Wife interested

• Thread startercaper1
  • Start date

caper1

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 30, 2004
Nova Scotia Canada
Wife is a nurse and hasn't seen and very large black dick and wonder if they are real big ones out there

I know I work in a hospital as well. I suppose there are but I haven't seen a single one. I've seen lots of Somalis LOL. She should just go for any extra dick

I am a male nurse and work with a lot of patients. As of late, I have aeen several micro penises. In fact , the other day I had an uncirmusized elderly white man who needed a catheter. His little pecker was fucking impossible to find thru his flabby belly and ridiculous foreskin and was quite difficult to cath. He wventually got an erection (i think) and I finally had something to hold while i pushed the catheter

Now on to the original topic. I have seen aeveral older black men with cocks only average in size which I always found disappointing even though i dont consider myself gay.
I once had a very tall older black man with a truly giant cock that needed cathed. When flaccid, his cock reached midway down the inside of his thigh and since he was tall it was quite long. I loved holding that cock ! I always remained totalky prof but I thought and still think about his cock. Id love to have sucked him and even licked his balls which were also huge and drooped pendulously. His scrotum hung halway down his cock. I would have loved for my wife to have seen hom abd i know she would have readily spread her legs for him. I jo regularly thinking about that.
I hope to meet another gargantuan black man and this time I wl accidentally show him a photo of my sexy wife and if he comments in yhe way i hope, I will be guiding his cock between her spread legs.

Btw. I have seen several nice
Cocks but most are not large. And hard to imagine them being hot in any way. Occasionally have a patient that gets a hardon but i just ignore. Nothing huge there either. Most men have dinky lil dicks unless excited so unless ur nurse wofe is making them hard first, she is not likely to encounter many huge ones. Ive been nurse for 35 years and only seen the one. Most men dont get hard at the thought of someone sticking a tube inside their penis as its not real comprtable.
My wife is also a nurse and she told me
About a man who needed a
Suppository and was insistent she was the one who put it in. She had him standing in bathroom holding the xounter and she said his cock begin to harden as she opened the med package and lube package and begin to put gloves
On. She was crouching down to prepare and loat her balance and instinctively reached for wheelchair arm but hand brushed off when wheelchair arm moved and her hand landed squarely on his erect cock which she said was about 5-6 inches. As she was ready in all other regards she said ahe left her left hand on his cock and slowly begin to insert the supp. The pt seemed to enjoy it as he groaned slightly and pushed his ass out. Wife said she
Knew the suppository wasnin
Place but his reaction made her suddenly feel sexual and domineering so she
Continued pusing her finger higher into his asshole and could feel his rectum clamping around her finger. She told me she wast even moving her left hand over his
Cock but he suddenly exploded a huge load of cum over the counter and sink and that he shot as far as the mirror which
Was 3-4 feet away and upward 2-3 feet. She said he just said OMG im sorry to which she replied “no problem at all”.
She wanted to try it with me. Not sure i want her fingernup my ass. But Id love to see her doing it to a man with a BIG cock.