Wife Transformed by Bull?

• Thread starterlos4426
  • Start date
I like that.Any changes she does should benefit you too.

Reactions: toolman2c
KarenMWSlut4Blacks said:
The most obvious thing is just how happy I look — always a broad smile now, and none of the embarrassed faces I used to pull when someone was taking my photo. If I am honest, I want to be noticed now and I go out of my way to show off my charms. What is the point of hiding my cleavage and wearing long skirts if I want to be noticed? It is good to see guys looking down when they are speaking to me, and not looking me in the eye.

Absolutely, you have the right idea Ms. Karen. No doubt you remember when "Wonderbras" first came on the market...? They were advertised as the bra that will cause men to talk to your tits...

KarenMWSlut4Blacks said:
Flashing a stocking-top never did any harm.

And, if the man you're flirting with looks down at your stocking-top, then at your (perhaps-booted) feet while talking with you, hey... that's just as good.

KarenMWSlut4Blacks said:
Since my periods stopped, I have discarded all my panties and feel so much better now that I don't have to wear them at all.

Good for you. You could have given them to your cuckold and requested he wear them, to remind him of his status on a daily basis... or, better still, you could have supervised him while he bought his own panties, then thrown out his male underwear so he would have a panty drawer of his own. Perhaps it's not too late for this step...

KarenMWSlut4Blacks said:
It has been a gradual process, and it was not until 6 years ago, when we told all of our relatives and friends about my cuckolding of my husband, that I began [wearing more revealing clothing] in public.

Openly cuckolding your husband, such that all your friends and relatives know about it, is the best course for a liberated married woman (IMO). But, it can be hard to talk about that straight-out, as you say, to conventional married couples...

KarenMWSlut4Blacks said:
I think they all noticed a big change in me at the time — from frumpy wife to out-going cuckoldress — but, I think that since then none have noticed much further change, because it has been so gradual.

When you told your friends and relatives you were dating, seducing and fucking whomever you wished, they were probably blown away. Ever since, they've almost certainly viewed you in a different way and observed you much more closely than previously. But, those most likely to notice changes in your personna and manner of dressing are probably those who see you only infrequently...

KarenMWSlut4Blacks said:
Now that I am in my 50's, I don't expect to change much more — my daughter says I look like mutton dressed as lamb — but, who knows. I am more concerned about not having the energy to keep up with my young [lovers] than anything else.

I wouldn't take your daughter's comments too seriously. Daughters are likely to make comments if they think their mothers (and/or fathers) don't dress the way they're "supposed to" relative to their age. Also, the conventional wisdom is that women make more testosterone as they age into and beyond their thirties, while men make less — hence the tendency for women to attain maximum sexuality when they're in their thirties and beyond.

A further implication is that women can develop substantial physical strength and endurance if they work out regularly... say, in a gym... as they age, while men tend to find it more difficult to do so, relatively speaking. Thus, if you were to join a gym and work out regularly, while also eating a healthy diet, you might find you would have enough strength and endurance to easily keep up with your younger lovers.

Go for it, Ms. Karen...

Reactions: GeorgeFromGreece
My old Bull made me wear nylons and heels every we met. I still do.

Reactions: cynful, BBCwhorewife, toolman2c and 1 other person
thanks for the insight.Love the backgrd stories that go with the pics,

Reactions: toolman2c
my gf has shaved since she was in high school, but her current guy likes hairy pussy so she grew hers out for him but I hate it. Its not even trimmed and the only thing I get to do with her is go down on her, and I hate the hair, She told me she knows I dont like it but doesnt care since he does.

