You have to start somewhere

• Thread startergatorrdw
  • Start date

gatorrdw

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 17, 2007
Eastern United States
When we got married she had just finished high school and had not even turned 18 yet. I was 20 when we started our adventures. A little about her 5' tall and 106 pounds, lt. brown hair, and a true set of 38D breasts and those breasts were the trigger that would light her fires. Once you would start to kiss, suck, fondle, tit fuck them, her pussy would get really wet and then she wanted some cock.

A few months after we had gotten married and of course we are experimenting with everything we could think of, having made use of all of her openings with toys, we had done role playing, she really enjoyed the part of being picked up by a stranger or the naughty school girl, we were laying in bed pillow talking about what we wanted to try and I asked her if she ever thought of actually doing a man that she didn't know. She admitted that she had thought about it but she didn't know how I would feel about it. I told her that I had already given it some thought and it would be O K with me as long as I knew about it and that I was close by in case anything went wrong.

The months went by and it was New Year's and we were invited to a party that was being held at my foreman's house, I worked construction in those days and as far as any of my co-workers knew I was single. This would be the first time that we would use the story that she is my married sister and that she is my house-keeper because her husband is in jail and will be for 5 more years.

As the evening gets closer to midnight she has been spending a lot of the evening flirting with 3 of the single guys there, dancing and a little kissing and laughing and talking. As she refills her cup of spiked punch she whispers to me that she is interested in slipping off to one of the bedrooms with "Willie" if it's alright with me. I told her "If that's what you want to do it's fine with me." Her choice of her first stranger caught me by surprise. Willie is a young black man that I work with, but on the other hand he is a lot of fun to be around and he is a clean cut sharp guy.

Not too long after our conversation I don't see her or him anywhere in the room, so I am sure that they have slipped off to one of the bedrooms. I made my way across the room on the pretext of finding the restroom and I go upstairs in search of a little married woman who is about to share her pussy for the first time and also be her first time with a black man. The hallway is fairly dark and I walked all the way to the end and I did use the rest room and then I listened at the first bedroom door and I could just barely make out some sounds inside so as quietly as possible I turn the knob and peek inside, there is a nightstand light on and I realize that it's the foreman's wife and Tony one of the other guys on the crew and he is banging her ass like she is a three-dollar ******, I closed the door as quietly as I had opened it and moved on to the next one and when I looked in, there they were. They were both completely naked and Willie is eating her pussy like he's starving and she is sucking on his black cock that is about as thick as I am (I'm 6" long fairly thick) but he's 1 1/2" to 2" longer, so he;s about 8". A few minutes of this mutual enjoyment and she pulls his dick out of her mouth and said "Fuck me now." Now Willie is nobody's fool he turned around and got in between her legs and I could see him rubbing his cock up and down her slit and I took my first picture of her with somebody other than her husband getting into her pussy. They were so preoccupied that they didn't even notice.

Willie worked the head in and she kept her legs wide open as he started to pump his cock in and out of her going deeper with each stroke and the deeper he gets the more she starts to moan until he is all the way in and he holds himself there for a moment and she puts her hands on each side of his face and pulls him to her for a kiss and then says " Fuck me hard with that big cock". Willie pulled back a little and hooked his arms around her legs and started to slowly fuck her and every half minute or so he would increase the pace and pump her harder, until after maybe 7-8 minutes her is pounding her like there's no tomorrow and she is at times saying "OH YES FUCK ME, THAT'S IT FUCK ME WITH YOUR BIG DICK, OH YEAH FUCK ME". I can see that as he pounds his dick into her she is turning her pussy up to meet each thrust. "I'M COMING AGAIN" is the next thing I hear along with the slapping of flesh until he gives her one more deep stroke and holds himself there and she said "Oh yes fill my belly with that hot juice, give it all to me."

