1. You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More!

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  2. It's been a long time in development but it's finally ready for the public, so please head on over to http://www.darkcavern.com and make a super hot profile! It's a great way to show your support for slutwives and also a great way to find your bull, cuck or cuckoldress!

Wife Is Out For First Time In A Long Time

Discussion in 'Out and About' started by JerryB96, Jul 19, 2018.

1. JerryB96

JerryB96 Not quite a lurker Beloved Member :)

I just watched my wife get dressed and head out to meet a new potential partner. Who am I kidding - in an hour or so she'll have him deep inside her. We met him for drinks last night. He is an executive who travels regularly. They hit it off really well and agreed to meet up 1:1 tonight. I am at home, of course, anxiously awaiting to hear how things go. I asked for her to send a photo or something to keep me entertained. If she shares something I will post it.

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. midnightfapper

midnightfapper Slut Lover! Beloved Member :)

Thats hot! Good luck with the pics!

3. wm4wfintobbc

wm4wfintobbc Not quite a lurker Beloved Member :)

How did it go for you guys?

4. danyvis

danyvis New around here... Beloved Member :)

How did goes???