Wincest

• Thread startermidnightfapper
  • Start date
It looks like the admins acted responsibly and finally dropped the silly watermarks. I have the personal email of tcfranklin and will ask him to post again. He's too good to lose.

I shared a few private messages with TC before he pulled all his material and left. He did say this had all happened once before and he was unhappy about it all. He may drift back and comment, but I suspect it may be a long time before he posts anything like his previous material. I hope I'm wrong, but ..

Reactions: midnightfapper
peakmb said:
I shared a few private messages with TC before he pulled all his material and left. He did say this had all happened once before and he was unhappy about it all. He may drift back and comment, but I suspect it may be a long time before he posts anything like his previous material. I hope I'm wrong, but ..

I think you're right. He started posting after the admins removed the watermarks the last time only to have them do it again. He said he doesn't trust the site anymore.

It's been a while! I'm starting to lose track of what's already been posted. I'm usually good about keeping my order but if you see any duplicates let me know.

2037966.png

Reactions: wifecleaner, WimpHub2, littlec and 1 other person
7C30445.png

19185B3.png

Reactions: littlec, peakmb, tcfranklin and 1 other person
Girl by the road, excellent.

Reactions: wifecleaner
midnightfapper said:
Finally I'm back! Thank you tcfranklin for posting in my absence. I transferred to a university this semester and I've been very busy. Luckily I've found the time to finish some more captions.

I have a question for you all. Do you prefer the more open ended ones that leave it up to your imagination or the more graphic ones that spell out all the nasty details?

This one is a good example of what I'm talking about. I considered going into more detail about what mommy would have liked to do in the big bed, but I thought you might like to fill it in with your own fantasies.

5FCBE0D.png
I enjoy the more graphic ones. Excellent job!

Reactions: midnightfapper and tcfranklin
Hi

Would love to see a movie thread on this theme

Thanks for all the comments and input guys!

1FDF7D0.png

2307360.png

Reactions: wifecleaner, littlec, tcfranklin and 1 other person
86411C2.png

8FA9647.png

Reactions: BigdaddyToronto, okdeacon, littlec and 1 other person
Have u email

C7298C8.png

737FCD3.png

Reactions: wifecleaner and littlec
C05ECCD.png

Reactions: toolman2c, wifecleaner, littlec and 1 other person
Ha, in your dreams midnight, and maybe mine!

midnightfapper said:
8FA9647.png

Sweet Jesus...who does not dream of serving such a Mommy *****?

It's been a while... again. My life has just gotten so busy lately it's hard to find time to come here and do more than post a few comments, let alone create captions and post them in my own thread. I've probably mentioned this before but I have a lot of 90% finished captions just sitting there, that I can't quite finish because I feel like there is a word or two off somewhere. Usually I see a picture and a general story/theme instantly pops into my head, but I can't quite find the exact wording I like. When I'm in the right mood I breeze through and and knock a bunch of them out in one sitting, but the mood to finish them is much rarer than the mood to start them, which is why I have such a huge backlog.

So anyway, here's one of them that practically wrote itself.

0AF3D77.gif

Reactions: shellbeyourslut, littlec, tcfranklin and 1 other person
Looks like a finishing mood just hit me. Thanks to all who read and enjoy these. Though I do have fun making these for myself, I'm glad other people are getting something out of them too, it makes it a lot more fun. I made this one fairly ambiguous, it seems to fit well with the image anyway and you can adapt it to your own fantasies easier. She could be your hot older sister, your cousin, your wife/gf, the girl down the street you always had a crush on growing up, or any other woman you wish was cuckolding you.

6512019.png

Reactions: littlec and tcfranklin
Welcome back. Finding enough time to follow these forums is getting more and more difficult.