Wifes First Anal

• Thread starterwyobbwslutwife
  • Start date

wyobbwslutwife

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 2, 2016
My wife has always been open and naughty up for fun in everyway but one. She doesn't like anal and has been firmly against trying even with her black lovers ( she currently has 2 :) ) but tonight when Mitch came over to play i decided to help her push her boundaries. So when she began riding mitch tonight i took my usual place gripping her hips and helping to push her pussy down hard on his huge cock. But tonight i began to kiss down her back spread her ass before she could object and ate her sweet little asshole as Mitch's thick meat slammed at her pussy below. At one point he slipped out sliding up her asscrack right into my tounge so i sucked her pussy off him from tip to balls before they put me on my back with her straddling me while doggy in front of him and licking his balls while he fucked her then abruptly moved to her freshly eaten ass with no warning i expected her to scream or stop but instead she came i lapped it up the best i could while mitch opened her ass and emptied himself into it before letting me rim her again

Reactions: geordiekev, whitewife696969, babagee and 2 others
Fantastic.

good one...new avenues to open now