Wife wants to be bred.

• Thread starteranytimekind82
  • Start date

anytimekind82

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 15, 2011
Well this is not anytimekind82 , this is the wife, he's currently tied to the chair down to the boxers an me sitting on him while I write this, So here's the deal I'm not on birth control an I need a filling, looking for strong build man that would dominate the both of us, my hobby will be tied down as he watches all of it, he might try to beg not to bust in me but we can look past that. Send me a message if your interested.

Almost forgot I'm about 5'9,112 lbs, mixed half white an half Samoan.

• Love
Reactions: bullinwifencuck and Korny
where are you located? and are you looking to be bred by black or white or what?

Southeast Ohio,southwest Indiana. Prefer white but goes anyway just really good looking an vary strong , like the ultimate alpha male..

Reactions: Korny
anytimekind82 said:

Sounds very exotic - I look forward to the photos.

I'd love to enjoy dominating the pair of you, but you're on the wrong part of the globe :(

Yea it sucks being in Ohio , I'm originaly from so-cal an my husband grew up in the UK

I think I figured out how to do the pictuers in private messages but having trouble posting.on this. Let me try something.

GOT IT!!

Attachments

• IMAG0460.jpg
    IMAG0460.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 1,929
Reactions: Korny
anytimekind82 said:
southeast ohio,southwest indiana. Prefer white but goes anyway just really good looking an vary strong , like the ultimate alpha male..

wow i said that way backwards

u wont have any prob trying to find a guy who wants to fuck u

I would say that only cocks with a dump head don't want to fuck your wife.

i will fill you up, ever take a trip to michigan?

Would you accept to come to Rome, in Italy if i pay the expenses? I would love to impregnate you.

would love to breed u balls deep baby ;)

I am a bull who will be in Indianapolis in mid-September. 25 years old 5-9 230lbs in shape wrestler.

Check your email

How's the breeding going?

Mature Bull in Ohio, right next to you, get back with me and let's talk about it

Cinci bull here. Sounds like you're into the fun roleplay thing for sure. We can take it up a notch if you like ;)

frankly, i like to tie the cuck loosely to a chair, so he could break free,
but only if he had the balls to do it while we were fucking.
i also blindfold him, so he can hear everything,
but what he sees just takes place within his mind.
i have other ideas, but this should give you an idea,
to whether or not you want to hear more.

anytimekind82 said:
Well this is not anytimekind82 , this is the wife, he's currently tied to the chair down to the boxers an me sitting on him while I write this, So here's the deal I'm not on birth control an I need a filling, looking for strong build man that would dominate the both of us, my hobby will be tied down as he watches all of it, he might try to beg not to bust in me but we can look past that. Send me a message if your interested.

Indiana BullMac - It would be a pleasure to dominate you both and cuckold your husband with a superior baby! Contact me!