Reactions: cynful, gingers_sub and JohnLondon
I sure did see that. Wife got her hair done and not just colored and curled but this time about 2 shoes lighter blonde. and she was already natural light blond. The ear perching I was sure she was ghitnking about, since you can hardly find clip on earrings anymore. Bu tHis request may be what finally got her to do it. Als, sh e was always wearing mini dresses and mini skirts at this time. not just occasionally. And she was really pushing the dress code at her school for teachers. She had met her Bull teaching at his high school but he became her BULL when he started college. We had only been married 4 years when she moved about 120 miles away to be near him at college.
She got another teaching job right away. Not in a sub just in high demand. She did tell me the outfit and the fact she could imply that male administrators would be getting blow jobs definitely helped tip the scales in her favor

love, Heather
p.s. the fact that her Man was track star at nearest college may have helped.

Reactions: cynful and BuckeyeBM
do you jingle, jangle when you walk???

worshipu9 said:
a white husband should stop fucking his white wife as soon as she starts any for of relationship with a superior Black Master. Its repugnant and disrespectful to the Black Man

Agreed. White bois should not be fucking women at all-even if married to them. White BOIS should only jerk off and only while eating pussy or serving a black MAN!!
btw, I sure hope we have another blk president.

Reactions: arabcuck and BBC_loving_wm
Sb11566 said:
I so agree. As a white. Husband, I would never show such disrespect too the black superior Master.

I sure do wish i had submitted sooner and more willing. I might not be divorced now!

My wife is hot professional BBW - my fantasy is for her to get tatted up and pierced and put out on the street servicing the black guys who look at her when she walks by now. She's way too timid (and Catholic) for that, but the fantasy keeps our bedroom super hot.

Reactions: cynful and Gerwin
My ex-wife is completely transformed now. She was already a BBC magnet to start with. She will be 63 soon and had a boob lift. figure is 42FFF-32-38. 5'6 and she will not state wt but I guess at least 165 lb. When she first come home from salon here hair is almost platinum and she is attracting a whole new set of guys. She does most of her walking exercise toward the inner cit (Rochester). The guys from there always know if she is any danger and always come to protect her. They stick with her until the situation has past and she buys them drinks and snacks at a cafe or bar along the way. She loves those HUGE Young Black Cocks

Reactions: cynful and toolman2c
yes all of this. All paid by the hubby.
Can you imagine your wife and dau having written over her cunt: Master Gio's ***** even after i left them?

sweets4u said:
me as ive progressed to be more black friendly.
WOW, ty for sharing you beauty and evolving
YOU are a BBC magnet
I think we ALL would like to hear your experiencing Too!
luv, MsGary-Heather Blk friendly for 39 years

yes I have been transformed

my wife has never been happier than she is now being blk owned

Reactions: cynful
MsGary said:
Agreed. White bois should not be fucking women at all-even if married to them. White BOIS should only jerk off and only while eating pussy or serving a black MAN!!
btw, I sure hope we have another blk president.

I love your style msgary

jmathew4 said:
my gf has shaved since she was in high school, but her current guy likes hairy pussy so she grew hers out for him but I hate it. Its not even trimmed and the only thing I get to do with her is go down on her, and I hate the hair, She told me she knows I dont like it but doesnt care since he does.
Same for me... Girlfriend was always shaved completely bald in the past but stopped shaving and trimming some four years ago. Only thing I'm allowed to do is eat her hairy pussy out after her bull dumped his creampie in (or on) it.

Last edited:
Reactions: cynful and gingers_sub
los4426 said:
Anyone have experience with a bull that has changed the looks of your wife to better suit him? For instance having your wife come home with a change in hair color, tattooes, piercings. Or more extreme like getting bigger boobs for him.
I came home early and found my wife is riding the cock of my driver.

Reactions: toolman2c, indicuck and kinkyexpat
Since I love a bush, I make them stop shaving their pussy. I also forbid them to wear underwear unless it's their cycle.

Reactions: JohnLondon, koji and kinkyexpat
I find it facenating how many Bulls make the wives grow a full bush.
It wasnt long ago that the Bull showed his dominance by having her shaved bald.
My wifes Bull has in the past made her grow a full bush as well. Said it was better for holding his cum, matted into her hair.
I didnt like it at all since i only eat her pussy, nothing else is allowed.

Reactions: JohnLondon, kinkyexpat and MWC for Bull