Wife Traveling on Business/San Diego

• Thread starterJMNBABE@comcast.net
  • Start date

JMNBABE@comcast.net

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 10, 2008
Hope it is OK to post this, apologize if not......wife is in San Diego this week for some Mortgage realated convention. NOT traveling alone, so discression is an absolute, but if there are any Black Gentlemen in that area that would be interested in a possible meeting with her, drop me a note. CANNOT be something "prearranged" as her schedule is hectic and can change on short notice, but if you live there and can do something spur of the moment, I can let you know where she will be and you do the rest.......

This will NOT be something she knows about ahead of time. She HATES those type of meetings, the guys either don't show or are NEVER what they portend to be, and would fuck a wood pile if they thought a snake was in it. She is, however, quite available to the right guy that would not look out of place at a Mortgage Banker convention and is willing to charm her in to bed.

Please note: this is NOT a typical slut looking to drop her pants for anything that moves and is Black....she has wants, needs, and expectations and standards. NONSMOKERS only!! Not negotiable nor can it be explained away why you have yellow teeth, burnt fingers, and smell like cigarette smoke because your kid borrowed your car......wasting your time and mine. Business Professional quality and style and treat her like a lady in public....nothing else will work. Once she knows you and is comfortable with you......watch out!! She HAS needs!!

Anyone wanna' try..........Ric

im in southern california. let me know if something can be worked out would love to talk

Will & Eve said:
Ric,

I don't want to yell at veteran contributing members but....

Damn man.

Click this:

http://www.darkcavern.com/forums/mainstream/29056-lets-meet-threads-you-better-read-heed.html

It's been there for 15 months.

I've deleted (hard delete not moved) probably 50 threads like this in the last year plus, usually posted by newbies.

I never cease to be amazed at how folks blow into a new board and DON'T familiarize themselves with the rules but what am I supposed to do when a longtime member does it?

I'll leave this thread here for a few days just because I am taking this opportunity to remind everyone about the policy. Then I'll move it to the room it should have been in.

But this is just a "teachable moment" folks - I will continue to delete any thread which repeats this mistake.

Definately apologize.......although we ahve been here a while, perusing the entire Forum is not something either of us has had time to do much of....reading the posts and commenting keeps us pretty busy!! LOL

I don't know how to "move" the post myself (computer dummy) but will definately repost in that area.......assuming I can locate it. As noted, "computer dummy", J is the expert around here. At most things too!! :)

Was kinda' concerned I might be doing it wrong....but she hinted before she left that she would be a bit more receptive on this trip as they had some down time and planned to stay a bit longer than the actual WORK part requires....wanted to get it out ASAP.

Apologize again, and will be more "thorough" in the future.

Ric of R and J (JMNBABE)