• Slutwives needs your help! Hosting costs are rising all the time, not to mention programming costs and a million other small expenses that pop up every month. PLEASE consider supporting the site! It's easy, it's cheap and it really, really helps. Click HERE or hit the support link on the left side of the page. Your support buys you all sorts of special features on the site!

Women/Couples Humiliation

• Thread starterCouple09
  • Start date

Couple09

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 21, 2008
We are thinking about trying things with a dom or doing some b/d. This morning I was chatting with a dom. He asked if I was into humiliation. I asked what his idea of humiliation was. He said dressing me in a short skirt - low cut or sheer blouse and heels and making me bend over in front of some men - or having me sit on a bar stool or pub chair and have my legs spread enough for men to look up my skirt or lean over so they could see my breasts, or stand beside me and have his hand up my skirt. Mr. C and I think this is great fun - not humiliation. Is this what humiliation is? Thanks Mrs. C.

Hi

If you value what you and your husband have together..Do not go down this road...It will ultimately lead to your marriage being undone thru feelings of resent ect.

Just one persons opinion, if there is any respect and trust between the both
you will not go down this road.:nono:

nope, thats not humiliation, just 'public'/'flashing'

I think this sounds more like fun and teasing.
Lisa

No thats not humiliation in the D/s or bdsm word. If you care to learn more, ask.
Be Well

NoVa_Dom

Yes - would be very interested in knowing more - how do I ask you - did not see a way to contact you.

Will and Eve - Thanks - did not mean to be off track sorry - should have said that I was looking for a Black dom - wanted to try something different - have met with a couple of Black men - love it - The guy did not tell me he was white until the end of the chat.

Again - I apologize for being off track. Thanks MrsC.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is not humiliation unless you are against such behavior normally. If it turns you on to do it, I don't think you could calll it humiliation. Now if you were very totally against it and then he took you out and made you do it, only you would know whether or not you felt humiliated by the act. Take the same senerio and add your husband to the mix, if he was there would he feel humiliated? That is a form of Dom play as well, to humiliate the husband, and so it is a form of cuck play. I enjoy this from time to time, it is very exciting, and a bit risky, but it can be fun if done in a controlled environment. Have fun, and be safe.

Before we got into swinging, Hub would ****** me to various lounges where I would tease, flirt, dance, and on occasion get felt up by other guys as hubby stayed in the background. He and I both concitered this very erotic, altho some would think it humilating for me, and others think it humilating for him......We sex play at home and with ourselves only Domme/ Dom/sub....taking turns when the mood strikes us, and I usually Domme him for a few days before 'date night', this includes verbal humiliation...but we have "safe words" ..My advice if I may be as bold is to suggest you do whatever you think erotic, but have a "code word" if one thinks it going to a uncomfortable extreme