Willie lets her legs down and she wraps them around his ass because she really likes for the cock that's in her to stay as long as possible and it helps to keep the cum in her. As they lay there catching their breath Willie asks her if she thinks that her brother (me) would mind if they went out sometime. She said "I'll ask him but I don't think that he will mind." While I'm standing there watching I see her starting to rock her hips up and down on his dick and after a few minutes of this she said "You're getting hard again aren't you." He started to work his dick in and out of her, but after a couple of minutes he pulled out and told her to get on her hands and knees, she did and he proceeded to pound her again until they had both gotten off again. I quietly closed the door and went back to the party. Willie came downstairs about 10 minutes later but she didn't come back to the party for about a half hour. she had taken her time and had straightened herself up, had fixed her make-up and combed her hair and she was smiling that big pretty smile of hers.

It was about 2:00 a.m. so we thanked our hosts and said our good byes and went home. We were both rather quiet until we layed down on the bed and she said "Did you enjoy the show?" as I climbed in between her legs and slid my dick into my first piece of sloppy seconds and I told her that it was very hot and that she could do this any time she wanted. She said "O K but you have to be there just like tonight. " I told her I wouldn't miss it for anything as I added my juice to Willie's.

Last edited:
Reactions: cuckhubfire, barbie1955, old fred and 6 others
The only picture I took that night

Her and Willie.jpg This was the only picture I took of her and Willie it's just as she is about to get her first black cock from a man other than her husband.

Her and Willie.jpg

Reactions: barbie1955, old fred, Eamdaniel and 1 other person
Nice. Congrats. :) it is indeed a very good start.

Been busy here is more of Willie

When I went back to work after the New Years eve party Willie became my new best friend. He wanted to know if I was OK with him asking my "sister" wife out and if she had said anything about being interested in him. I told him that I would ask her and let him know. I waited until Friday to tell him that she was expecting him for dinner tonight and that her mother was going to keep her baby for the night so that she could get a good nights sleep. I also reminded him that she was married and even tho her husband was in jail she had to be very discreet that her parents didn't find out that she was spending time with someone else.

Willie showed up a little early so we had a beer while my "sister" got a light supper prepared. We ate our dinner and chatted and as my "sister" cleared the table I told them that I was going to the club and that I wouldn't be back until very late and if I "got lucky" I wouldn't be back until about noon. I did drive down to the club and had a beer then came back and parked in a small patch of trees about a block away from the house and as I walked back toward the house I could only see light coming from the bedroom and bathroom windows so I quietly opened the front door and stepped inside and the only sounds I could hear were kind of muffled coming from the master bedroom.

I took off my shoes and made my way back the hall I could see in the mirror that they were engaged in a 69 with her on her back with Willie's fat 8" dick in her mouth and he was eating her pussy like it was has first meal in a week. After a few minutes Willie climbed off of her and said " Now I'm going to fuck your ass off again like I did on New Years." She just laid back and spread her legs real wide and said "Give me that big black cock." Willie got between her legs and grabbed his cock with one hand and rubbed the head up and down her slit and from where I was standing I could see her pussy starting to open up like a flower, Willie pushed the first couple of inches in and then he let go of his cock and put his hands on the pillow beside her head and started to work that black cock into her tight, little, white, married pussy. She is making little grunts and groans as he worked his cock all the way in until he is balls deep. Willie starts to fuck her with a slow, steady pace and each stroke is all the way to the base of his cock.

I have to admit that I was admiring his skill at working over her pussy, I can see that he is feeling more confident about fucking this little, married, white pussy as he picks up the pace and takes longer strokes to the point that the only sounds are the slapping of flesh and her moaning yes,yes,yessssss and trying to hang on, and I hear her squeal "I'm commmmmming". Willie never changed his pace as he kept pounding her right thru that orgasm and in a few more minutes a second orgasm and several strokes after her second orgasm started he buried that black cock as deep as he could and pumped her full of cum. She wrapped her legs around the top of his and he propped himself on his elbows as he caught his breath.

