Wife First Black Encounter

• Thread starterwhitewife4use
  • Start date

whitewife4use

need serious large thick black cock to train her
Beloved Member
May 27, 2005
Florida
Just a note the first two pages of this story actually happened Jackie was 38 at the time and it did happen in Macon, GA just the names were changed. Once back on road Jackie was upset but when I pushed her on it she said she would see black again

Her First Black Encounter

This happened as we were returning from a trip when we stopped for the night. My wife is normally a quiet reserved individual that would never try and embarrass herself or consider random sex appropriate in any situation. We had been driving since early morning and once in Macon, GA we stopped and got a room. After cleaning up we went down to the dining room for drinks then dinner. Once dinner was finished we went into the bar to relax with a couple of drinks before going to bed. While there we met a gentleman and his wife and her brother at the bar and after talking for a while learned they were from the same area as us and were heading there for his wife’s father’s funeral. Jerome is a very tall muscular gentleman his wife Latisha was well built and her brother Marcus was somewhat arrogant and aggressive. As drinks flowed Jerome seemed to be flirting with my wife and his wife was encouraging him. Jackie is quite innocent about sex and didn’t understand everything that was going on. She is just 5 ft. tall brownish blond 38DD with lengthy nipples when erect. Her ass is round and virgin. Soon he ask if I minded if Jackie and him danced and Marcus piped in why would he object I just shook my head in agreement. After several more drinks and dances Jerome told me how hot my wife is and he knew she needed a man’s cock for the night. Then he looked at Jackie and said "I like my bitches not wearing underwear get rid of them". His wife just giggled and he said Jackie will learn to love his nigga cock. What shocked me was Jackie obediently pulled off her panties and wiggled out of her bra then handed them to him. He just smiled pulled her close and kissed her. As he was kissing her I watched as Marcus was rubbing her ass telling me she was a good bitch. Jerome sat down and gently guided Jackie to her knees in front of him then looked down and said you need to please daddy guiding her hand to his zipper then said take out what you need. I watched as slowly Jackie unzipped his pants and fished out the biggest cock I had ever seen. He said go on cunt make daddy happy she slowly lowered her mouth to his cock and started sucking him, by then most everyone was out of the bar

and we were in a corner. I could see Latisha fondling her breast and smiling at me Marcus said she is our white slut wife now. Jerome said I can only get half in her throat and told Latisha to help the bitch to take more cock in his new throat pussy. Latisha held Jackie by the head and slapped her saying open your mouth cunt and was holding her head in place as Jerome started pumping her mouth hard. As he got ready to cum he told Latisha hold her head so I can get deep. Latisha leaned down and I hear her whisper to Jackie swallow all of it bitch or I will whip your ass I could hear Jackie whimper and did all she could to keep it in her mouth. Jerome then looked at me and said "my new slut wife needs more what room are you in", all I could do was say room134. He said Jackie would learn a whole new life tonight and said for me to pay the bar tab and follow them. I watched as Latisha and Marcus supported Jackie as Jerome led them to our room.

Once in the room Latisha stripped Jackie said you are going to learn your new role. You are my cunt now you understand and Jackie looked down shook her head Latisha slapped her hard said what are you. Jackie whimpered said your cunt Latisha laughed said get on your knees cunt crawl to your new Master. As Jackie crawled to Jerome he said to Marcus give the boy a ruler then said measure my cock boy. I almost fainted it was just over 12 inches and thick around as a beer can. He looked at me and smiled it feels like a man’s cock doesn’t it boy. Jerome looked at me said you every fuck the bitch’s ass? I shook my head no he laughed said Marcus position the meat on the bed for me. Jerome said to me she will be with us for the rest of the trip you understand. Be a good boy now and lube up your sweet little wife’s ass for me you will also need to lube up Master’s cock also. He said hold the ***** in position. I was holding her ass cheeks open for him as he ****** deep into ass she was crying begging him to stop they were all laughing then Latisha said slap your bitch tell her she is a good *****. I did as I was told through tears Jackie was whimpering soon pumping back against Jerome’s massive cock. Jerome smiled as Marcus said looks like our new white ***** wife will work out good. Jerome said to him start working her throat more I need to get completely in her throat for the video. Marcus wasn’t as thick as Jerome but almost the same length. As he stood in front of Jackie he looked at me and said

