• Slutwives needs your help! Hosting costs are rising all the time, not to mention programming costs and a million other small expenses that pop up every month. PLEASE consider supporting the site! It's easy, it's cheap and it really, really helps. Click HERE or hit the support link on the left side of the page. Your support buys you all sorts of special features on the site!

You have to start somewhere

• Thread startergatorrdw
  • Start date
Kerah said:
Thanks for the advice! He's just not receptive to even sex talk about other people. And he's way too racist to accept his prim and proper white wife being fucked by big black cock and filled with thick potent black baby making sperm

Kerah, I am sorry to hear that he is so locked up. There are guys that are too racist to let their wives fuck Black guys, buy no problem with white guys fucking them. When you say not receptive to talk about other people, that is pretty locked up. Will he let you play with a dildo in front of him ? good luck

I have a few dildos but I keep them hidden in my closet, sadly he's not even interested in toys

Just go out and fuck a black man. Have that black man fill your married white pussy with his black seed and then go home to hubby. Text him and tell him that you are so hot and so wet and so horny that you need to fuck. Once you are at home,take hubby in the bedroom,take off your clothes and sit on the end of the bed with your legs open showing your pussy to your man. Then tell him that to kneel down and lick your pussy. Your husband will see how wet your pussy not knowing that what he is about to lick is the cum from a bbc. Just lie back and moan knowing that your racist husband is now licking up black cum.

Reactions: cuckhubfire and Kerah
Kerah said:
I have a few dildos but I keep them hidden in my closet, sadly he's not even interested in toys
I feel your pain. My 1st wife was beyond plain vanilla sex, only for reproduction AND we had no children.

On a scale her interest was 0 and I was 10. 24 very unhappy years of unfulfilled sex. Now with 2nd wife is completely different, we are both 10.

In your efforts always remember "you can't turn a sows ear into a silk purse" no matter how you may try.

Reactions: BigdaddyToronto
old fred, current wife has no interest in the lifestyle. She had met my first wife before she passed away and actually liked her as a person. Current wife has seen the one of the videos (accidentally) of my first wife and her first 2nd husband (her boss,white guy with a fat 10 inch cock) when the 3 of us made a sex tape. Said something like no one would ever believe that she was the "star" of the show taking his big cock.
She did tell me that after divorcing her first husband that she had dated a much younger man hung like "Pete" and that every time he fucked her she would walk a little gingerly afterwards. An interesting little side note, after her daughter divorced her first husband, her mother-my wife suggested to her daughter that she should date the guy. After a few dates he and the daughter went away for get away weekend and when they returned the daughter told my wife that she was so sore and couldn't even wear panties and had to just wear dresses, no shorts or jeans.

For a while current wife seemed to have a healthy interest in sex, went with me to an adult book store, bought herself a dildo, used it a few times and then for some reason started becoming a more religious person and isn't as sexual as she had been. Don't misunderstand when she is "in the mood" the woman is one hot fuck, but it's almost too vanilla for me to really enjoy. Such is life. GTR

Reactions: BigdaddyToronto
Kerah,

I wish that there were a suggestion that I could make that would help you change your situation. Unfortunately too many men never understand the sexual capacity of their wives. As you read about others on this site, some of us husbands were fortunate to have married a woman that truly enjoys fucking and being fucked. My only suggestion is to not "give up or give in" to his lack of awareness of what your needs are. Keep gently trying to open the door to you having a much more satisfying sex life. My wife's favorite thing was to whisper stuff in my ear that made my cock harder and harder until she got exactly what she wanted.

As dumb as it sounds continually search for the little buttons that turn his cock on. My wife became an expert on handling me and my totally "alpha" personality and she could get whatever she wanted from me by using my buttons that she had discovered. Keep searching Kerah. GTR