Last edited:
Reactions: old fred, Eamdaniel, BorrowMyWife and 2 others
Continued

They lay there for a few minutes and I see her starting to roll her hips up toward his cock and fairly quickly I can see that his dick is hard again and this time with her legs wrapped around him they're going to fuck each other with a smooth, steady rhythm and for several minutes they have this nice smooth pace. I can't hear what she said to him but she unwrapped her legs from around him and he hooked them with his arms and then he really hammered her pussy as he tilted it up higher so that he was pile driving that fat 8" black cock to the bottom of her pussy. It's a good thing that the closest neighbors are about 1 mile away because now she is yelling "FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME WITH YOUR BIG COCK, OHHHH FUCKKKK ME, FUCK MEEEEEEEE, FUCK ME YOU BLACK BASTARD, FUCK ME. Willie stops with his cock buried to the hilt and floods her pussy with cum again and she has ********** for a few moments.

He puts her limp legs down and pulls his cock out of her and lays down on his back beside her as he trys to catch his breath. She opens her eyes and gives him a big smile and she is trying to catch her breath also. She finally catches her breath and props herself up on her elbow and I hear her tell him "I'm sort of glad my husband is in jail for a while, because you're going to take care of his pussy for him for a while aren't you?" Willie took a deep breath and said "As often as you want me to." I went back out the hallway as I heard them get out of bed and use the bathroom and take a quick shower.

While he was in the shower my wife came out to the kitchen to get a drink and quietly said "You're here aren't you." I said "I've enjoyed every minute of the show." She gave me a quick kiss on the cheek and said "He can really give a pussy a workout and I told him I want him to fuck me "doggy style" after he showers and gets a little rest."

Last edited:
Reactions: old fred, Eamdaniel, BorrowMyWife and 1 other person
[ATTACHATTACH][/ATTACH]The first picture is of Willie pounding her with his big dick and the second is her sucking him back to life so that he can fuck her doggie style. These pictures are old and have been stashed away for years. Sorry that they are not as sharp as today's digital pictures.

Willie's visit.jpg 731934609.jpg

Reactions: barbie1955, old fred, Eamdaniel and 1 other person
More of Willie's visit

After they had showered and cleaned up a little she took him back to the bed room and she got on the bed and started to suck his cock back to life, it took her only a few minutes of sucking and licking for him to get hard again. My "sister" spun around on the bed and with her knees close to the edge with her legs spread open she buried her face in a pillow and bowed her back as Willie got in between her legs he slid his cock up and down over her pussy and ass for a few moments and then he leaned back and pushed the head in a few inches, he grabbed her hips and slid that fat 8" black cock all the was to the bottom. I could hear her moan thru the pillow as he started to saw that big cock in and out. As the minutes ticked by he slowly picked up the pace to where he was hammering her hard and it became apparent that he was not going to get off very quickly after having already gotten off twice before.

Every so often he would give her ass a hard smack first one side and then the other and I could see her ass cheeks getting red and each time he smacked her ass her head would pop up from the pillow and she would let out a little yelp. I didn't keep track of the time but Willie pounded her for at least 15- 20 minutes until he gave her several hard slams and then held himself as deep as possible and I knew that he was filling her with cum for the third time. She held her ass up as long as she could before collapsing on the bed and Willie rolled off to the side.

They both laid there for about 5 minutes catching their breath, she finally slid over and laid up against him and kissed him and then she slid down and licked his cock until she was satisfied that he was clean, she gave his cock one last squeeze and told him that he should go that I might be home before long and that she was going to have to put clean sheets on my bed. He replied "OK but can I see you again some time." My "sister" said "You can count on it." As he started to get dressed I went to get my car and I passed his as he was leaving.

When I went into the bedroom she was laying flat on her back with her legs spread wide. I asked her "How's your little pussy now?" She got a big smile on her face and said "Well fucked and not so little now. Are you ready for your sloppy seconds now?" I got out of my clothes and slid my cock into her well fucked, well stretched, silky smooth pussy and I held on as long as I could until I added my cum to Willie's.