get her mouth open for me boy. I held her head as he guided his cock into her mouth and he slowly inched his cock in her throat. Every time she gagged he would pull out and slap her yelling she had to learn to take all his cock. Tears were running down her face I was so embarrassed. But soon I noticed a change, Jackie had started pushing back on Jerome’s cock with each stroke he was going deeper in her ass and no longer was gagging as much. Latisha looked at me and said "look at our new white slut wife more eager now for nigga cock". You are going to be proud of what a slut she will be come. By the morning Jackie was spent. I was told to go check out they would be waiting at our car. Marcus drove my car and we rode with Latisha and Jerome. We were taken to an apartment in Macon and told this is where we would be staying for the next few days to ensure Jackie was completely obedient to black. Latisha first put a choker collar on Jackie then she was led to a woman who shaved her smooth. As the woman shaved her she continually was fingering her saying you want to lick my pussy don’t you bitch, Jackie just whimpered yes ma’am. Latisha then pierced both nipples once pierced they stayed rigid. Jackie’s hair was dyed blond then cut short. I was amazed how obedient Jackie was but later learned they had given her drugs to keep her in line. Jerome told Latisha she could work on Jackie for a while until the others arrived then told me that I would be presenting Jackie to a group and I was to be very respectful. Then as an afterthought he turned and slapped me hard said I would be respectful at all times. Latisha was pleased she had time with Jackie and made Jackie lick her pussy then tongue out her ass. She whipped Jackie several times until she did exactly as told. During that time Jerome gave her another needle of something actually had Latisha hold her wide open and stuck it in her pussy lips. I never understood it but he said it would take effect quicker that way plus no needle marks are visible. Soon men started to arrive all older quite large and demanding. Once they all were present Jerome introduced us and I led Jackie out I immediately placed bondage straps to her wrists and they were pulled up then I was given a spreader bar and attached it to her ankles. She was on her tip toes to relive the pain of her weight on her arms and wrists. Several of the men came up and inspected her rubbing her pussy which had not been fucked yet, one slapped her made her open her mouth wide. She was asked who and what she was she responded Master Jerome’s worthless white slut wife he owns. I am for black use

only now. Jerome smiled at her response. Jerome said my slut will now be taken by all present. I looked at him and he smiled saying today only 8 men will fuck your sweet white wife but soon she will be my complete white slut wife. He made me watch as all used her, at times 3 men at once. In between sessions I was made to clean her. Once all had finished Jerome had Marcus bring him all the videos that had been created, we watched as she was fucked by all the men Jerome noting when more than one cock was in her at a time , referring to her as his new worthless white slut wife. Jackie was sitting between Jerome and Marcus I could see the tears running down her face in shame and embarrassment as both men fondled her telling her watch *****. Jerome said I now have one more surprise for your precious Jackie. He said a friend was coming over soon and we both needed to be very respectful.

The doorbell rang and a man walked in ask if he was to late Jerome just smiled looked at Jackie and said ***** tell Jon what you are and need to help Jon with his clothes. Jackie just looked down and said Yes Master, then said I am a worthless white slut wife and need only black cock to make me know my worthless place. As she got the last of Jon’s clothes off I was stunned Jon was much bigger than any of the black men I had seen so far. Jerome looked at her and said now your real training starts bitch then they all laughed.

Arcus was sitting beside me and said Jon is just over 14 inches long and a little over 8 inches around. You understand we will be moving in once back in Florida. You need to accept black rule now. He just smiled said watch Jon open your bitch. Jackie was standing in front of Jon and he said cunt you need to understand now your holes are only for nigga. He then slapped her hard and said get on your knees you worthless white cunt remember each time you gag or resist my cock you will get punished do you understand me. Jackie just looked up and said yes sir. He said well, now what are you? Jackie said she was a worthless white slut wife that needs black cocks. Then he said, what is it you need more than anything right now bitch? She whimpered said to worship your wonderful cock feel the wonderful pain as you make me whole. He smiled then said let’s start he told Latisha hold the *****’s head for me then looked at Jackie said open your mouth *****. He slowly pushed his cock in Jackie’s mouth taking his time soon he was in

