1. You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More!

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  2. It's been a long time in development but it's finally ready for the public, so please head on over to http://www.darkcavern.com and make a super hot profile! It's a great way to show your support for slutwives and also a great way to find your bull, cuck or cuckoldress!

Wincest

Discussion in 'Cuckold Captions' started by midnightfapper, Jun 5, 2014.

1. LouiseBBC

LouiseBBC New around here... Beloved Member :)

It looks like the admins acted responsibly and finally dropped the silly watermarks. I have the personal email of tcfranklin and will ask him to post again. He's too good to lose.

2. peakmb

peakmb SLUTWIVES VIP! Beloved Member :)

I shared a few private messages with TC before he pulled all his material and left. He did say this had all happened once before and he was unhappy about it all. He may drift back and comment, but I suspect it may be a long time before he posts anything like his previous material. I hope I'm wrong, but ..

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. LouiseBBC

LouiseBBC New around here... Beloved Member :)

I think you're right. He started posting after the admins removed the watermarks the last time only to have them do it again. He said he doesn't trust the site anymore.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. midnightfapper

midnightfapper Slut Lover! Beloved Member :)

It's been a while! I'm starting to lose track of what's already been posted. I'm usually good about keeping my order but if you see any duplicates let me know.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. midnightfapper

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
  6. peakmb

Girl by the road, excellent.

• Like Like x 1
  7. oppor

oppor Not quite a lurker Beloved Member :)

Wow

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. oppor

I enjoy the more graphic ones. Excellent job!

• Like Like x 2
  9. Hornyhubbyrod

Hornyhubbyrod New around here... Beloved Member :)

10. oppor

Would love to see a movie thread on this theme

• Like Like x 1
  11. midnightfapper

Thanks for all the comments and input guys!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. midnightfapper

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  13. Harley

Harley Not quite a lurker Beloved Member :)

Have u email

14. midnightfapper

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. midnightfapper

16. peakmb

Ha, in your dreams midnight, and maybe mine!

• Like Like x 1
  17. wifecleaner

wifecleaner Not quite a lurker Beloved Member :)

• Like Like x 1
  18. midnightfapper

It's been a while... again. My life has just gotten so busy lately it's hard to find time to come here and do more than post a few comments, let alone create captions and post them in my own thread. I've probably mentioned this before but I have a lot of 90% finished captions just sitting there, that I can't quite finish because I feel like there is a word or two off somewhere. Usually I see a picture and a general story/theme instantly pops into my head, but I can't quite find the exact wording I like. When I'm in the right mood I breeze through and and knock a bunch of them out in one sitting, but the mood to finish them is much rarer than the mood to start them, which is why I have such a huge backlog.

So anyway, here's one of them that practically wrote itself.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  19. midnightfapper

Looks like a finishing mood just hit me. Thanks to all who read and enjoy these. Though I do have fun making these for myself, I'm glad other people are getting something out of them too, it makes it a lot more fun. I made this one fairly ambiguous, it seems to fit well with the image anyway and you can adapt it to your own fantasies easier. She could be your hot older sister, your cousin, your wife/gf, the girl down the street you always had a crush on growing up, or any other woman you wish was cuckolding you.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  20. tcfranklin

tcfranklin Slut Lover! Beloved Member :)

Welcome back. Finding enough time to follow these forums is getting more and more difficult.

• Like Like x 1