra that could barely contain her tits as it was and piled it up and over her head allowing her perfect tits free. She then pulled down his shorts revealing a huge thick cock. She took it immediately in her mouth sucking him vigorously, I see my wife playing with her pussy as she is sucking his cock. Seeing all this I am rock hard and I pull my cock out as I am watching my wife suck this bulls cock. I couldn’t believe it!

“Suck it baby” the bull calls out “suck my cock and get your treat” my wife suck harder and harder until I see him grab the back of my wife’s head and yell as he begins cumming. I see him shoot several larger loads on cum into my wife mouth and all over her tits. I shoot my own load at the same time. She smiles and giggles as she licks the cum off her tits, “now shall we start the workout??”

She stands up and they begin there normal work out just topless.

I am floored, I just came harder than I ever have! This was so hot! I wanted to see more. but then I remember something, we have cameras in the warehouse and I can access them from my phone! I quietly grab the bank bag and leave the office locking the door like before. I can’t wait to watch more of their sessions later!

E4D10A1A-39F9-4B2A-870E-C3A7E2190BBA.jpeg

Reactions: PlannB, tlxyz, Custer Laststand and 3 others
Funtimessd said:
My wife decided that she wanted to get back in shape, not that she really needed to she is 5’4” around 130lbs, white hispanic mix. Long dark brown hair with a nice big ass and huge 36 DD tits.

Since we own or own business we have a large warehouse space we use for inventory, and since we are so busy she chose to have her personal trainer come to the warehouse for her sessions. Everything had been going along like clock work for a couple months, the wife was happier than normal and had lost some weight, until one day I decided to come by the warehouse out of my normal routine to grab a deposit for the bank. The door was locked and the lights in the office were out. This was a little odd since my wife should be there. I hear some grunts and groans in the back so I quietly move through the office to see what’s going on. I look into the warehouse and see our trainer, about 6’2 muscular black male, wide shoulders and stunning physique.

He was stretching my wife as she payed on the floor, I didn’t think much of it, it was kind of hot watching my wife groan as this man worked her over. My cock started getting hard as I watch it. The trainer stood up with his hands on his hips smiling “now I know you feel better after that!” I see my wife give him a sly grin “now it’s your turn” to my surprise she get up on her knees and shuffles over and starts rubbing his cock through his shorts!!! I was more angry and turned on than I have ever been! She grabbed her sports bra that could barely contain her tits as it was and piled it up and over her head allowing her perfect tits free. She then pulled down his shorts revealing a huge thick cock. She took it immediately in her mouth sucking him vigorously, I see my wife playing with her pussy as she is sucking his cock. Seeing all this I am rock hard and I pull my cock out as I am watching my wife suck this bulls cock. I couldn’t believe it!

“Suck it baby” the bull calls out “suck my cock and get your treat” my wife suck harder and harder until I see him grab the back of my wife’s head and yell as he begins cumming. I see him shoot several larger loads on cum into my wife mouth and all over her tits. I shoot my own load at the same time. She smiles and giggles as she licks the cum off her tits, “now shall we start the workout??”

I am floored, I just came harder than I ever have! This was so hot! I wanted to see more. but then I remember something, we have cameras in the warehouse and I can access them from my phone! I quietly grab the bank bag and leave the office locking the door like before. I can’t wait to watch more of their sessions later!

Sounds like everyone enjoyed! Hope she continues to pleasure her trainer!

My wife had a long term affair with her personal trainer. He controlled most of our life at the time .

Reactions: gabeselling
That’s hottttt

Still controlling?

Funtimessd said:

My introduction to bbc was my personal trainer too. That lasted over a year. He was a mental trainer as well. But that's another story.

• Love
Reactions: bobstudio83
julie43mwf said:
My introduction to bbc was my personal trainer too. That lasted over a year. He was a mental trainer as well. But that's another story.
I would love to hear more!

julie43mwf said:
Hi Ms. Julie43mwf,

This sounds like a hot story. Would you be willing to enlarge on your experiences....?

Thanks—

Custer

Reactions: Funtimessd
Funtimessd said:
My wife decided that she wanted to get back in shape, not that she really needed to, she is 5’4,” around 130
lbs, white hispanic mix. Long dark brown hair with a nice big ass and huge 36 DD tits.
My congratulations to your wife, if that's her in the photo you posted — she is well down within normal (i.e., desirable) range for body mass index (BMI), which measures whether one's weight is appropriate relative to one's height. The average adult American woman, at present (2018), is overweight by 20 or more lbs. relative to her height. (The average adult American man, at present, is also overweight by 20 or more lbs. relative to his height.) If your wife's dimensions and features are also as you've described, that's impressive, to put it as mildly as possible.
Funtimessd said:
Since we own or own business we have a large warehouse space we use for inventory, and since we are so busy she chose to have her personal trainer come to the warehouse for her sessions.
It seems hard to imagine a more ideal setup for an affair between your wife and her trainer — a tall, muscular, and (I gather) good-looking black man with a temptingly-large cock.

I've rated your story "like," since this is the Story Section which implies it's fiction. If you had said your story was something that actually happened and you actually witnessed (and it seemed plausible enough to suggest that was the case), I would have rated it "winner."

Just uploaded the next chapter

I used to be a personal trainer in college, and it's amazing how many wives I fucked during those years...such perfect sluts

Great situation for all!
Keep us informed as would love to hear how it works out.

ThreePumpHub said:
Great situation for all!
Keep us informed as would love to hear how it works out.
I did with part 2 let me know what you think!