• Slutwives needs your help! Hosting costs are rising all the time, not to mention programming costs and a million other small expenses that pop up every month. PLEASE consider supporting the site! It's easy, it's cheap and it really, really helps. Click HERE or hit the support link on the left side of the page. Your support buys you all sorts of special features on the site!

Wife Getting Ready

• Thread startermabehika
  • Start date

mabehika

Uk Blonde black owned
Beloved Member
Mar 11, 2019
London
Wife getting ready to fuck one of her black bulls tonight . Maybe more than one?

Very proud of her devotion to the cause .

27072005001.jpg

• Love
Reactions: HotrodD, theoltenian, WhMom and 14 others
WOW!!!

Love your wife!!!

Reactions: Pussyfreebeta
Yes

mabehika said:
Wife getting ready to fuck one of her black bulls tonight . Maybe more than one?

27072005001.jpg
hard for that sexy ass

crmaster said:
..MY sister took these of me on our cruise .. she knew I was going to fuck our young black waiter..so did I:)

View attachment 1030387 View attachment 1030388 View attachment 1030389 View attachment 1030390
Lovely pictures taken by your sister.... She is a masterful lady at her picture taking ability. She knows how to make you comfortable under the right light conditions.... Thank you for posting.

You are on a roll ! When can we get to see your sister, does she pose ?

mabehika said:

27072005001.jpg
I agree, good for her and you....good bless your marriage

Very sexy