Wife Transformed by Bull?

• Thread starterlos4426
  • Start date

los4426

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 20, 2009
Anyone have experience with a bull that has changed the looks of your wife to better suit him? For instance having your wife come home with a change in hair color, tattooes, piercings. Or more extreme like getting bigger boobs for him.

Reactions: slavecplTX, MsGary and barebackslutwife
Nothing major but waxed pussy at bull's request

the only thing I have been able to change is the way of dress and how much pussy the husband gets if any for long stretchs of time. I dont like the husband fucking the white wivies within a week of me getting ready to fuck her. However, this is all a gradual evolution.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Deleted member 653027, blueballcucky and indicuck
lewis said:
the only thing I have been able to change is the way of dress and how much pussy the husband gets if any for long stretchs of time. I dont like the husband fucking the white wivies within a week of me getting ready to fuck her. However, this is all a gradual evolution.

Scared she'll be too loose for you? hehe

love this idea thank you i wish it happened more or that we heard about it...please let us know

My wife shaves her pussy every Friday to be ready for the wekend. She also has been trained to hold the cock of her lover in her hand all night.

_Mark_ said:
Scared she'll be too loose for you? hehe

.....hee..hee,,,,,nice,,,,,,actually, it kinda says, I am number one/special. It shows that the wife is horny f, but only for my black cock.,,,,,,I also include no kissing either.

Reactions: cynful
Shaved my pussy and had my clit hood pierced for my bbc boyfriend...it is a nice way to remind my hub every day who owns my cunt.

• Love
Reactions: slavecplTX, Bnwoslave, cynful and 7 others
Lewis, that is similar to mine, Many bulls have had her WAit to let me fuck her --until they got back to it==someitme up to five weeks
luv, MsGary
Which sometimes was ADDED to time I had been away as I used to be deployed in the service, one time for 11 months. Shich I know is nothing compared to Army now but...

Reactions: Bree
good wife...well done you, has your bull wanted to do other changed? hair colour for example?

jadanubi said:
good wife...well done you, has your bull wanted to do other changed? hair colour for example?

I let my hair grow real long and have it highlighted to meet my bulls preference. He also insists I wear slutty heals at all times

my wifes lover has gotten her to get a tattoo around her belly button
nipples pierced.
shaved cunt that is stretched to the point of no return.

Dsc02695.jpg DSC02669.jpg f76a.jpg DSC05638.jpg

Reactions: HornyCouplee, slavecplTX, cynful and 10 others
I think it is so hot when the black lover restricts the sexual activity between the white wife and her husband. This can leave the black man as being the only one who is fucking her as she otherwise lives a normal married life.

Reactions: cynful, barebackslutwife and (deleted member)
very nice hot wife, what do people say about the changes?

guys hit on her wherever we go and she is always late home from work?

Reactions: toolman2c
slut wife

When I get a new wife to play with, I get rid of her bras, panties and pantyhose as much as possible. Then her pubic hair goes. I have had some get their nipples pierced with rings, another got a ring in her clithood. I don't like permanent tattoos, but I do use temporary tattoos occasionally. I like short hairdos but do not require the wife to change that. One wife did get her long auburn pony tail cut off. I had the cut off hair attached to a buttplug to give her a more appropriate pony tail.

Reactions: cynful, mickle, Bree and 5 others
When I dominate a new white wife, I like to humiliate her wimp husband any chance I get. I figure if he can't satisfy his woman, then he deserves to be put in his place. I made one wife shave her pussy clean, before I would fuck it. She had to make up some story or tell the truth, didn't matter to me. Once I fucked a wife upstairs, while her husband was rehearsing in a band downstairs. When he came up, his wife had a belly full of cum and a just fucked look on her face. I just smiled and walked out. I would send the wives home with red marks on their tits and ass to show their husbands what sluts they are for a real dark man. For my own wife, I had her pussy pierced and she wears two of my rings. Of course her pussy is smooth as a baby's!

Reactions: cynful, mickle, Bree and 3 others
all sounds very good indeed, would love to hear anymore form anymore wives masters bulls cucks...well anyone