Wife Found Out About My Fantasy

• Thread starterMWCPawgwife
  • Start date

MWCPawgwife

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 12, 2016
A few weeks ago my wife discovered the websites I've been looking at to include some chatting with bbc about her. She was pissed and extremely angry for 3 days and I just told her the truth and that I fantasized about seeing her with bbc. By the end of the week after looking at the websites trying to understand it she became extremely horny and wanted to fuck non stop we even bought a 10 inch blk dildo which I thought was to big and she took it like a champ. Still says she's not really into black men. I don't know what to think just taking my time enjoying it. Question is do you think she's lying about not being into bbc. What's my next step here?

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, sephoro and Custer Laststand
she not notbe into bbc she might like the dildo just does not want the real thing

Reactions: toolman2c
MWCPawgwife said:
A few weeks ago my wife discovered the websites I've been looking at to include some chatting with bbc about her. She was pissed and extremely angry for 3 days and I just told her the truth and that I fantasized about seeing her with bbc. By the end of the week after looking at the websites trying to understand it she became extremely horny and wanted to fuck non stop we even bought a 10 inch blk dildo which I thought was to big and she took it like a champ. Still says she's not really into black men. I don't know what to think just taking my time enjoying it. Question is do you think she's lying about not being into bbc. What's my next step here?
But will she take BWC? Got to start somewhere.

Reactions: toolman2c
MWCPawgwife said:
A few weeks ago ... She was pissed and extremely angry for 3 days and I just told her the truth and that I fantasized about seeing her with bbc. By the end of the week after looking at the websites trying to understand it she became extremely horny and wanted to fuck non stop we even bought a 10 inch blk dildo which I thought was to big and she took it like a champ.... What's my next step here?

we got started like that. from that Point it took quite a while until we were ready to accept our new needs. We had to wait until she met the one that seduced her

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, Pumpnspray and sephoro