her throat you could see her throat bulge some. It took time but he actually got all of his cock in her throat. Slowly he started to pump her mouth Jerome said to me this is the role white bitches play for superior black men. Soon Jon was pumping without stop and started to cum he said do not stop cunt swallowing all my precious juice if you spill any I will discipline you. As he nutted he held her head snug to his cock root said good girl now you understand your Masters. Jackie just whimpered yes Sir. Bend over cunt I want to check you. As Jackie bent over he ****** 3 fingers in her pussy said you like this Jackie was pushing back on his fingers saying yes sir. Please force your massive black cock in to my worthless pussy I know the pain will be wonderful. Jerome and Marcus held Jackie up to fit her on Jon’s cock he looked at me said guide what your wife needs into her new nigga hole, then they all laughed. God, it felt like a club as I held it lining it up with Jackie’s pussy. Jon said force the ***** on me I will open her hard. I watched as he pumped in her then lifted her up it looked as if her pussy was being pulled inside out. He worked her pussy for what seemed like hours but it was just about 30 minutes or so. She screamed and whimpered the whole time begging him to hurt her more. Jerome, Latisha and Marcus were amazed at how long she was able to endure Jon. Jon told Jerome he did well this time with the cunt they had found. When he finally nutted in Jackie she was crying thanking him for using her as his personal piece of meat. It stunned me. He dumped her on the sofa then made her stand up for him. He said I am going to let you rest for a few minutes then Latisha will discipline you, you need to understand your pain is for our pleasure. When Latisha is finished I will force your ass open do you understand bitch. Jackie just looked down said yes sir I am worthless white slut and need to be punished for the things that have been done to the superior black race. Latisha used several straps on her whipping her then inserted probes in her ass and cunt applying electric shock Jackie lay on the floor whimpering. Jon said that was enough told Jackie crawl to me get me hard again. Jackie obeyed immediately Marcus rubbing her ass as she crawled to Jon. Latisha held her head up and said suck bitch. Soon Jon was rigid again and Jerome and Marcus led me over to where Jackie was kneeling. Marcus said lube her ass up real good then make sure Jon is lubed. I just looked down said yes. Jerome said get your ass up high slut her legs were pried wide apart and her ass was showing Jerome said go on Jon make her

only ours. Jon wasn’t kind he ****** his cock in her ass she screamed saying the pain was bad but continued to beg him to force her open telling them she was meant to be a white slut for only nigga cocks and pussies. She was meant for all Black to use it was why she was here. Jon continued to use her for a long while then finally ended it he pulled out of her ass it was gaped open and she was laying on the floor whimpering. Jon said let the ***** rest we will start later.

She continued to lie on the floor ********** only an occasional whimper came out of her mouth. About 4 hours later Jon came in had them drag Jackie onto a table spread her wife and he gave her another shot in her pussy then he said get the cunt cleaned up Jamal will be here soon. Put on the leather collar with the ring clip we will take her to the patio. I quietly ask who Jamal was Marcus said he was the handler I would learn soon. It was hard looking at my wife as they touched and fondled her. It was amazing how her nipples were kept hard Latisha said it was because the inside of the rings was pricking her nipple to stay on. Jon said Jamal just called said he was about 10 minutes out. He had Jackie led to a ring on the patio and she was clipped to it by the ring on her collar. She was positioned on her knees head down and ass high also a spreader bar was attached to ankles and knees it kept her spread wide and unable to move. Jamal drove up and led 2 Mastiffs to the patio Jon led them up to Jackie and she was told suck them hard. Once both were in position she was mounted they were enjoying her training and as the first Mastiff knotted she was held up by her hair to get other Mastiff ready. God I had often heard of this stuff but didn’t think it was real. Once both Mastiffs dumped loads in her they were taken away. Then all the men used her butt.

Jon sat us down said from this point on Jackie was their property and I needed to accept it. Jon had made over 30 hours of video of Jackie being used and said it would not get posted unless either of us did something stupid. Jackie begged Jon to keep her there but he said she was to work for Jerome and Latisha. Told her if her earning were high he would visit.

Reactions: barbie1955, toolman2c, johnnydeep21 and 2 others
wow wish that was me hubby would love to see me like that and more xxxx

thanks wife and I always try and look up Jerome Latisha and Marcus when we drive through Macon the first part of that story is real the rest I adlibbed

Reactions: toolman2c