Wife And I Separated, Possible Cuck Opportunity.

Only a few things to update. Sue has been coming to the office to have lunch with my boss every Tuesday. I still don't see much of her but like always, we text occasionally.

For simplicity sake, My bosses name is Jon (None of the names here are their real names). So anyways, one day several weeks ago, Jon and I were discussing something about work, and we got to talking a little. He asked "are we good"? I was a little confused so, he went on "Since Sue and I are a couple now, I just don't want to have anything bad between us". I said "Yeah we are fine, I can tell that you both like each other a lot, so don't worry, she belongs to you now." I did let him know that her and I texted occasionally, but also let him know that we haven't seen each other outside of this office in months. He seems satisfied with that answer. I was thinking about bringing up sex, just to see if I can get any answers from him, but another co-worker started to walk by, so we ended the conversation.

Last week, we were all in the lounge after work, several people had left. Jon had also left and told everybody that he had a date that night with a beautiful woman. Of course I knew that date was with Sue. That got the group talking a bit about them. By this time Jon was gone. One guy joked that Jon had told him that he wanted to settle down with Sue, but that he couldn't see Jon as the settling down type. Another female co-worker said that she and her husband had went on a double date with Jon & Sue. They asked me how I felt about my ex dating Jon, I kind of shrugged it off and said that they look happy together. One female co-worker said "Oh my gosh we should totally do the dance thing at their wedding like they did in The Office!" I didn't really know what that meant but I had to look it up later.

Later, one of my co-workers, Jill (again, fake) the one who went on a double date with Sue & Jon, pulled me aside in private. She told me that she admired me for my reaction to Jon being with Sue. I told her that, although I love Sue, I want her to be happy, and if Jon maker he happy, then I'm glad. She said that she is glad that I think that way, because she really wants Jon & Sue to get married. Since she has spent some time with both Jon & Sue, I asked her if there was any chance of Sue breaking up with Jon and getting back together with me. She told me "Absolutely not" and then SHE TOLD ME THAT SHE HOPES THAT DOESN'T HAPPEN. I asked her why and she said that she can tell that they are soul mates, she then put her hand on mine and said "I know it hurts, but please don't try to get in between them and break them up, they belong together". She also told me that she has been urging them both to take off some time to go on vacation. I don't know the details, but I know that Jon is taking off Thursday (today) and Friday. Presumably they are going on vacation somewhere over the weekend, but I have no doubt that they will be having plenty of sex. I'm not sure if this will be the first time they have sex or not.

Sue and I have been texting each other a bunch of jokes. It's pretty funny. It's nice to have some good contact with her.

Reactions: Stephusta, ffred and toolman2c
wow - now that is an update...

Jon was gone Thursday and Friday. I texted Susie on Thursday and she was replying but she didn't reply on Friday. She finally replied again on Saturday. I told her that Jon was gone, she told me she was with him. I then asked if they were on vacation together, and she said yes. I think I made her mad though because I texted her "please don't forget to use condoms" and she didn't get back to me for several days.

I must've masturbated 10-20 times thinking about what they were doing. My mind was going crazy with all the possibilities. Stomach was in knots.

Jon came back to the office on Monday. Everyone knew that he and his girlfriend had gone on vacation together, so everyone also knew that Jon and Susie had also been making love.

At lunch Jon told us all about his vacation. They went to Florida and stayed on the beach a few days. They also went camping for a day. He didn't share anything explicit.

Tuesdays seems to be a regular thing for them. She comes to the office and eats lunch with him in his office. Once he left for lunch. I couldn't concentrate during lunch, were they eating or mating?

It's so arousing to know that they have bonded in that way now. I can only imagine how it will go from here.

Reactions: Stephusta, ffred, toolman2c and 2 others
Been a bit down lately. Missing her. I saw her again this week on tuesday at lunch. It's pretty exciting for me, and I also have a lot of emotions about it.

It's a bit hard to describe. It's like I see her walk in and i think "That's her! That's the love of my life!" and then she embraces and kisses my boss, and I get that pit in my stomach. Sometimes it instantly makes me horny, but this last week it also made me feel pretty bad. Like I've really lost her.

Seeing her smile as she walks in. So pretty. Seeing her beautiful form approach my boss and kiss him. Seeing them hold hands as they walk to his office. Hearing her laugh. Then, later, hearing my boss go on about how great of a woman she is.

That's his woman that has such a pretty smile. That's his woman that has such a beautiful form as she approaches him. That's his woman that he's holding hands with. That's his woman that has such a cute laugh. That's his woman that he goes on about.

Not my woman, his. Yet I can't get her out of my mind.

I'm really missing her. She was really fun to be around.

I really want to call her and ask her to come back but I don't think I should do it when they are right in the middle of their NRE.

