1. You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More!

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  2. It's been a long time in development but it's finally ready for the public, so please head on over to http://www.darkcavern.com and make a super hot profile! It's a great way to show your support for slutwives and also a great way to find your bull, cuck or cuckoldress!

Wife Showed Her Tits

Discussion in 'General Talk' started by Wifeandfriends, Aug 8, 2018 at 12:36 AM.

1. Wifeandfriends

Wifeandfriends New around here... Beloved Member :)

my wife went to her sisters camp the other day and while there her sister was messaging her x and said to my wife show him your tits they are so big. She shot a pic of her in her top and he texted back stop teasing. Her sister said pull them out so she did and than she took another pic and sent it but my wife said he hadn’t replied back before she left reception is bad there so idk what he said. Hmmmm... well when she got home she only told me a pic was taken and sent with her top on which turned me on big time bc Ik this guy has a huge dick and I’m imagining him getting hard wanting her. So during sex I pretended I was him and also said I don’t care if u show him your tits she got so frigin wet it was great. When we were done laying there she than told me she did show him her tits! I just wonder now if he will message her wanting to see more....

• Like Like x 2
  2. DarkDevon

DarkDevon Not quite a lurker Beloved Member :)

pointless with out a pic..

3. Custer Laststand

Custer Laststand SLUTWIVES VIP! Beloved Member :)

He was probably busy masturbating.
    Obviously, your wife should ask her sister what her ex said about her big tits (then your wife should tell you).
    Good strategy....
    Sounds like a developing opportunity....
    That may depend on whether your wife's sister gave her ex your wife's phone number. Anyway, you should be wondering whether he will message your wife wanting to GET more.... and, you should be wondering how she will reply. Maybe you should encourage her with some suggestions....

• Like Like x 1
  4. Wifeandfriends

Wifeandfriends New around here... Beloved Member :)

I will have to ask again to see if she even asked her sister what he said if anything. She was acting shy about it but I told her I didn’t mind him seeing so maybe she will let me know if he has responded at all. Here is a pic of her tits

AA7A48F1-55D3-44BA-9CA7-0EFC9CC46F8E.

5. Custer Laststand

Custer Laststand SLUTWIVES VIP! Beloved Member :)

Yes, I think that would be totally appropriate.
    Maybe she was pretending to be shy, in hopes of convincing you she's actually quite reluctant to show her big tits to another man (although she did it, which implies an absence of shy reluctance)....
    Maybe so. Perhaps it will encourage your wife if you continue pretending, in bed, to be her sister's ex (whom both your wife and you know has a big cock). Perhaps it would help if you ask your wife to call you by his name (passionately) during foreplay and when you're in bed with her....
    Thanks for posting a photo of your wife's gorgeous big tits. Very nice....

• Like Like x 1