Younger Guys

mjbu28

Wannabe Hotwife/Cuck Husband
Beloved Member
Sep 15, 2017
Boston
Has anyone here shared their wives with multiple younger dudes at the same time? I love the idea of seeing an older woman having wild sex with college-aged fit men. My wife personally isn't up for making it reality, so I'm living vicariously through some of the folks on this site. Would love to hear your stories!

Reactions: genuinepleasure and dominatrixny
mjbu28 said:
Has anyone here shared their wives with multiple younger dudes at the same time? I love the idea of seeing an older woman having wild sex with college-aged fit men. My wife personally isn't up for making it reality, so I'm living vicariously through some of the folks on this site. Would love to hear your stories!
This older husband , LOVES to fantasize about my wife's old mature pussy being pounded by big rock hard young 20 something year olds. I think of three or four of our sons friends gangbanging they're friends mom / my wife. I have so many submissive cuckold fantasies.

Reactions: Readyu and mjbu28
It's enjoyable to think of our mature wives fucking guys half their age (or younger!).
A favorite is my wife being groggy from drinking alcohol or a sleeping aid, sleeping in a t-shirt and panties. 2 boys enter her bedroom, and after positioning themselves, one starts removing her shirt as the other takes her panties off. She wants to resist, but is powerless.
The best part is when they find out how wet her pussy gets from stimulation, they can't keep their cocks or fingers out of it. It blows their minds when she squirts all over them when she cums, and they take turns cumming in her pussy.
If she was going to fuck multiple young guys, I like to think of 3-4 taking turns on her all night long, but only 1 at a time.
When she absolutely has to take a break, she can thrown on a gown or robe and be with them all, perhaps in the living room or kitchen. They eventually move in and surround her, and begin fondling and groping her body, but she leads whichever one into the bedroom for actual sex.

Reactions: genuinepleasure, Readyu and mjbu28
i love to get worshiped from 2 polite bulls. my bulls has to be young, hot, hung, and between 24-33.
It is so hot to have them around and please me in any way i love! I love to be in control and tell them what to do! And at the corner my sub - my cuckold. And if he is a good boy / a good sub i let him lick me and please me when one bull is behind me!
Young Youngs are always horny and they love to please me!
the best - these days - if i go "bull hunting" in Manhattan with my sub and than back to the hotel room.
so hot and sexy ...

Reactions: Readyu and mjbu28
dominatrixny said:
i love to get worshiped from 2 polite bulls. my bulls has to be young, hot, hung, and between 24-33.
It is so hot to have them around and please me in any way i love! I love to be in control and tell them what to do! And at the corner my sub - my cuckold. And if he is a good boy / a good sub i let him lick me and please me when one bull is behind me!
Young Youngs are always horny and they love to please me!
the best - these days - if i go "bull hunting" in Manhattan with my sub and than back to the hotel room.
so hot and sexy ...

Hot! Your sub is a lucky man.

Reactions: toolman2c
mjbu28 said:
Read my latest post.

Reactions: toolman2c
This fresh 20 year old wants in.

mjbu28 said:
He first really young guy happened during a home invasion but it made her realize how much harder and sexier young guys are! After that she became a cougar