Reactions: Stephusta and ffred
Wow! Your girl is now his....But I don't doubt your still on her mind...Not as much as before...But she still thinks of you at times. She'll learn how her new boy toy is exactly that...But that's exactly what she needs now, so let her have her fun....And think about her taking his cock bare....Deep inside her wet wanting pussy. She wants him right now...And he is making her cum good and hard on his THICK HARD SHAFT. He's giving it to her....And who knows...Maybe the next time you see her at his office...She might just be leaking his cum while she stands across the room from you.

That's pretty hot.

BTW....You have to be a man about the situation....You have to let her go and be strong about you. Even texting her will be painful for you. You should be waiting for her to text you. Thats one of the reasons why she's so attracted to your boss....Because he's a real man who is strong for her and makes her feel like a women. Now it's your turn to step up to the plate and go with what life offers you.

MilitaryPinecone said:
Been a bit down lately. Missing her. I saw her again this week on tuesday at lunch. It's pretty exciting for me, and I also have a lot of emotions about it.

It's a bit hard to describe. It's like I see her walk in and i think "That's her! That's the love of my life!" and then she embraces and kisses my boss, and I get that pit in my stomach. Sometimes it instantly makes me horny, but this last week it also made me feel pretty bad. Like I've really lost her.

Seeing her smile as she walks in. So pretty. Seeing her beautiful form approach my boss and kiss him. Seeing them hold hands as they walk to his office. Hearing her laugh. Then, later, hearing my boss go on about how great of a woman she is.

That's his woman that has such a pretty smile. That's his woman that has such a beautiful form as she approaches him. That's his woman that he's holding hands with. That's his woman that has such a cute laugh. That's his woman that he goes on about.

Not my woman, his. Yet I can't get her out of my mind.

I'm really missing her. She was really fun to be around.

I really want to call her and ask her to come back but I don't think I should do it when they are right in the middle of their NRE.

Military. Man I really doubt that she admires your boss all that much. But he has everything going for him, as I assume he has more money that you. He can get away when he wants, you set them up, she probably never had it so good in freedom and getting spoiled, she is getting some cock, he probably is giving her money, he is wining and dining her, taking her on vacations, ect, ect, ect. But he is buying that pussy and deep inside he knows it. If he is older ( which I don't know) he will not be able to keep up. I also predict that he will be the first to get tired of their fairy tale romance and decide he needs some new pussy. Also I doubt that he will look forward to raising her kid. He is having it his way now and fucking her when he wants but this is not a romance made in heaven by any means. She was lonely and depressed when you set them up, so it was easy for him to take advantage of her. So he has not done anything to brag about. They may get married but I really doubt it. He would always look at her child and think about you knocking her up. If they do, she will make him as unhappy as you are right now. Man, this couple as some major baggage and I dot think the light at the end of the tunnel is shining. I think you wife was totally depressed, probably sorry that she had the responsibility of being a mother and inside blamed it all on you. I don't have any idea why he would want to marry her. That is unless he is butt ugly and has to buy all his pussy. Also why would he want to make her a partner in his business. I would say that I don't see you two getting back together either. If you want the truth I think your wife has some really deep problems, that are going to take a lot of work. But one thing for sure, you got cucked, though it be with your help. I hate to see you in this position. But who knows what will happen. I seen sicker dogs get well. Good Luck. okdeacon

Please keep us updated.

Pretty big updates.

My boss called me into his office one day. First thing I noticed was a framed picture on his desk of them both. It really was a nice photo. Something about seeing them together like that is such a turn on. He doesn't have faceboook, but on her facebook she's put up pictures of him and her together (some of them kissing) and on her profile it says 'In a relationship with Jon'. I stalk her profile religously. The comments are especially arousing. "You guys are so cute together", "is that your husband?" "When are you guys planning on getting married?" that sort of stuff.

Anyway, back to the story...

First thing is that my boss sat me down and basically asked me to go divorce my wife. I didnt know how to handle that really. He told me that he was really grateful for setting them up together and that he was hoping to get marry her soon and start a family.

I was able to keep my composure until after I left but then I broke down and cried my eyes out. Later I called my wife and talked to her about it and asked if this is what she really wanted. She said it wasnt but he was insistent and she wants to make him happy.

I asked her if there was any possibiltiy of us getting back together and she said yes there is but she wants to see where this relationship goes first. I basically begged her to come back. She said that she loves me but Jon is the number one in her life and she cant betray him like that. I was crying while on the phone with her. She said that If things don't pan out with Jon, that we can just get married again. She said it like it was no big deal.

To make this completely worse, I couldnt help but jack off after all of this happened. Knowing that she truly is his just made me harder than ever. This has been the most intensely arousing experience that I've ever experienced, and I hate that I love it.

It didn't take long for us to get officially divorced.

We kept in normal contact with eachother since then. Despite being divorced, nothing really changed much. I still texted her frequently and talked on the phone with her occasionally. She still met up with him for lunch at the office etc...