This was just the beginning of Willie fucking my wife "sister". He was always asking me at work when he could see her again, which I left entirely up to her and how it fit into our other adventures. After he had been with her again he told me at work "You know I'm fucking your "sister" don't you? And man she is a great fuck. Her pussy is so tight, but she can take my big dick like a pro and she will hump up on my dick stroke for stroke. Are you OK with that?". Willie I said "She's a big girl and if she wants you to fuck her that's her business.".

By the late summer Willie was transferred to another job site in another state. The night before he left he kept her up most of the night, I lost count of how many times he fucked her. I know that it was more than 6 by morning. This was truly just the beginning of my wife "sister" being shared with others.

Last edited:
Reactions: mickle, old fred, Eamdaniel and 5 others
I have to comment here so just everybody doesn't think I am four square against cuckolding based on recent statements about other stories where the game got extreme. I don't know if this is a true story but it is written as if. This couple makes my point. Good fucking for the wife, great excitement for the husband, the stud seems like a decent fellow, ...in other words good fun all around. He doesn't get figuratively or actually kicked in the balls, thrown or tied in the corner, cut off from sex, locked in a cage, degraded , abused mentally and physically and just generally shit on by the woman who once and may still claim to love him. That is sick shit and it doesn't happen here. This is the way it is supposed to be. A couple should agree mutually on everything. I have only two pieces of advice. The day your wife abuses the mutual agreement clause, ie goes off on her own cause the lover boy insisted, that is the beginning of the end unless you nip it in the bud. The other thing I would do but its not really paramount...I would drop the 'sister' act. I just don't see the point or frankly how you can keep pulling it off.

Reactions: BorrowMyWife
Thanks Rodrico

Yes, it actualy is a true story and we did use the "sister" act for years whenever the situation warrented. You also hit the nail on the head for exactly what we were into of sharing that sweet little pussy of hers and I got to watch and then enjoy "sloppy seconds" and a lot of the men that got the oppertunity to enjoy some married pussy had no idea that I wasn't her brother. I do realise that i'm probably writting these in the wrong forum.
There is also a true story in this forum about my wife and an older boss that was hung like a horse and he knew what we were expecting from him and he took care of her needs. The thread is "Older boss & my wife" and the old boss truly was a freak of nature with his huge cock that I got to watch for almost 11 years until he passed away. We do have pictures of a lot of her escapades and the men that participated.Again thanks Rodrico.

Last edited:
Reactions: old fred, toolman2c, Eamdaniel and 1 other person
gatorrdw....Thanks for responding to my comments. I am glad things have worked out for you and your wife in a situation sometimes fraught with danger for the marriage. It is my opinion this can only work where both parties are deeply in love and share a mutual respect. I don't think you are in the wrong forum, it is for stories but there is no distinction whether it is fiction or not so it is left to the author to make it perfectly clear. You did that and I apologize for hedging my bets in my comment. I do want to thank you for the tip on your other true story. I will be sure to look it up. Thanks again and best wishes to you and your wife. Wait....you said pictures. Does that mean they are available, maybe here or email (rodrem2300@gmail.com) I had to ask. bye and good luck in what you do. r

Rodrico, you are quite right we did love each other and trust each other completely and we did our best to enjoy each encounter. Unfortunatly she passed away from the dreaded cancer, so I get to remember her thru some of these adventures that we took. The pictures that I have I am learning how to scan them in and will share some of them as I write about our fun together. And as a side note I did not personally measure the older boss that she was the one that did the measuring, all I can say was that he was huge whenever I would catch a look at it. I also have a video of her with a well hung former boss of hers-a true 10" fat cock - that I'm still trying to load from a tape into my computer so I can show how much she enjoyed being in bed with a big dick. gtr

Last edited:
Reactions: Eamdaniel and BorrowMyWife
Oh dam...what sadness...I know everybody says it....its practically a cliche ...but I am truly sorry for your loss. I did look up the other story and comments and am so glad you shared them with all of us. I am looking forward to the pictures. When you finally get them up, please indicate if you object to them being posted elsewhere. I regularly collect photos and love true life images. Normally I post them on various websites but will honor your wishes. Thanks for being a responsive contributor here.