I went on a date with another woman one weekend. She was nice and a bit pretty, probably a 6 out of 10. But the whole thing felt so wrong. My wife is a 9 out of 10 on a bad day, and she is so fun to be around. everything about this new girl seemed like a huge downgrade. and to top it all off I felt like I was cheating on Susie.

A few days ago Susie called me crying. She told me that they had a big fight and he hit her. We talked for a while and I offered to let her stay here with me for the night (platonic, of course). She said no. She went back to her place (they aren't living together yet).

Thanks for reading.

Last edited:
MP - Very interesting update to your story.

Military . Good to see you posting again. I had some bad feelings about this kind of situation back in my July the 5th post. Also this mother fucker is a man that needs his ass kicked. If I was you I would start looking for a new job, this story is not going to have a happy ending. If nothing else this man is going to fire you because of his shitty relationship with your now ex wife. He is not going to like you anymore. He probably is already thinking about it. Also if the bastard has hit her and she still marries him, then she is not very smart. I was a step child and I was beaten almost daily and I did not say spanked I said beaten. This man reminds me of my worthless stepfather and your child MAY be raised by him. Its a hard pill to swallow but talk hard to your wife and try to open her eyes before she marries this pig. This is going to piss him off but if I was you it would not make any difference, As you must do what ever you can to keep her from making this mistake. I am so sorry to hear all of this but it just might lead to you getting your wife back. She still has a lot of problems but men like him DONT change. Thoughts and Prayers Military. okdeacon

Reactions: Stephusta, Fwbs4life and Enigma632
okdeacon said:
Military . Good to see you posting again. I had some bad feelings about this kind of situation back in my July the 5th post. Also this mother fucker is a man that needs his ass kicked. If I was you I would start looking for a new job, this story is not going to have a happy ending. If nothing else this man is going to fire you because of his shitty relationship with your now ex wife. He is not going to like you anymore. He probably is already thinking about it. Also if the bastard has hit her and she still marries him, then she is not very smart. I was a step child and I was beaten almost daily and I did not say spanked I said beaten. This man reminds me of my worthless stepfather and your child MAY be raised by him. Its a hard pill to swallow but talk hard to your wife and try to open her eyes before she marries this pig. This is going to piss him off but if I was you it would not make any difference, As you must do what ever you can to keep her from making this mistake. I am so sorry to hear all of this but it just might lead to you getting your wife back. She still has a lot of problems but men like him DONT change. Thoughts and Prayers Military. okdeacon

Thank you for your support. Fortunately he doesn't have the authority to fire anyone. We also don't have kids together so that's something we don't need to worry about.

I called her yesterday and fortunately she picked up. I tried to comfort her and ask her about Jon but she only seemed to praise him. She didn't want to talk about him hitting her. I don't know what's up with that.

Reactions: ffred
MilitaryPinecone said:
..... but she only seemed to praise him. She didn't want to talk about him hitting her. I don't know what's up with that.

That's actually quite common.

There is something about him that she feels that she needs and because of that she will forget or ignore the bad stuff.

Unfortunately it's part of human nature, that's why so many abusive relationships last so long :(

Reactions: Stephusta
MilitaryPinecone said:
Thank you for your support. Fortunately he doesn't have the authority to fire anyone. We also don't have kids together so that's something we don't need to worry about.

I called her yesterday and fortunately she picked up. I tried to comfort her and ask her about Jon but she only seemed to praise him. She didn't want to talk about him hitting her. I don't know what's up with that.
Military. Glad you got to talk to her , whether it helped or not. For sure she has a lot of problems herself. Maybe it might be time to start looking ahead and try and make a new future for yourself. As you sound like a very a decent dude. I don't know why I thought you two had a new baby before she left you. I do not have the time right now to go back and read it all over. Believe it or not all my hope is extended to you too make things better for yourself. Remember time is the Doctor for heartbreak. As the song goes, My Aint it Funny How Time Slips AWAY. Best Wishes okdeacon

She will probably go back with him once he promises not to do it again

Hulk6666 said:
She will probably go back with him once he promises not to do it again
Oh yes the cycle of abuse.

Sounds like the two of them should consider living as room-mates for a while and see how it goes.

SquirmingSub said:
Sounds like the two of them should consider living as room-mates for a while and see how it goes.
I agree IF YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT MILITARY AND HER. I love and thank God for women. But why they have to be so unable to think straight when it comes to a EVIL man, I will never understand. okdeacon

Reactions: Stephusta and SquirmingSub
okdeacon said:
I agree IF YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT MILITARY AND HER. I love and thank God for women. But why they have to be so unable to think straight when it comes to a EVIL man, I will never understand. okdeacon

Yes I was speaking of MilitaryPinecone and Sue becoming roommates; which would allow for the two to rebuild their relationship in a way so that they could find that happy balance even if that means she continues to see his boss or other men.