For Rodrico because he asked

Thanks Rodrico, and I thought you might want to see what Willie was the first to share in. She was just 18 at the time.

What Willie got.jpg

Reactions: toolman2c, Eamdaniel and BorrowMyWife
Some of my photos

Sorry in advance for the quality of some of the photos, some were taken many years ago with a polaroid camera and some are even with a black and white camera and no I wasn't trying to be artsy, it was the only film I had sometimes. I'll mostly post pictures with the events that have at least 1 photo, I'm not that sharp to know how to create a gallery. On some of the pictures I have added what was wrote on the back when I scanned them in. Here is another.jpg

One more.jpg

at 25.jpg Rodrigo here are a few of her for your viewing pleasure. gtr

Here is another.jpg One more.jpg at 25.jpg

Reactions: toolman2c, Eamdaniel and BorrowMyWife
Well I certainly appreciate the photos, She was incredibly beautiful. What really amazes me is the extent to which the two of you were able to take this during a time when such an arrangement was not exactly smiled upon. Not publicly at least. Although I did have a cousin our age who ended up divorced because he and his wife got caught up in swapping, she apparently really liked it and he couldn't take it. His exact words, How would you feel to be at a party and look across the room and see your wife fucking three guys at once over in the corner. I grew up with the wife, went to school from 6th grade on. I was amazed that she would do that.

Reactions: baddy145, toolman2c and BorrowMyWife
gatorrdw said:
......I hear her tell him "I'm sort of glad my husband is in jail for a while, because you're going to take care of his pussy for him for a while aren't you?" Willie took a deep breath and said "As often as you want me to." ........"

A great alibi, so he can't fall in love and break up the marriage.

Sometimes, when a bull moves away, it can be a good medicine to send your wife to him for a re-union, because a cuckoldress can feel deep loss when her bull has to leave town. It is an act of kindness/empathy from hubby to show he understands her withdrawal pains.

Getting away with it

We were very aware that what we enjoyed had to stay under the radar. One thing my wife was good at was her selection of men and the "husband in jail and living with my brother" story seemed to be accepted by the men she would talk to, of course just about all of these guys thinking was being done by the little head which made it a lot easier. She seemed to have an instinct about which guys would appreciate some fine pussy and which ones thought that they were god's gift to women and they never got any of her, she would just walk away. There are a number of men that missed out on some fine pussy because they thought to much of themselves.

The situation with your cousin never came up for us. She would select her stud for the night or weekend and offer her charms with the clear understanding that this was a "here's your chance for some available married pussy and no commitment wanted." I don't remember of any man turning her down. I don't think that any of these guys ever figured out that she was using them as live sex toys and that I enjoyed watching and listening to her getting fucked and then sliding my dick into her well-fucked silky, slippery pussy and adding my load of cum to her belly.

She was also your typical soccer mom in the public eye, didn't dress provocatively when going about her normal day or evening and always acted and talked very low key. I always thought it would shock the socks off a lot of our friends if they ever got their hands on her "album" that is loaded with pictures of a lot of the men she was intimate with. She also liked to write things on the back of the pictures about who they were, what they did, how they had crossed her path, how often and where they were having sex and which ones were real good at servicing her.
I'm still looking for the picture that she took of my boss. The cool part is that I came across some other pictures that involve "Willie" and when I read what she had wrote on the back I remembered what had occurred and how these pictures were taken. gtr.

Last edited:
Reactions: barbie1955, old fred, Eamdaniel and 2 others
Willie didn't keep it to himself

In early April Willie had been tapping her pussy regularly since New Years he asked her if she would go camping over a weekend for the beginning of trout fishing season. They would leave Friday evening and he would bring her back Sunday night. She told him that she would think about it, and yes she was interested but she didn't know about a sitter to look after her son.

After he left we discussed it a length and we agreed that we were both comfortable with Willie that he had earned a weekend of her pussy and I would get a well fucked pussy when she got back. So I told Willie at work that she had worked it out so that she could go.

Willie showed up Friday evening about 5 o'clock with a medium sized motor home (big surprise) for us and he also isn't alone as he introduces his uncle Leonard. Willie tells us that the motor home belongs to his uncle and when he asked to use the motor home his uncle said only if he got to go fishing too. My "sister" said "I'll have to talk to my brother about this." We decided that we had went this far and she could go and I knew where they were "camping".

So she grabbed her suitcase and gave me a hug and said "I'll see you Sunday night. WOW, what a long weekend for me. I did drive over to where I could see the camper but I didn't see anyone around so I went back home. I had a hard on the whole time she was gone. Finally about 10:30 Sunday night they pulled into the driveway and they all got out of the motor home she gave Willie and his uncle Leonard a big hug and kiss each and waved goodbye to them as we watched them leave.

They weren't gone 30 seconds and we were inside the house and clothes were off and I slid my dick into a very slippery, well fucked pussy that I hammered as hard as I could. Finally she wrapped her legs around me real tight and said "Don't you want to hear about my weekend?". So I stopped for a moment - I needed to catch my breath anyway.

"Well as it turns out Willie's uncle Leonard knew all about me and Willie." was the first thing she said, evidently he had bragged to his uncle about fucking a married, white woman. She went on with her story and I can feel her pussy squeezing my dick, she said after they got everything set up , had some supper and Willie and Leonard had a few beers, Willie took her off to the bedroom, helped her take her clothes off and had her lay down so he could eat her pussy. After a few minutes he rolls over on his back and has her guide his cock into her and has her riding him for a few minutes when she becomes aware that Leonard has joined them and he has taken off his clothes and is displaying a fairly large cock of his own, probably as long as Willie's 8 inches but it is also a little thicker and he gets on the bed right in front of her and said "I hope you don't mind if I join in." as he holds his cock in front of her mouth and she told me that "I just opened my mouth and started sucking on the head and when she did that she started to cum all over Willie's dick."

By now my cock is ready to bust in half, she continued telling me about how she rode Willie for a while and then Leonard put her on her back and pounded her for a little while and the Willie had her get on her hands and knees and hammered her until he shot a load of cum in her and he immediately pulled out and Leonard slid his cock into her and hammered her some more and then he put her on her back again and hooked her legs with his arms so that he was pounding her pussy straight down until he shot a big load of cum into her. At that point my cock let loose every last drop it could find into her and I sort of blacked out a little.

When I came home from work on Monday she was all over me and I was all over her as she told me all about the rest of her weekend and how they would take turns fucking her by themselves and every so often they would team up on her and fuck her until they were exhausted. For the rest of the week when I would get home she would tell me more of what they did and I could tell that her pussy was still a little stretched from them as I fucked her.

A few weeks later Willie gave me an envelope and said "Uncle Leonard said to give this to your "sister". So I took the envelope home and she opened it and it turns out the Uncle Leonard had taken a few pictures including some that he had taken by using a remote switch so he could take pictures of all three of them.Leonard hammering her.jpg
Willie's uncle Leonard again.jpg
Willie's uncle Leonard.jpg
Leonard 1.jpg
Leonard 2.jpg
Leonard hammering her.jpg Willie's uncle Leonard again.jpg Willie's uncle Leonard.jpg Leonard 1.jpg Leonard 2.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: old fred, Eamdaniel, Alex1985 and 2 others
Some more of the photos

Some more of the pictures taken by Leonard throught the weekend as he and Willie fucked her little, married, white pussy one at a time and tag teamed her.Leonard.jpg

Leonard fishing.jpg

Willie & Leonard working her over.jpg

Leonard going to the bottom.jpg

Willie & Leonard had her again.jpg The one photo had a note on the back of it that she had written so I just inserted it so you could see what she wrote. That was the only time she ever when camping with them, but it opened up a new experience for us as she had been on her own with them and I had to wait until she got back.

Leonard.jpg Leonard fishing.jpg Willie & Leonard working her over.jpg Leonard going to the bottom.jpg Willie & Leonard had her again.jpg

Reactions: lnohhnvm, old fred, Eamdaniel and 5 others